Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

el paso taco stop?

Old 08-17-2013, 09:10 AM   #2101
Dcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Dcpsychobilly's Tacoma Gallery
nice^^
how much damage to the wallet did it do ?
Old 08-17-2013, 09:37 AM   #2102
tacocolin is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacocolin is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacocolin is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacocolin is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacocolin is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacocolin is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacocolin is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacocolin is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacocolin is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacocolin is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacocolin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colin
tacocolin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dcpsychobilly View Post
nice^^
how much damage to the wallet did it do ?
He has a ton of different options can make one to your budget or even your own design... This one was $750 and worth every penny! My last bumper guy took 5 mo to get to this stage then said sorry, I don't like it and said he doesn't have time to finish it. Its goes to show, you really do get what you pay for.

Old 08-17-2013, 10:20 AM   #2103
Dcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacocolin View Post
He has a ton of different options can make one to your budget or even your own design... This one was $750 and worth every penny! My last bumper guy took 5 mo to get to this stage then said sorry, I don't like it and said he doesn't have time to finish it. Its goes to show, you really do get what you pay for.

so you paid someone and he didn't even finish it?
so did they build off that one or do you have two bumpers, one not finished?
I want something custom but budget wont be available for a very long time lol
Old 08-17-2013, 11:38 AM   #2104
anbcustomfab has much to be proud ofanbcustomfab has much to be proud ofanbcustomfab has much to be proud ofanbcustomfab has much to be proud ofanbcustomfab has much to be proud ofanbcustomfab has much to be proud ofanbcustomfab has much to be proud ofanbcustomfab has much to be proud ofanbcustomfab has much to be proud ofanbcustomfab has much to be proud of

Name: Eric
anbcustomfab's Tacoma Gallery
Full custom

Quote:

The build that was done was a complete build. All new material.
Here's a pic before the tubes added
Attached Thumbnails
el paso taco stop?-image.jpg  
Old 08-17-2013, 11:55 AM   #2105
tacocolin is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacocolin is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacocolin is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacocolin is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacocolin is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacocolin is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacocolin is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacocolin is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacocolin is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacocolin is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacocolin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:

I partially paid him (it was a friend of mine, so thats part of the problem) and he hated the way it was coming out, so he tore it off and scrapped it, and he is putting what I paid him towards speedline'n my fenders and finishing up some other things. So when he told me he was too busy to make a new one for me, I asked ANB to do it after seeing his work. So I just have the one bumper.
Old 08-17-2013, 03:02 PM   #2106

Quote:
Originally Posted by anbcustomfab View Post
The build that was done was a complete build. All new material.
Here's a pic before the tubes added
I was just there last weekend, too bad I dont haz monies to spend on the bumper and to drive back forth to you

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacocolin View Post
I partially paid him (it was a friend of mine, so thats part of the problem) and he hated the way it was coming out, so he tore it off and scrapped it, and he is putting what I paid him towards speedline'n my fenders and finishing up some other things. So when he told me he was too busy to make a new one for me, I asked ANB to do it after seeing his work. So I just have the one bumper.
that explains it, but that was a cool looking design he had going there.
Old 08-17-2013, 03:13 PM   #2107

Quote:
I was just there last weekend, too bad I dont haz monies to spend on the bumper and to drive back forth to you

that explains it, but that was a cool looking design he had going there.

