Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

el paso taco stop?

Old 12-06-2010, 08:20 PM   #1
Another FNG
cactuscorn has much to be proud ofcactuscorn has much to be proud ofcactuscorn has much to be proud ofcactuscorn has much to be proud ofcactuscorn has much to be proud ofcactuscorn has much to be proud ofcactuscorn has much to be proud ofcactuscorn has much to be proud ofcactuscorn has much to be proud of

cactuscorn's Tacoma Gallery
el paso taco stop?

hey folks! i just moved here and quickly bought a new tacoma. anyone interested in a informal taco meet over a few beers? im not workin and have nuthin better to do than shoot the shit about all the cool mods you have and i cant yet afford. i suspect im not the only non-off roader but perhaps we could find a melloish dirt road like the ones im told about on the way to the air museum, build a fire and grill some burgers. think on it. theres no rush. maybe somethin after the holidays?
Old 12-08-2010, 11:28 AM   #2
Another FNG
cactuscorn has much to be proud ofcactuscorn has much to be proud ofcactuscorn has much to be proud ofcactuscorn has much to be proud ofcactuscorn has much to be proud ofcactuscorn has much to be proud ofcactuscorn has much to be proud ofcactuscorn has much to be proud ofcactuscorn has much to be proud of

dont be shy kids! ive seen loads of tacos in town, mostly trd's and a few of us prerunner types. could i be the only 1 on tw? doubtful. hell, bring yer moms camary, yer sisters prius, yer wifes 4 runner or steal a '77 corona wagon.
Old 12-29-2010, 12:37 PM   #3
v.i.massive is on a distinguished road
Army: rakkassan
v.i.massive's Tacoma Gallery
You might have better luck finding people on militarytuners.com
Old 12-29-2010, 12:45 PM   #4
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
corn, I like ur style. If I was closer, I'd buy you a few beers. Good luck
Old 01-04-2011, 09:01 AM   #5
Another FNG

Quote:
Originally Posted by neontrail View Post
If I was closer, I'd buy you a few beers.
its never too late for a road trip and im gettin thirsty. hurry yer ass up!
Old 01-04-2011, 09:00 PM   #6
BoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Alex
BoostingMS6's Tacoma Gallery
Cactuscorn, I live in El Paso. I actually just picked up a red '95.5 xtracab 4x4 from San Antonio a few months back 'cause I couldn't find a decent one for sale here. I'm only 20, so no beer buying for me. Sorta ironic since I'm drinking a Ranger IPA as I type this.

If you'd like, I can show ya around a bit. What side of town you live on? You into hiking/climbing at all? Shooting? Shoot me a PM if ya want.
Old 01-06-2011, 06:02 PM   #7
cbr_aaron will become famous soon enoughcbr_aaron will become famous soon enough
cbr_aaron's Tacoma Gallery
Hey guys i also live in el paso yet to do any mods but cant wait to start, i was wondering if anyone else in el paso are on tw
Old 01-07-2011, 12:21 PM   #8
BoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Haha yeah I'm here. I live on the east side. You?
Old 01-09-2011, 07:14 PM   #9
cbr_aaron will become famous soon enoughcbr_aaron will become famous soon enough
East side too, we should go hit some trails
Old 01-09-2011, 11:36 PM   #10
Shoot me a PM bud.
Old 01-10-2011, 05:36 PM   #11
Victoria2657 has a brilliant futureVictoria2657 has a brilliant futureVictoria2657 has a brilliant futureVictoria2657 has a brilliant futureVictoria2657 has a brilliant futureVictoria2657 has a brilliant futureVictoria2657 has a brilliant futureVictoria2657 has a brilliant futureVictoria2657 has a brilliant futureVictoria2657 has a brilliant futureVictoria2657 has a brilliant future

Name: Valentina
Victoria2657's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to Victoria2657 Send a message via Skype™ to Victoria2657
HOWDY EL PASO!!

My sweetheart doesn't have any mods yet...just getting starting on her.

el paso taco stop?-imag0082.jpg
Old 01-10-2011, 06:20 PM   #12
where in NM are u?
Old 01-12-2011, 12:12 AM   #13
She's in Santa Teresa, but works in El Paso.
Old 01-12-2011, 12:13 PM   #14
worldtec is on a distinguished road
worldtec's Tacoma Gallery
Another Taco owner here.....
Old 01-12-2011, 12:37 PM   #15
I think I'm the only 1st gen
Old 01-12-2011, 12:44 PM   #16
aficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shed
aficianado's Tacoma Gallery
i grew up there. i actually miss it. and the tacos (food)..

would be fun to discuss tacos over a plate of tacos from Lucy's. tony's tacos!! so good.

you guys ever do that backroad trail to cloudcroft? you go out Montana..way out there, hook a left onto a dirt road and go all the way to cloudcroft. it is an awesome drive, and you see deer, antelope, etc..all then way. i seem to remember crossing two small streams. you do eat a ton of dust.
Old 01-12-2011, 08:31 PM   #17
no i've never done it but it sound fun, oh when you say tacos do you mean chicos?
Old 01-12-2011, 09:00 PM   #18
aficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shed
aficianado's Tacoma Gallery
chicos tacos!! err..no thanks.
Old 01-13-2011, 11:02 AM   #19
Hahah I've lived my whole life in El Paso and will still not eat Chico's... But I'm also white .

I've been on the road to Cloudcroft, but not for years. Last time I took it was when I was a kid with my dad.
Old 01-13-2011, 08:34 PM   #20
I love chicos, and being white has nothing to do with it got a lot of white friends who love them, if anyone is up to it am down to take that ride to cloudcroft.