Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

Texas BS Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-29-2015, 07:58 PM   #40001
elgringoloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedelgringoloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedelgringoloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedelgringoloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedelgringoloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedelgringoloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedelgringoloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedelgringoloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedelgringoloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedelgringoloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedelgringoloco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryce
elgringoloco's Tacoma Gallery
I learned a new Texas saying the other day: All hat and no cattle. Man, I love it out here
Old 03-29-2015, 08:01 PM   #40002
I'm an amateur professional.
MatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
MatthewMay1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by elgringoloco View Post
I learned a new Texas saying the other day: All hat and no cattle. Man, I love it out here
Never heard that before....
Old 03-29-2015, 08:37 PM   #40003
Ready to Roll
riverray is on a distinguished road
Name: ray
riverray's Tacoma Gallery
My friend answered the door with a demon mask playing death metal in the background full blast!
Old 03-29-2015, 08:39 PM   #40004
First Class White Trash
achirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
achirdo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sooner07 View Post
Answer the door naked.
X3.good way to avoid a fight too lol. About to get jumped by a group of homies and not packing heat? Strip as fast as you can. No one wants to fight a naked dude.
Old 03-29-2015, 08:39 PM   #40005
MatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Ha!
Old 03-29-2015, 08:58 PM   #40007
cuda2k is one of the sharper tools in the shedcuda2k is one of the sharper tools in the shedcuda2k is one of the sharper tools in the shedcuda2k is one of the sharper tools in the shedcuda2k is one of the sharper tools in the shedcuda2k is one of the sharper tools in the shedcuda2k is one of the sharper tools in the shedcuda2k is one of the sharper tools in the shedcuda2k is one of the sharper tools in the shedcuda2k is one of the sharper tools in the shedcuda2k is one of the sharper tools in the shed

cuda2k's Tacoma Gallery
Truck was clean just long enough for me to wax it. Got some stubborn damned water spots on the roof I need to buff out, but decided to go chase the sunset instead. Kinda glad I did.

There wasn't a cloud in the sky when I left the house, by the time I make it to Sherman and out to the Hagerman National Wildlife Preserve it was quite a different story.
Old 03-29-2015, 09:09 PM   #40008
The Texas Ayatollah
TashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shedTashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shedTashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shedTashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shedTashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shedTashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shedTashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shedTashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shedTashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shedTashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shedTashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dereck
TashcomerTexas's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by elgringoloco View Post
That's going in the book
Old 03-29-2015, 09:13 PM   #40009

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuda2k View Post
Truck was clean just long enough for me to wax it. Got some stubborn damned water spots on the roof I need to buff out, but decided to go chase the sunset instead. Kinda glad I did.

There wasn't a cloud in the sky when I left the house, by the time I make it to Sherman and out to the Hagerman National Wildlife Preserve it was quite a different story.
Dude. Every time. Such good photos!! Now when are we going to have the DFW photoshoot?

Products Discussed in this Thread