Yeah I had drawn up a few different ideas and I wanted something really odd and different and curvy to match the fenders, but it was a PIA and his workers weren't good at welding it turns out, so it wasn't up to par so he wanted the whole thing scrapped. Which is fine cause the new bumper is wayyyyy more stout and still different looking then most stuff I have seen and his quality is awesome!
Old 09-24-2013, 08:40 PM   #2108
dougtara is one of the sharper tools in the sheddougtara is one of the sharper tools in the sheddougtara is one of the sharper tools in the sheddougtara is one of the sharper tools in the sheddougtara is one of the sharper tools in the sheddougtara is one of the sharper tools in the sheddougtara is one of the sharper tools in the sheddougtara is one of the sharper tools in the sheddougtara is one of the sharper tools in the sheddougtara is one of the sharper tools in the sheddougtara is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Doug
dougtara's Tacoma Gallery
just moved out to horizon city.. tons of great trails out here and i see tons of tacos rolling around with some pretty sweet mods..
Old 09-24-2013, 10:27 PM   #2109
Its Wicked Flow BITCHES!!
KenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ヽ(`Д´)ノ
KenpachiZaraki's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougtara View Post
just moved out to horizon city.. tons of great trails out here and i see tons of tacos rolling around with some pretty sweet mods..
Sweet! I love going behind the sac and taking the trail to the water tower.
Old 09-25-2013, 07:42 AM   #2110
dougtara is one of the sharper tools in the sheddougtara is one of the sharper tools in the sheddougtara is one of the sharper tools in the sheddougtara is one of the sharper tools in the sheddougtara is one of the sharper tools in the sheddougtara is one of the sharper tools in the sheddougtara is one of the sharper tools in the sheddougtara is one of the sharper tools in the sheddougtara is one of the sharper tools in the sheddougtara is one of the sharper tools in the sheddougtara is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
that is exactly how i get home from work.. no need to go all the way to rojas..lol
Old 09-25-2013, 12:54 PM   #2111
Wartoy is on a distinguished road

Name: Sergio
Wartoy's Tacoma Gallery
Hmm... I need to get out to the sac more often.
Old 09-26-2013, 03:19 PM   #2112

Army:
i just hit it today.. the construction crews are a bit of a hassle but the trails are very baja like.. fast moving and quick turns.. definitely some spots for jumps too
Old 11-10-2013, 07:39 AM   #2114
area 52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedarea 52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedarea 52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedarea 52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedarea 52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedarea 52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedarea 52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedarea 52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedarea 52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedarea 52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedarea 52 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Retired
area 52's Tacoma Gallery
There's a charity trail run meeting at 4 Wheel Parts 11751 Gateway Blvd on 16 Nov. The guy inside didn't have the exact time but guessed at 0900-1000ish

Bring some canned goods for participation.

I'll be there with my trailer.

Jim
Old 11-15-2013, 10:34 PM   #2115
BeefCakeTM is on a distinguished road
BeefCakeTM's Tacoma Gallery
Hey guys. Bought my Toyota a few months ago. Seen a few of you driving around. Just wanted to say whats up??
Attached Thumbnails
el paso taco stop?-1025788_4990963541567_2088658950_o.jpg  
Old 01-27-2014, 12:23 PM   #2116
PFA1975 is on a distinguished road

Marines: S.E.A.
Name: PFA
PFA1975's Tacoma Gallery
Is this thread still alive? I'm doing some mods to my brand new 2003 Tacoma Xtra Cab 4x4 and will be ready to hit some dirt, dunes, etc next weekend. Let me know if anyone wants to link up to help install some coilovers and rear shocks.

PFA

---I just found the FB page... --- I'll see what I can find on there.
Old 01-27-2014, 05:51 PM   #2117
Its Wicked Flow BITCHES!!
KenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ヽ(`Д´)ノ
KenpachiZaraki's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PFA1975 View Post
Is this thread still alive? I'm doing some mods to my brand new 2003 Tacoma Xtra Cab 4x4 and will be ready to hit some dirt, dunes, etc next weekend. Let me know if anyone wants to link up to help install some coilovers and rear shocks.

PFA

---I just found the FB page... --- I'll see what I can find on there.
its still alive for those who get on here, most of the time we're on toyota borderland off road on the facebooger. look it up or find Colin Finagan on facebook.
Old 01-28-2014, 12:54 PM   #2118

Wartoy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeefCakeTM View Post
Hey guys. Bought my Toyota a few months ago. Seen a few of you driving around. Just wanted to say whats up??
What's up beef! Haven't been on here in a while.
Old 01-28-2014, 12:56 PM   #2119

Wartoy's Tacoma Gallery
I still get on here.
<---No Facebook. Ha!