Texas BS Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-04-2015, 09:03 AM   #39861
ahightower is on a distinguished road
Name: Andy
ahightower's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Balockay View Post
Wash a truck? Isn't that what the rain is for?
LOL. True. This is why I got the brown one.
Old 03-04-2015, 10:19 AM   #39862
I spend too much time here
Silvertoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilvertoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilvertoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilvertoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilvertoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilvertoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilvertoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilvertoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilvertoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilvertoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilvertoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Braeden
Silvertoyota's Tacoma Gallery
More snow headed for Dallas Yayayayayaya
Old 03-04-2015, 05:56 PM   #39864
elgringoloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedelgringoloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedelgringoloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedelgringoloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedelgringoloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedelgringoloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedelgringoloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedelgringoloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedelgringoloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedelgringoloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedelgringoloco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryce
elgringoloco's Tacoma Gallery
Raining harder than a cow pissing on a flat rock right now.
Old 03-04-2015, 06:18 PM   #39865
I'm an amateur professional.
MatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
MatthewMay1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by elgringoloco View Post
Raining harder than a cow pissing on a flat rock right now.
I've been getting heavy sleet at my house
Old 03-04-2015, 06:28 PM   #39866
elgringoloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedelgringoloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedelgringoloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedelgringoloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedelgringoloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedelgringoloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedelgringoloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedelgringoloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedelgringoloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedelgringoloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedelgringoloco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by MatthewMay1 View Post
I've been getting heavy sleet at my house
Old 03-04-2015, 07:57 PM   #39867
Silvertoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilvertoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilvertoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilvertoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilvertoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilvertoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilvertoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilvertoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilvertoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilvertoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilvertoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

My truck is covered in ice, no luck on the roads yet. Praying for delayed school so I can sleep In
Old 03-04-2015, 09:22 PM   #39868
Cyber Warfare POW
CaptAmerica is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptAmerica is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptAmerica is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptAmerica is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptAmerica is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptAmerica is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptAmerica is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptAmerica is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptAmerica is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptAmerica is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptAmerica is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Cyber Warfare
Name: Cap
CaptAmerica's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvertoyota View Post
My truck is covered in ice, no luck on the roads yet. Praying for delayed school so I can sleep In
If I can't get to work, I still have to work...just from home. Not as fun as you'd think.
Old 03-04-2015, 10:26 PM   #39870

No school
Old 03-04-2015, 10:27 PM   #39871
MatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvertoyota View Post
My school canceled
Old 03-05-2015, 12:56 AM   #39872
Darryle is one of the sharper tools in the shedDarryle is one of the sharper tools in the shedDarryle is one of the sharper tools in the shedDarryle is one of the sharper tools in the shedDarryle is one of the sharper tools in the shedDarryle is one of the sharper tools in the shedDarryle is one of the sharper tools in the shedDarryle is one of the sharper tools in the shedDarryle is one of the sharper tools in the shedDarryle is one of the sharper tools in the shedDarryle is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Darryle
Darryle's Tacoma Gallery
I went to work only to be sent home with 4hrs of pay, sweet

Old 03-05-2015, 01:18 AM   #39873

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darryle View Post
I went to work only to be sent home with 4hrs of pay, sweet
Nice! There's so much snow on the ground!
Old 03-05-2015, 07:36 AM   #39874
Balockay is one of the sharper tools in the shedBalockay is one of the sharper tools in the shedBalockay is one of the sharper tools in the shedBalockay is one of the sharper tools in the shedBalockay is one of the sharper tools in the shedBalockay is one of the sharper tools in the shedBalockay is one of the sharper tools in the shedBalockay is one of the sharper tools in the shedBalockay is one of the sharper tools in the shedBalockay is one of the sharper tools in the shedBalockay is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Blake
Balockay's Tacoma Gallery
Hope this shit clears up before I have to go work in it for 12 hours tonight.
Old 03-05-2015, 07:37 AM   #39875

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balockay View Post
Hope this shit clears up before I have to go work in it for 12 hours tonight.
It'll be icy and slushy by then.
Old 03-05-2015, 07:43 AM   #39876
Cyber Warfare POW
CaptAmerica is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptAmerica is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptAmerica is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptAmerica is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptAmerica is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptAmerica is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptAmerica is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptAmerica is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptAmerica is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptAmerica is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptAmerica is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Cyber Warfare
Name: Cap
CaptAmerica's Tacoma Gallery
Austin is 31 degrees, wet, with a 23 degree wind chill.

And closed. The town is closed.

Too bad I have the ability (and requirement) to work from home. I'd sure love to go back to bed.
Old 03-05-2015, 09:01 AM   #39878
My spoon is too Big!
xJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
xJuice's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThomasMore66 View Post
Old 03-05-2015, 10:55 AM   #39879
Trying to Spread Common Sense and Rational Thought
tx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 1st Fast Co, Golf 2/4
Name: Zech (pronounced zak)
tx_shooter's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptAmerica View Post
Austin is 31 degrees, wet, with a 23 degree wind chill.

And closed. The town is closed.

Too bad I have the ability (and requirement) to work from home. I'd sure love to go back to bed.
Not a bad gig though; at least we get to save the gas of a commute. I'm working on the new web filter for a customer from home.

Products Discussed in this Thread