Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-11-2013, 02:07 PM   #43681
Agent
MRBOND101 is on a distinguished road

Name: Dylan
MRBOND101's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by fsbrain03 View Post
And why are you bringing us into your personal life?

#notrannieshere
I believe that sharing is caring...
Old 10-11-2013, 02:25 PM   #43682
Agent
MRBOND101 is on a distinguished road

Name: Dylan
MRBOND101's Tacoma Gallery
The one thing ive always loved about my truck is...

..how pretty she sits when not moving I mean dammit my truck my not function but it will look dam good not doing it.
Old 10-11-2013, 02:54 PM   #43683
the Nightman cometh!
jjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jjew18's Tacoma Gallery
What's up fellas, anything exciting been going on in here?
Anyone hear from Keith in a while?
Old 10-11-2013, 04:44 PM   #43684
First Class White Trash
achirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
achirdo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MRBOND101 View Post
Having some tranny issues I believe #thestruggle
#thatsucks

#youshouldfixit
Old 10-11-2013, 04:44 PM   #43685
First Class White Trash
achirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

achirdo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjew18 View Post
We haven't heard from him in a while
Old 10-11-2013, 05:37 PM   #43686
tex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
tex's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Its been a little slow in here. I blame Adam working more and Zech trying to finish his last semester of school.
Old 10-11-2013, 06:08 PM   #43687
TACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kelly
TACO TX's Tacoma Gallery
My Jack Russell fell out of the rear door window this evening on the way to to get my wife a new battery since hers took a shit today then i hooked the damn thing up backwards. Thank god i only blew the radio fuse. It has not been a good day.
Old 10-11-2013, 06:16 PM   #43688
tex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tex's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TACO TX View Post
My Jack Russell fell out of the rear door window this evening on the way to to get my wife a new battery since hers took a shit today then i hooked the damn thing up backwards. Thank god i only blew the radio fuse. It has not been a good day.
When it rains if pours. I have had days like that. Chin up. The day will get better. Have a beer and relax out side to enjoy this nice weather.
Old 10-11-2013, 06:23 PM   #43689
TACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TACO TX's Tacoma Gallery
Oh i will, it just seems here lately its one thing or another. Good news is he only skinned up the side of his muzzle a bit. Im just
Old 10-11-2013, 06:43 PM   #43690
Trying to Spread Common Sense and Rational Thought
tx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 1st Fast Co, Golf 2/4
Name: Zech (pronounced zak)
tx_shooter's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tex View Post
Its been a little slow in here. I blame Adam working more and Zech trying to finish his last semester of school.
I'm not dead but I don't feel far from it right now. This last week was pretty stacked up at work. I'm right at eight days away from being done with my bachelors. Just have to keep pushing a little longer.
Old 10-11-2013, 09:36 PM   #43691
First Class White Trash

achirdo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Oh i will, it just seems here lately its one thing or another. Good news is he only skinned up the side of his muzzle a bit. Im just
Days like that you just stop doing everything and go to bed/go home. Its not worth trying to do anything else. Lol
Old 10-11-2013, 09:39 PM   #43692
First Class White Trash

achirdo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tex View Post
Work and school have been taking up a lot of time. Through a girlfriend in their and every minute of the day is packed.

Worked 6 days last week not counting the 5 hours I spent Saturday making the stair rail. Then all this week. I'm ready for a day off. Also school 16 hours a week.

Ready for my paycheck. This two weeks pay should be pretty nice
Old 10-12-2013, 06:00 AM   #43693
the Nightman cometh!
jjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jjew18's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yikes, glad the little guy is okay; now was it a fall or a jump? My Jack Russell goes nuts with excitement in the truck, can't go windows down or she'll surely jump, windows up and they are covered in wet nose spots, not just one, all of them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tx_shooter View Post
I'm not dead but I don't feel far from it right now. This last week was pretty stacked up at work. I'm right at eight days away from being done with my bachelors. Just have to keep pushing a little longer.
Almost there, light can be seen. I remember the last 2 months earlier in the summer before finishing my license, going nuts between trying to fit 30 hrs of studying in a 24hr period, and having 2 rugrats. Good news is when its done you can completely turn off your mind; when I finished my oral/practical with the FAA, went and sat in my truck for an hour just sitting there, no radio nothing. Don't forget to turn it back on though, I've still been struggling when it comes to thinking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by achirdo View Post
Work and school have been taking up a lot of time. Through a girlfriend in their and every minute of the day is packed.

Worked 6 days last week not counting the 5 hours I spent Saturday making the stair rail. Then all this week. I'm ready for a day off. Also school 16 hours a week.

Ready for my paycheck. This two weeks pay should be pretty nice
Happy hour on Adam!
Old 10-12-2013, 06:08 AM   #43694
the Nightman cometh!

jjew18's Tacoma Gallery
Have one ticket (solo) ticket for UT/OU game for free if anyone wants it.
Old 10-12-2013, 06:26 AM   #43695
Trying to Spread Common Sense and Rational Thought
tx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 1st Fast Co, Golf 2/4
Name: Zech (pronounced zak)
tx_shooter's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Almost there, light can be seen. I remember the last 2 months earlier in the summer before finishing my license, going nuts between trying to fit 30 hrs of studying in a 24hr period, and having 2 rugrats. Good news is when its done you can completely turn off your mind; when I finished my oral/practical with the FAA, went and sat in my truck for an hour just sitting there, no radio nothing. Don't forget to turn it back on though, I've still been struggling when it comes to thinking.
I'm looking forward to the 'shut off' part. I'll probably take a while to flip the switch back.
Old 10-12-2013, 06:35 AM   #43696
the Nightman cometh!

jjew18's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tx_shooter View Post
I'm looking forward to the 'shut off' part. I'll probably take a while to flip the switch back.
I will say as nice as it has been, it is very difficult to switch it back on (not that it is a bad thing), I still have no motivation at work.
Old 10-12-2013, 06:56 AM   #43697

TACO TX's Tacoma Gallery
[QUOTE=jjew18;7557257]Yikes, glad the little guy is okay; now was it a fall or a jump? My Jack Russell goes nuts with excitement in the truck, can't go windows down or she'll surely jump, windows up and they are covered in wet nose spots, not just one, all of them.

Well we were turning a corner and he likes to sit with his belly on the window seal and his feet outside. He just kinda slid right out like a seal in a pool.
Old 10-12-2013, 07:29 AM   #43698
the Nightman cometh!

jjew18's Tacoma Gallery
[QUOTE=TACO TX;7557373]
Quote:
Yikes, glad the little guy is okay; now was it a fall or a jump? My Jack Russell goes nuts with excitement in the truck, can't go windows down or she'll surely jump, windows up and they are covered in wet nose spots, not just one, all of them.

Well we were turning a corner and he likes to sit with his belly on the window seal and his feet outside. He just kinda slid right out like a seal in a pool.
I know the stance, window seal in the armpits, hanging out, (in our case ready to pounce).
Old 10-12-2013, 07:30 AM   #43699
the Nightman cometh!

jjew18's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Have one ticket (solo) ticket for UT/OU game for free if anyone wants it.
Also should mention, it is on the Texas side (end zone)
Old 10-12-2013, 10:08 AM   #43700

tex's Tacoma Gallery
Good beer and good game so far. Hookem Horns!

Products Discussed in this Thread