Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

el paso taco stop?

Old 06-27-2013, 08:06 AM   #2061
Its Wicked Flow BITCHES!!
KenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ヽ(`Д´)ノ
KenpachiZaraki's Tacoma Gallery
Wink

Get a 4x4, you won't regret it. But yea finding a taco in el Paso is hard. Well at least one you're looking for. Or if you go to chicos tacos, then they have the tacos you want. Mmmmm...tacos....
Old 06-27-2013, 09:30 PM   #2062
tacocolin is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacocolin is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacocolin is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacocolin is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacocolin is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacocolin is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacocolin is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacocolin is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacocolin is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacocolin is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacocolin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colin
tacocolin's Tacoma Gallery
I sell new and used toyotas in Alamogordo and we have 5 dealership too. Pm me for more info and I can see if I can find you something in your budget.
Old 06-27-2013, 11:41 PM   #2063
D.J. is on a distinguished road
Army: AH-64D ARMAMENT
Name: edmar
D.J.'s Tacoma Gallery
Sounds good.
Old 07-21-2013, 02:54 PM   #2065
area 52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedarea 52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedarea 52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedarea 52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedarea 52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedarea 52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedarea 52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedarea 52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedarea 52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedarea 52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedarea 52 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Retired
area 52's Tacoma Gallery
Kirk,

here's the video from yesterday.

I also partially reconned a route leading out of Chloride as I returned to El Paso.

It looks promising, but a little rougher than some people may be comfortable with.

Jim

https://www.youtube.com/edit?video_id=qeGZz7byppo&ns=1
Old 07-21-2013, 03:40 PM   #2066
kai38` is one of the sharper tools in the shedkai38` is one of the sharper tools in the shedkai38` is one of the sharper tools in the shedkai38` is one of the sharper tools in the shedkai38` is one of the sharper tools in the shedkai38` is one of the sharper tools in the shedkai38` is one of the sharper tools in the shedkai38` is one of the sharper tools in the shedkai38` is one of the sharper tools in the shedkai38` is one of the sharper tools in the shedkai38` is one of the sharper tools in the shed

kai38`'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by area 52 View Post
Kirk,

here's the video from yesterday.

I also partially reconned a route leading out of Chloride as I returned to El Paso.

It looks promising, but a little rougher than some people may be comfortable with.

Jim

https://www.youtube.com/edit?video_id=qeGZz7byppo&ns=1
Nice video, here's my pictures. I didn't take as many as usual
http://sdrv.ms/12pymff

Any pictures of the trail by Chloride?
Old 07-21-2013, 04:21 PM   #2067
area 52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedarea 52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedarea 52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedarea 52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedarea 52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedarea 52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedarea 52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedarea 52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedarea 52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedarea 52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedarea 52 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Retired
area 52's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kai38` View Post
Nice video, here's my pictures. I didn't take as many as usual
http://sdrv.ms/12pymff

Any pictures of the trail by Chloride?
I only took some tourist shots of the town and the road out.

I'm not sure how far up the canyon we can go, but the road looks passable on Google Earth.

There's no doubt of a rapid rise in elevation deeper in the canyon and I haven't researched if it's a maintained forest road, but it appears to connect to one on the ridge top that leads to the north-south FR on the Continental Divide. I have to get a better topo map (1:24,000), which I have at work.

There's a lot of other potentially interesting roads in and around there.

A two day run up the Continental Divide out of Mimbres might be nice, go in at Chloride and camp somewhere south of NM 59.
Old 07-26-2013, 08:44 PM   #2068
FireSarge is on a distinguished road

Firefighter: Firefighter and USArmy Reserves SGT
Name: Aaron
FireSarge's Tacoma Gallery
Hey ELP\ Las Cruses Tacos,

There will be a Toyota Off Road Club meet Saturday the 27th at the Zaragoza/Montwood Whataburger at 6:30 pm. After we meet up we will head out to Reds Sands for a night run and overnight stay. BYOB, family and tent. I don't have any further info but I will be looking for a guy named Lorenzo. I got the info from him and he is the one in-charge.

Happy Trails and hope to see you there,
Old 07-27-2013, 04:27 PM   #2069
FML
agv1700 is a jewel in the roughagv1700 is a jewel in the roughagv1700 is a jewel in the roughagv1700 is a jewel in the rough

Army:
Name: Angel
agv1700's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to agv1700
Quote:
My bumper finally came in for my 81:

Who makes this bumper? If you don't mind me asking. My brothers been looking for something similar for his 80. Thanks in advance
Old 08-04-2013, 07:13 PM   #2073
FML
agv1700 is a jewel in the roughagv1700 is a jewel in the roughagv1700 is a jewel in the roughagv1700 is a jewel in the rough

Army:
Name: Angel
agv1700's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to agv1700
Quote:
Thank you sir...
Old 08-04-2013, 07:43 PM   #2074
Dcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Dcpsychobilly's Tacoma Gallery
hey el paso peeps how's the weather down there, ill be heading down there this week just seeing what to expect
Old 08-07-2013, 03:07 PM   #2075
Wartoy is on a distinguished road

Name: Sergio
Wartoy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by FireSarge View Post
Hey ELP\ Las Cruses Tacos,

There will be a Toyota Off Road Club meet Saturday the 27th at the Zaragoza/Montwood Whataburger at 6:30 pm. After we meet up we will head out to Reds Sands for a night run and overnight stay. BYOB, family and tent. I don't have any further info but I will be looking for a guy named Lorenzo. I got the info from him and he is the one in-charge.

Happy Trails and hope to see you there,
Damnit!!! I didn't see this!!!
Old 08-07-2013, 03:08 PM   #2076
Wartoy is on a distinguished road

Name: Sergio
Wartoy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dcpsychobilly View Post
hey el paso peeps how's the weather down there, ill be heading down there this week just seeing what to expect
Heat. Then maybe a sprinkle.
Old 08-08-2013, 09:11 AM   #2077
Dcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wartoy View Post
Heat. Then maybe a sprinkle.
that's cool. I'll be there in a couple hours. Currently in roswell, wow this place is small, and the "ufo" stuff to see is just dissapointing. So if you see a black taco with Co license plates its probably me lol
Old 08-08-2013, 05:02 PM   #2078
FireSarge is on a distinguished road

Firefighter: Firefighter and USArmy Reserves SGT
Name: Aaron
FireSarge's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to Hot A** ELP!

Your lucky you got in today. It's been crazy hot and with the ran it feels like San Antonio humid. Enjoy the dry heat.....
Old 08-08-2013, 07:27 PM   #2079

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireSarge View Post
Your lucky you got in today. It's been crazy hot and with the ran it feels like San Antonio humid. Enjoy the dry heat.....
yea weather here is better then Roswell or maybe its just today lol
Old 08-08-2013, 10:06 PM   #2080
Its Wicked Flow BITCHES!!
KenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ヽ(`Д´)ノ
KenpachiZaraki's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dcpsychobilly View Post
that's cool. I'll be there in a couple hours. Currently in roswell, wow this place is small, and the "ufo" stuff to see is just dissapointing. So if you see a black taco with Co license plates its probably me lol
Damn I could have met another fellow Tacoma owner? I know you had to have passed through here haha.