Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

Texas BS Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-03-2015, 10:25 AM   #39841
elgringoloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedelgringoloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedelgringoloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedelgringoloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedelgringoloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedelgringoloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedelgringoloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedelgringoloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedelgringoloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedelgringoloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedelgringoloco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryce
elgringoloco's Tacoma Gallery
I miss the mountains. Why can't Texas have mountains? I miss living across the road from the Pacific ocean too. But hey, I'm here now. Gotta make the best of it.
Old 03-03-2015, 10:50 AM   #39842
tex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
tex's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by elgringoloco View Post
I miss the mountains. Why can't Texas have mountains? I miss living across the road from the Pacific ocean too. But hey, I'm here now. Gotta make the best of it.
Plenty of mountains here just not close to anything. Big Bend and Davis Mountains out west are amazing.
Old 03-03-2015, 10:52 AM   #39843
I spend too much time here
Silvertoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilvertoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilvertoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilvertoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilvertoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilvertoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilvertoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilvertoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilvertoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilvertoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilvertoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Braeden
Silvertoyota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tex View Post
Plenty of mountains here just not close to anything. Big Bend and Davis Mountains out west are amazing.
I went on a 3 night backpacking trip in the Davis mountins 2 years ago, very beautiful.
Old 03-03-2015, 11:06 AM   #39844
elgringoloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedelgringoloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedelgringoloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedelgringoloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedelgringoloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedelgringoloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedelgringoloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedelgringoloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedelgringoloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedelgringoloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedelgringoloco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryce
elgringoloco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tex View Post
Yeah, I'm planning on checking out Big Bend later this year. I need some elevation.

Products Discussed in this Thread