Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

Texas BS Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-31-2015, 07:28 AM   #40041
First Class White Trash
achirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
achirdo's Tacoma Gallery
I honestly think it'll be a somewhat close race. The weight to horsepower ratio is pretty close.
Old 03-31-2015, 07:32 AM   #40042
Balockay is one of the sharper tools in the shedBalockay is one of the sharper tools in the shedBalockay is one of the sharper tools in the shedBalockay is one of the sharper tools in the shedBalockay is one of the sharper tools in the shedBalockay is one of the sharper tools in the shedBalockay is one of the sharper tools in the shedBalockay is one of the sharper tools in the shedBalockay is one of the sharper tools in the shedBalockay is one of the sharper tools in the shedBalockay is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Blake
Balockay's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by achirdo View Post
I honestly think it'll be a somewhat close race. The weight to horsepower ratio is pretty close.
True. Your trucks like 6300 isn't it?
Old 03-31-2015, 09:29 AM   #40044
First Class White Trash
achirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

achirdo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Balockay View Post
True. Your trucks like 6300 isn't it?
Old 03-31-2015, 09:41 AM   #40045
Balockay is one of the sharper tools in the shedBalockay is one of the sharper tools in the shedBalockay is one of the sharper tools in the shedBalockay is one of the sharper tools in the shedBalockay is one of the sharper tools in the shedBalockay is one of the sharper tools in the shedBalockay is one of the sharper tools in the shedBalockay is one of the sharper tools in the shedBalockay is one of the sharper tools in the shedBalockay is one of the sharper tools in the shedBalockay is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
No shit? Pretty sure I weighed mine and it was like 6200
Old 03-31-2015, 11:20 AM   #40047
First Class White Trash

achirdo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
No shit? Pretty sure I weighed mine and it was like 6200
I have a lot of weight in the bed. Oxy acetylene cylinders, 750# welder, whole tool box full of welding rods, tools, extension cords, 100# wire welder, lots of scrap steel, etc. It adds up lol. I went to the scrap yard the other day. Coming out I weighed 8800.
Old 03-31-2015, 11:22 AM   #40048
First Class White Trash

achirdo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThomasMore66 View Post
Maybe he had big HP and took pity on me. Seemed rather new. Lifted. Big exhaust. Grizzly Adams driving.
Maybe. Most people don't leave their tuners turned up as much as I do because their trans will explode. They usually leave em at 50-75 extra hp so they don't break anything. Mine will hold all the power I can put through it so I have it turned all the way up
Old 03-31-2015, 03:32 PM   #40049
fsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

fsbrain03's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Maybe. Most people don't leave their tuners turned up as much as I do because their trans will explode. They usually leave em at 50-75 extra hp so they don't break anything. Mine will hold all the power I can put through it so I have it turned all the way up

I have a 6 cylinder Tacoma! With 190 HP, well did... Now I may have 189!
Old 03-31-2015, 04:37 PM   #40050
Quote:
Originally Posted by fsbrain03 View Post
Hey that's like triple what the 84 has though!
Old 03-31-2015, 05:59 PM   #40052
fsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Hey that's like triple what the 84 has though!
At least!
Old 03-31-2015, 08:56 PM   #40053
First Class White Trash

achirdo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by fsbrain03 View Post
Shiiittt. I added more than that with a push of a button. Lol
Old 04-01-2015, 05:30 AM   #40055

Quote:
Shiiittt. I added more than that with a push of a button. Lol
Jealous much!

Products Discussed in this Thread