Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

Texas BS Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-20-2014, 08:34 PM   #39481
MatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
MatthewMay1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TashcomerTexas View Post
Haha yeah, I just sanded them and gonna prime and paint them tomorrow
I'm very jealous. How much did you end up paying if you don't mind me asking?
Old 12-20-2014, 09:43 PM   #39483
Balockay is one of the sharper tools in the shedBalockay is one of the sharper tools in the shedBalockay is one of the sharper tools in the shedBalockay is one of the sharper tools in the shedBalockay is one of the sharper tools in the shedBalockay is one of the sharper tools in the shedBalockay is one of the sharper tools in the shedBalockay is one of the sharper tools in the shedBalockay is one of the sharper tools in the shedBalockay is one of the sharper tools in the shedBalockay is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Balockay's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MatthewMay1 View Post

Saw those in another thread. Damn good buck. Nice gun too. My dad has a BLR chambered in 7mm-08. I got a 10 and an 8 this year but neither of them are as good as that buck.
Old 12-20-2014, 09:45 PM   #39484
MatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balockay View Post
Saw those in another thread. Damn good buck. Nice gun too. My dad has a BLR chambered in 7mm-08. I got a 10 and an 8 this year but neither of them are as good as that buck.
Thanks! I got it down in Mills County. You probably saw it in the hunting thread
Old 12-20-2014, 09:46 PM   #39485
Balockay is one of the sharper tools in the shedBalockay is one of the sharper tools in the shedBalockay is one of the sharper tools in the shedBalockay is one of the sharper tools in the shedBalockay is one of the sharper tools in the shedBalockay is one of the sharper tools in the shedBalockay is one of the sharper tools in the shedBalockay is one of the sharper tools in the shedBalockay is one of the sharper tools in the shedBalockay is one of the sharper tools in the shedBalockay is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Balockay's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thanks! I got it down in Mills County. You probably saw it in the hunting thread
Isn't Mills where Brownwood is?
Old 12-20-2014, 09:52 PM   #39486

Quote:
Um, not sure. Our lease is between Hamilton and Goldthwaite how ever it's spelled
Old 12-20-2014, 10:01 PM   #39487
tex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
tex's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
It's close. Mills is where my brother has a lease. Retarded amount of deer.
Old 12-20-2014, 11:02 PM   #39488

Quote:
Originally Posted by tex View Post
It's close. Mills is where my brother has a lease. Retarded amount of deer.
Tons of deer there. I think the drought has rally hurt the antlers this year though. We haven't been seeing racks like we normally do
Old 12-23-2014, 09:03 PM   #39489
crushh87 has much to be proud ofcrushh87 has much to be proud ofcrushh87 has much to be proud ofcrushh87 has much to be proud ofcrushh87 has much to be proud ofcrushh87 has much to be proud ofcrushh87 has much to be proud ofcrushh87 has much to be proud ofcrushh87 has much to be proud ofcrushh87 has much to be proud of

Name: Jack
crushh87's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone know what happened to the Texas spotted thread? aka "Hey I saw you [Texas]"
Old 12-23-2014, 09:09 PM   #39490
crushh87 has much to be proud ofcrushh87 has much to be proud ofcrushh87 has much to be proud ofcrushh87 has much to be proud ofcrushh87 has much to be proud ofcrushh87 has much to be proud ofcrushh87 has much to be proud ofcrushh87 has much to be proud ofcrushh87 has much to be proud ofcrushh87 has much to be proud of

Name: Jack
crushh87's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by crushh87 View Post
Anyone know what happened to the Texas spotted thread? aka "Hey I saw you [Texas]"
Never mind, I found the new one.
Old 12-24-2014, 10:17 PM   #39492
R.I.P. "Pearl the Shark"
BluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BluePearlShark99's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
There's a new one?
Si
Old 12-24-2014, 10:19 PM   #39494
R.I.P. "Pearl the Shark"
BluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BluePearlShark99's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Mind sharing with me?
Yes, I do mind.
Old 12-24-2014, 10:35 PM   #39497
The Texas Ayatollah
TashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shedTashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shedTashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shedTashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shedTashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shedTashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shedTashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shedTashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shedTashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shedTashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shedTashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dereck
TashcomerTexas's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I'm very jealous. How much did you end up paying if you don't mind me asking?
Like $255 at the time, they were having their thanksgiving sale
Here they are finished
Old 12-24-2014, 10:42 PM   #39498

Quote:
Originally Posted by TashcomerTexas View Post
Like $255 at the time, they were having their thanksgiving sale
Here they are finished
Dang that's a good price!!

Products Discussed in this Thread