Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

Texas BS Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-07-2013, 04:53 PM   #40661
Trying to Spread Common Sense and Rational Thought
tx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 1st Fast Co, Golf 2/4
Name: Zech (pronounced zak)
tx_shooter's Tacoma Gallery
Keith, you should brew some Cream Ale. Mine has mellowed into a really good beer. It is awesome having good beer on tap at home.
Old 04-07-2013, 05:15 PM   #40662
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tx_shooter View Post
Keith, you should brew some Cream Ale. Mine has mellowed into a really good beer. It is awesome having good beer on tap at home.
Excellent. I love cream ales. Will have to put that on the list.

Turns out its not that easy to find a chest freezer that is tall enought to fit the stainless fermenter.
Old 04-07-2013, 05:32 PM   #40663
tx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by KPT View Post
Excellent. I love cream ales. Will have to put that on the list.

Turns out its not that easy to find a chest freezer that is tall enough to fit the stainless fermenter.
Check the DFW Craigslist ads. I'm willing to bet I know why there are no spare freezers in your area, lol. I'm thinking an Arrogant Bastard clone will be next.
Old 04-07-2013, 06:12 PM   #40664
sockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
sockmonkey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
That copperhead on the left doesn't look so dead. I've seen muscles twitch; but that looks different. Either way I guess I need to get to trimming and mowing around the house.
yeah, he had to apply another attitude adjustment
Old 04-07-2013, 06:55 PM   #40667
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Check the DFW Craigslist ads. I'm willing to bet I know why there are no spare freezers in your area, lol. I'm thinking an Arrogant Bastard clone will be next.
I mean even new. There aren't any that are 32 inches tall inside.
Old 04-07-2013, 08:18 PM   #40668

Quote:
Originally Posted by KPT View Post
I mean even new. There aren't any that are 32 inches tall inside.
Checking for the standup freezers too? I have been looking for a used one to turn into a keezer. If I get the right size one it can hold six kegs on top and five kegs on bottom. More than I would need normally; but when party season rolls around you never know.
Old 04-08-2013, 04:30 AM   #40669

Monday morning... the only good thing about today is hopefully I get my truck back today. That will depend on IF the body shop has done their job right this time (third time).
Old 04-08-2013, 05:32 AM   #40670
fsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

fsbrain03's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Monday morning... the only good thing about today is hopefully I get my truck back today. That will depend on IF the body shop has done their job right this time (third time).
When mine was in the shop last year, it took them 3 weeks. They just had to replace the skin on the extra cab part, passenger side.

I've been at work since 4:30. Probably head home around 5. And another long day tomorrow. But I'm sure the front office will notice. Or not, and want me to do lots of BS work that I have no time for.

But hey! On a good note, Jambo is only 4 weeks away!
Old 04-08-2013, 10:50 AM   #40672
300rem7 will become famous soon enough

Navy: SSBN 738 (G) Missile Tech
300rem7's Tacoma Gallery
Wife and I are talking about heading out to Bridgeport this Saturday (4/13). If anyone is interested in meeting up shoot me a PM. We will most likely have both vehicles filled with teenagers.
Old 04-08-2013, 12:47 PM   #40673

Picked up my truck. We had a few more little issues; but nothing that wasn't resolved right there.
Old 04-08-2013, 03:06 PM   #40676
Taco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
Taco76087's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy18 View Post
Damn it feels wonderful outside.
Rig done?
Old 04-08-2013, 03:13 PM   #40677
ThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
ThatGuy18's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco76087 View Post
Rig done?
It's getting there. Ordered some new rear shackles since I fubar'd the other ones. Just waiting on them to get here so I can bolt the rear axle up. Getting ready to put the front axle on and drop it down to start mocking up the shocks and steering.
Old 04-08-2013, 07:03 PM   #40678
Kavik
Kavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Rylan
Kavik's Tacoma Gallery
I can't wait till this 8 days straight of work is over, I haven't enjoyed any of these nice days we have been having.
Old 04-08-2013, 07:17 PM   #40679

Quote:
Originally Posted by fsbrain03 View Post
When mine was in the shop last year, it took them 3 weeks. They just had to replace the skin on the extra cab part, passenger side.

I've been at work since 4:30. Probably head home around 5. And another long day tomorrow. But I'm sure the front office will notice. Or not, and want me to do lots of BS work that I have no time for.

But hey! On a good note, Jambo is only 4 weeks away!
Thankfully they didn't take that long; almost, but not. And +1 to Jambo; I put in for the Friday off today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by achirdo View Post
Get some money back or something?
I got $100 knocked off the bill for my "trouble".

Quote:
Originally Posted by 300rem7 View Post
Wife and I are talking about heading out to Bridgeport this Saturday (4/13). If anyone is interested in meeting up shoot me a PM. We will most likely have both vehicles filled with teenagers.
Wish I could; but I'm probably not hitting any trails till Jambo.
Old 04-08-2013, 07:50 PM   #40680

Are the digitalfit weathertech floor mats worth the extra cash?

Products Discussed in this Thread