Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

Texas BS Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-30-2011, 07:07 PM   #21
Nightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Nick
Nightwar's Tacoma Gallery
yeah I just got mine 2 weeks ago. You go sit through a really easy 8 hour class, and then go shoot at the range. Mail the papers in and you got a license. You should do it if u have the extra money.
Old 01-30-2011, 07:08 PM   #22
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
my friend got it and had to wait 6 months. Said it was easy if ya got a clean record
He had a clean record and still had to wait 6 months?
Old 01-30-2011, 07:08 PM   #23
redraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
redraider's Tacoma Gallery
Lookin to offroad in TX go here
http://tacomaoffroad.com/forum.php
Old 01-30-2011, 07:10 PM   #24
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightwar
yeah I just got mine 2 weeks ago. You go sit through a really easy 8 hour class, and then go shoot at the range. Mail the papers in and you got a license. You should do it if u have the extra money.
How much was it?

Also, I don't own a pistol, just a 357 revolver. Someone was telling me I should borrow someone's pistol to take the class, because if you take it with a pistol, you can carry a pistol or revolver, but if you take it with a revolver, you can only carry a revolver.
Old 01-30-2011, 07:16 PM   #25
Nightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
you are totally correct on the pistol, don't use the revolver. it was $100 for the class. I don't no about the license because I am military I don't have to pay.

Redraider posted a link: here is the link off the other forum I thought was really good
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UT...,10.217285&z=7
Old 01-30-2011, 07:18 PM   #26
sees what you did there.

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
you are totally correct on the pistol, don't use the revolver. it was $100 for the class. I don't no about the license because I am military I don't have to pay.
Cool thanks for the help

Last question: How long is the license good for? And I assume you don't have to take the class again to renew?
Old 01-30-2011, 07:21 PM   #28
06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed
06HAOLE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KPT View Post
Anyone here have their concealed carry license? I've heard it's a fairly simple class, been thinking about getting mine.
Its 8 hours of your life you will never get back.

There is some useful info in there but lots of universally known info as well. I got it just to stay legal. I would recommend it.
Old 01-30-2011, 07:24 PM   #29

Law Enforcement:
Yes you have to renew it. Its $60, and you don't have to take the class again, unless u do not renew it in time. I am not sure on how long u get before u have to renew it, I am thinking its, 3 years, renew, 3 years, renew, good for 10 before u have to do it again. Something similar to that.
Old 01-30-2011, 07:35 PM   #30
Happy Camper
SamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SamSter0077's Tacoma Gallery
Been a while since a Texas BS thread was around. Last one got deleted when the OP was banned. There are plenty of places to wheel.. although you will pretty much pay for all of them unless you join a club that frequents your local off-road park and go during their meetings. Check out TX4WD online for your local chapter of Texas off-road organizations.
Old 01-30-2011, 08:24 PM   #31
First Class White Trash
achirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
achirdo's Tacoma Gallery
Wait so there are other places besides Bridgeport and the coast area?
Old 01-30-2011, 08:29 PM   #32
McGrubber
woody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Blacksheep of the DOD
Name: Beau
woody6047's Tacoma Gallery
Old 01-30-2011, 08:40 PM   #33
First Class White Trash
achirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

achirdo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06BLUEDBLSPORT View Post
Finally archirdo made a bs thread
Sure did colin now maybe I'll have a thread with more than 30 replys
Old 01-30-2011, 09:15 PM   #34
06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed
06HAOLE's Tacoma Gallery
Here are a few other places to wheel.

Hidden Falls
http://www.hiddenfallsadventurepark.com/offroad.html

Katemcy
http://katemcyrocks.com/
Old 01-30-2011, 09:17 PM   #35
First Class White Trash

achirdo's Tacoma Gallery
Watchin cheech and chong. Funny shit
Old 01-30-2011, 09:18 PM   #36
06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Colin
06BLUEDBLSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by achirdo View Post
Sure did colin now maybe I'll have a thread with more than 30 replys
haha we can only hope lol
Old 01-30-2011, 09:22 PM   #37

Law Enforcement:
Have any of you guys been to any mud parks that you would recommend?

I bought new tires on Friday, but now my tire sensor light blinks when I start the truck and stays on after that. I did the factory reset too. I think ones broken...... so back to discount in the morning.
Old 01-31-2011, 12:44 AM   #38
SuperTaRD9904 is on a distinguished road

Name: Brandon
SuperTaRD9904's Tacoma Gallery
[QUOTE=06HAOLE;2669150]I plan on doing a few trips this year. North Padre National Seashore and Big Bend National Park. Any takers?

There is also Desert Racing here in Texas for those who like that sort of thing.

http://www.texasoff-road.com/[/QUOTE]

im going! hoping to race as well. about to get my cage hopefully this week.
Old 01-31-2011, 12:49 AM   #39
McGrubber
woody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Blacksheep of the DOD
Name: Beau
woody6047's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightwar View Post
Have any of you guys been to any mud parks that you would recommend?

I bought new tires on Friday, but now my tire sensor light blinks when I start the truck and stays on after that. I did the factory reset too. I think ones broken...... so back to discount in the morning.
Shilo ridge is fun, theres alot of crazy stuff out there. I havent been in the taco but me and some friends took some jeeps out there.
Old 01-31-2011, 07:08 AM   #40
Political Correctness Sucks!
skb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
skb7527's Tacoma Gallery
Speaking of BS...I was all geared up to watch Family Guy last night, but it wasnt on cause they were showing the lame @$$ pro bowl....

Products Discussed in this Thread