Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

Texas BS Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-16-2014, 10:50 AM   #39464
CowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
CowboyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
<--- 1000 posts!

Old 12-16-2014, 10:54 AM   #39466
My spoon is too Big!
xJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
xJuice's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MatthewMay1 View Post
Josh, why don't you come out to Bridgeport this weekend?
Missed this post. . . but I forgot and probably wouldn't have made it anyhow. Wife has been so busy lately I'm mostly watching our daughter myself on the weekends.
Old 12-16-2014, 10:55 AM   #39467
MatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
MatthewMay1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xJuice View Post
Missed this post. . . but I forgot and probably wouldn't have made it anyhow. Wife has been so busy lately I'm mostly watching our daughter myself on the weekends.
Ah, okay no biggie
Old 12-19-2014, 12:44 PM   #39469
crushh87 has much to be proud ofcrushh87 has much to be proud ofcrushh87 has much to be proud ofcrushh87 has much to be proud ofcrushh87 has much to be proud ofcrushh87 has much to be proud ofcrushh87 has much to be proud ofcrushh87 has much to be proud ofcrushh87 has much to be proud ofcrushh87 has much to be proud of

Name: Jack
crushh87's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfuh View Post
Hey everyone, just popping in to say hey. I'm on leave this next week and will be in the austin area visiting family. And was curious what all there was for prerunning in the area. Was wanting to try some of it out since the good ol FL doesnt offer much for prerunning lol

That's my girl, if you see me, wave!
Enjoy your stay! You may be able to find some offroad parks around Austin if you just do a quick google search.
Old 12-19-2014, 02:19 PM   #39470
My spoon is too Big!
xJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
xJuice's Tacoma Gallery
blake broked the forum
Old 12-19-2014, 03:23 PM   #39471
Balockay is on a distinguished road
Balockay's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xJuice View Post
blake broked the forum
Old 12-19-2014, 03:26 PM   #39472
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfuh View Post
Hey everyone, just popping in to say hey. I'm on leave this next week and will be in the austin area visiting family. And was curious what all there was for prerunning in the area. Was wanting to try some of it out since the good ol FL doesnt offer much for prerunning lol

That's my girl, if you see me, wave!
Marble Falls is only about 1.5 hours from Austin depending which part of town you'll be in. It's one of the better parks in the state (in my opinion) and is definitely worth the short trip. Things can get pretty hairy out there though if you end up on one one of the harder trails so I suggest not going alone. Definitely should have another rig with you.
Old 12-19-2014, 03:51 PM   #39474
MatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balockay View Post
Marble Falls is only about 1.5 hours from Austin depending which part of town you'll be in. It's one of the better parks in the state (in my opinion) and is definitely worth the short trip. Things can get pretty hairy out there though if you end up on one one of the harder trails so I suggest not going alone. Definitely should have another rig with you.
I want to go there eventually
Old 12-19-2014, 04:21 PM   #39475
Quote:
Originally Posted by MatthewMay1 View Post
I want to go there eventually
Just let me know when.
Old 12-19-2014, 04:31 PM   #39477

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balockay View Post
Just let me know when.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TashcomerTexas View Post
I'd be down to go, coming from SA though
Want sliders before then

Products Discussed in this Thread