Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

el paso taco stop?

Old 01-22-2011, 09:22 PM   #41
Victoria2657 has a brilliant futureVictoria2657 has a brilliant futureVictoria2657 has a brilliant futureVictoria2657 has a brilliant futureVictoria2657 has a brilliant futureVictoria2657 has a brilliant futureVictoria2657 has a brilliant futureVictoria2657 has a brilliant futureVictoria2657 has a brilliant futureVictoria2657 has a brilliant futureVictoria2657 has a brilliant future

Name: Valentina
Victoria2657's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to Victoria2657 Send a message via Skype™ to Victoria2657
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoostingMS6 View Post
I'm actually down to go out to Red Sands tomorrow maybe if anyone wants to go. I just got my new stereo put in today. The owner before me totally butchered the wiring. Had to go all over town finding a reverse harness just to hardwire. But not while the games are playing though. Need to watch my Packers beat the crap out of Chicago

Hell yes! Go Pack!!
Where is red sands?
Old 01-22-2011, 10:59 PM   #42
cbr_aaron will become famous soon enoughcbr_aaron will become famous soon enough
cbr_aaron's Tacoma Gallery
do u guys think my prerunner would be fine at red sands? and starting a club sounds great
Old 01-22-2011, 11:20 PM   #43
Victoria2657 has a brilliant futureVictoria2657 has a brilliant futureVictoria2657 has a brilliant futureVictoria2657 has a brilliant futureVictoria2657 has a brilliant futureVictoria2657 has a brilliant futureVictoria2657 has a brilliant futureVictoria2657 has a brilliant futureVictoria2657 has a brilliant futureVictoria2657 has a brilliant futureVictoria2657 has a brilliant future

Send a message via Yahoo to Victoria2657 Send a message via Skype™ to Victoria2657
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbr_aaron View Post
do u guys think my prerunner would be fine at red sands? and starting a club sounds great
I hope so...I have a prerunner as well.
How many of us are UTEP students?
I'm a first year grad student in Intel and National Security.
Old 01-23-2011, 12:53 PM   #44
BoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Alex
BoostingMS6's Tacoma Gallery
Red Sands is about 15 miles east of El Paso. From Montwood High School, I'd say its less than a 20 minute drive. Its east of the Loop, down Montana. Just a bunch of dunes really.

Go Packers . Been a GB fan since 1st grade lol.

I'm a first year grad student in Chemistry at UTEP. I park in the garage but don't take my truck very often. Beginning to think your truck was a graduation gift from the parents, Victoria?
Old 01-23-2011, 01:44 PM   #45

Quote:
Red Sands is about 15 miles east of El Paso. From Montwood High School, I'd say its less than a 20 minute drive. Its east of the Loop, down Montana. Just a bunch of dunes really.

Go Packers . Been a GB fan since 1st grade lol.

I'm a first year grad student in Chemistry at UTEP. I park in the garage but don't take my truck very often. Beginning to think your truck was a graduation gift from the parents, Victoria?
It was a gift to myself. I'm a fed agent here in El Paso as well as a grad student. I park in the garage too! Look for my truck. Sometimes I ride my red ninja to school.
Old 01-23-2011, 03:43 PM   #46
BoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Wait wait wait... You drive a bike, too? If you shoot or fish at all, I may propose tomorrow.
Old 01-23-2011, 04:02 PM   #47

I like hunting. I have several guns...not much on fishing though. Sorry haha!
Old 01-23-2011, 04:18 PM   #48
Hahah nice. I've just started getting back into shooting recently.

Go Pack go! Superbowl baby!

Anyway, about this meet up we all wanna do...?
Old 01-23-2011, 04:57 PM   #49
aficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shed
aficianado's Tacoma Gallery
parking garage!! i saw that thing. it was a thing of beauty. when i was there, we had to cruise for parking spaces like idiots.

i got my civil engineering there.
Old 01-23-2011, 05:06 PM   #50
Its Wicked Flow BITCHES!!
KenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ヽ(`Д´)ノ
KenpachiZaraki's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cactuscorn View Post
hey folks! i just moved here and quickly bought a new tacoma. anyone interested in a informal taco meet over a few beers? im not workin and have nuthin better to do than shoot the shit about all the cool mods you have and i cant yet afford. i suspect im not the only non-off roader but perhaps we could find a melloish dirt road like the ones im told about on the way to the air museum, build a fire and grill some burgers. think on it. theres no rush. maybe somethin after the holidays?
Hey, i'm from the El Paso area, i'm always down to wheel, my buddy and I go to the SAC, or at least behind it. easy stuff, nothing too bad because my taco is my DD. Send me a PM if you wanna hangout, i'll shoot you my cell #
Old 01-23-2011, 05:09 PM   #51
KenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by carolinaTRD View Post
need to get a bunch of tacoma's together and go to redsands
YES, i haven't been to Redsands yet, i always dream of what it would be like lol
Old 01-23-2011, 05:14 PM   #52
^^^ Watch about behind the SAC now. It's illegal. There's now an undercover F150 and Jeep that both patrol behind the SAC and can give tickets. Usually they just ask you to leave, though.

Gotta be an awesome job -- "Oh me? I get tax write-offs for modding my truck, off-roading, and chasing down kids."

Edit: Yeah, you can reach me by phone or Facebook if you'd like. Send me a PM.
Old 01-23-2011, 06:15 PM   #53

So...should we all exchange emails or skype info or something?? Facebook info?
Old 01-23-2011, 06:30 PM   #54
Let's do it. E-mail is boostingms6@hotmail.com. Use that to look me up on Facebook if you'd like. Maybe we can get a run together next weekend. I'd be down for Cloudcroft.
Old 01-23-2011, 07:12 PM   #55

Quote:
Let's do it. E-mail is boostingms6@hotmail.com. Use that to look me up on Facebook if you'd like. Maybe we can get a run together next weekend. I'd be down for Cloudcroft.
That would be awesome!! You guys can add me on Facebook. Victoria2657@yahoo.com
Old 01-23-2011, 07:25 PM   #56
Added.
Old 01-23-2011, 07:31 PM   #57

Awesome! I will log on and add you right now.
Anyone else gonna join us??
Old 01-23-2011, 09:26 PM   #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victoria2657 View Post
Awesome! I will log on and add you right now.
Anyone else gonna join us??
I'm in NM right now visiting the inlaws (yay) but i'll add yoos guys both on my spacebook
Old 01-23-2011, 09:29 PM   #59

Sent, awaiting approvals. I think all of us in Hell Paso should spacebook eachother mines xspidermann2xx2@yahoo.com
Old 01-23-2011, 09:32 PM   #60

Quote:
^^^ Watch about behind the SAC now. It's illegal. There's now an undercover F150 and Jeep that both patrol behind the SAC and can give tickets. Usually they just ask you to leave, though.

Gotta be an awesome job -- "Oh me? I get tax write-offs for modding my truck, off-roading, and chasing down kids."

Edit: Yeah, you can reach me by phone or Facebook if you'd like. Send me a PM.
I haven't seen em. I go every now and then, but i also don't go through the sac, i usually go around the side road, then the tunnel, to like the "main" part where the mud pits are and just chill, eat my Taco Bell and stuff