Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

el paso taco stop?

Old 01-13-2011, 08:56 PM   #21
aficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shed
aficianado's Tacoma Gallery
chico runs are a thing of my past. i'm old enough to remember weekend runs to juarez for cheap drinks. anyone remember Kentucky Club?

sober, that food is brutal to me. drunk, it is a delicious banquet!!

bummer mexico is a dangerous wasteland. i miss touristy things there. i was just in EP, and my wife wanted to go..hmmm..NO!

btw, my brother is a cop there. last time i was there, we got to run the gun range at the police academy. we didnt get to do the cloudcroft run. during the winter, it must be amazing.
Old 01-15-2011, 01:26 PM   #22
BoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Alex
BoostingMS6's Tacoma Gallery
I'd be down to do the Cloudcroft run, but not for a few weeks at best.
Old 01-17-2011, 08:09 AM   #23
carolinaTRD has a brilliant futurecarolinaTRD has a brilliant futurecarolinaTRD has a brilliant futurecarolinaTRD has a brilliant futurecarolinaTRD has a brilliant futurecarolinaTRD has a brilliant futurecarolinaTRD has a brilliant futurecarolinaTRD has a brilliant futurecarolinaTRD has a brilliant futurecarolinaTRD has a brilliant futurecarolinaTRD has a brilliant future

Army:
Name: Evan
carolinaTRD's Tacoma Gallery
need to get a bunch of tacoma's together and go to redsands
Old 01-17-2011, 01:25 PM   #25
Kanikas is a name known to allKanikas is a name known to allKanikas is a name known to allKanikas is a name known to allKanikas is a name known to allKanikas is a name known to all

Name: Gilbert
Kanikas's Tacoma Gallery
If you've got a locker in the rear, there are lots of very cool trails in Santa Teresa that are easily doable. Heck, even if you don't have a locker, you can still make it...just skinny pedal that truck through the stuff! Normally always have a 4x4 truck with me in case we do get stuck, though. So if in the future anyone is interested in trailing, just drop a PM or reply here!
Old 01-17-2011, 09:11 PM   #26
BoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
I've got a 4x4, and wouldn't mind taking the rear diff locker off your hands IF you ever decide you don't want it.

What side of town ya'll from? I'm near Montwood High School.
Old 01-17-2011, 11:33 PM   #27
cbr_aaron will become famous soon enoughcbr_aaron will become famous soon enough
cbr_aaron's Tacoma Gallery
well i dont got a 4x4 so if anyone wants to go hit the trails let me know! havent taken my truck out yet and been itchying to.
Old 01-18-2011, 07:54 AM   #28
doubletaco is just really nicedoubletaco is just really nicedoubletaco is just really nicedoubletaco is just really nicedoubletaco is just really nice

doubletaco's Tacoma Gallery
I grew up in EP I remember going to the Samalayuca Dunes over in Mexico with a couple of the 4x4 clubs, that place was a blast. Don't know about going over there now.
Old 01-18-2011, 06:12 PM   #29
How old's everyone here btw? I'm 20.
Old 01-18-2011, 09:02 PM   #30
cbr_aaron will become famous soon enoughcbr_aaron will become famous soon enough
I just turned 23, do u go to utep?
Old 01-18-2011, 10:45 PM   #31
Kanikas is a name known to allKanikas is a name known to allKanikas is a name known to allKanikas is a name known to allKanikas is a name known to allKanikas is a name known to all

Name: Gilbert
Kanikas's Tacoma Gallery
I'm 20, but I go to NMSU.
Old 01-19-2011, 09:02 AM   #32
D Train has a spectacular aura aboutD Train has a spectacular aura about

D Train's Tacoma Gallery
I am also from ep.
Old 01-19-2011, 12:22 PM   #33
well i think its time for some of us to go hit the trails...
Old 01-19-2011, 04:33 PM   #34
I'd be down to go within the next two weeks (probably NOT this weekend). A little busy right now, that's all.

Yeah I go to UTEP, I'm starting my M.S. in Chemistry .

So I'm the only 4x4? Do any of you guys shoot/hunt?
Old 01-19-2011, 07:15 PM   #35
ya me too, am actually taking chem 2 this semester not looking foward to it, i guess if we do go anywhere u have to come so u could pull us out..
Old 01-20-2011, 11:00 AM   #36
I've got no recovery straps, just got the truck

Well if you need any help with chemistry, feel free to ask.
Old 01-20-2011, 09:23 PM   #37
carolinaTRD has a brilliant futurecarolinaTRD has a brilliant futurecarolinaTRD has a brilliant futurecarolinaTRD has a brilliant futurecarolinaTRD has a brilliant futurecarolinaTRD has a brilliant futurecarolinaTRD has a brilliant futurecarolinaTRD has a brilliant futurecarolinaTRD has a brilliant futurecarolinaTRD has a brilliant futurecarolinaTRD has a brilliant future

Army:
Name: Evan
carolinaTRD's Tacoma Gallery
i got a 4x4 and haven't really gotten to use it yet. need to get a bunch of tacomas together and fuck shit up
Old 01-22-2011, 07:22 AM   #39
Victoria2657 has a brilliant futureVictoria2657 has a brilliant futureVictoria2657 has a brilliant futureVictoria2657 has a brilliant futureVictoria2657 has a brilliant futureVictoria2657 has a brilliant futureVictoria2657 has a brilliant futureVictoria2657 has a brilliant futureVictoria2657 has a brilliant futureVictoria2657 has a brilliant futureVictoria2657 has a brilliant future

Name: Valentina
Victoria2657's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to Victoria2657 Send a message via Skype™ to Victoria2657
I agree! Let's start a club. We need to get some tacoma world stickers on our trucks and start a weekend thing going.
Old 01-22-2011, 07:21 PM   #40
I'm actually down to go out to Red Sands tomorrow maybe if anyone wants to go. I just got my new stereo put in today. The owner before me totally butchered the wiring. Had to go all over town finding a reverse harness just to hardwire. But not while the games are playing though. Need to watch my Packers beat the crap out of Chicago