Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

Texas BS Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-01-2014, 07:18 PM   #44522
First Class White Trash
achirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
achirdo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MatthewMay1 View Post
What a nice day for flying! Couldn't help but take a flying selfie...
What happened to that king air monarch had that ran into american flyers airplanes!
Old 07-01-2014, 07:43 PM   #44523
MatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
MatthewMay1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by achirdo View Post
What happened to that king air monarch had that ran into american flyers airplanes!
not sure. I'll ask tomorrow if I remember
Old 07-02-2014, 09:07 PM   #44525
MatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Cruising down to the New Braunfels area tomorrow. If anybody happens to see a gray 2011 Tundra with plate bumpers and 3 kayaks in the bed, give me a wave!
Old 07-02-2014, 10:34 PM   #44526
First Class White Trash
achirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

achirdo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MatthewMay1 View Post
The King Air is sitting in it's hangar unrepaired at the moment.
Is it totaled? Do they know?
Old 07-03-2014, 05:33 AM   #44527

Quote:
Is it totaled? Do they know?
I don't know and I didn't ask. I saw the American plane that's missing a wing. Looks rough! Haha
Old 07-06-2014, 07:21 AM   #44528
Trying to Spread Common Sense and Rational Thought
tx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 1st Fast Co, Golf 2/4
Name: Zech (pronounced zak)
tx_shooter's Tacoma Gallery
Well that was quiet.... Anyone doing anything today? I'm getting the garage cleaned up and about to start setting up to brew some beer this afternoon.
Old 07-06-2014, 09:18 AM   #44529
First Class White Trash

achirdo's Tacoma Gallery
Getting Ready to trade my truck in.
Old 07-06-2014, 09:19 AM   #44530
First Class White Trash

achirdo's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone have a factory grille to trade out for mine?
Old 07-06-2014, 09:24 AM   #44531
Trying to Spread Common Sense and Rational Thought
tx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 1st Fast Co, Golf 2/4
Name: Zech (pronounced zak)
tx_shooter's Tacoma Gallery
They going to give you decent trade in for it?
Old 07-06-2014, 09:29 AM   #44532
300rem7 will become famous soon enough

Navy: SSBN 738 (G) Missile Tech
300rem7's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Getting Ready to trade my truck in.
What are you getting?
Old 07-06-2014, 10:04 AM   #44533
ThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
ThatGuy18's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 300rem7 View Post
What are you getting?
Diesel
Old 07-06-2014, 02:21 PM   #44534
fsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

fsbrain03's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy18 View Post
Diesel
I had this thought today. Why does everyone put there welders on the back of diesels?
Old 07-06-2014, 02:25 PM   #44535
ThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
ThatGuy18's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by fsbrain03 View Post
I had this thought today. Why does everyone put there welders on the back of diesels?
Because most of them are pipeliners and don't stay in one spot. They pull campers wherever they go for work and live out of those. And the ones that are primarily in one spot are good old country boys that pull horse/cattle trailers, etc.
Old 07-06-2014, 03:28 PM   #44536
First Class White Trash

achirdo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by fsbrain03 View Post
And that most welders are well over 1000lbs and gas trucks don't like that much weight. I'm sick of getting extremely shitty gas milage.

Anything on my truck is up for sale right now as long as I get a factory replacement
Old 07-06-2014, 07:38 PM   #44537
Naveronski is on a distinguished road
Army: Medic
Naveronski's Tacoma Gallery
What are y'all using to carry water?

I'd love to acquire some of the 5 gallon water jugs we use, but they're big; and stealing is wrong. Anyone have a source?

edit: Looks like this may be the ticket: http://www.buylci.com//ItemDisplayF.aspx?itemid=906396
Old 07-07-2014, 07:46 AM   #44538
Political Correctness Sucks!
skb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
skb7527's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
And that most welders are well over 1000lbs and gas trucks don't like that much weight. I'm sick of getting extremely shitty gas milage.

Anything on my truck is up for sale right now as long as I get a factory replacement
Does that include the rear bumper?
Old 07-07-2014, 04:34 PM   #44539
Naveronski is on a distinguished road
Army: Medic
Naveronski's Tacoma Gallery
...and front bumper? Would it fit a '14?
Old 07-07-2014, 06:56 PM   #44540
First Class White Trash

achirdo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by skb7527 View Post
Does that include the rear bumper?
Alex already has claim on the rear bumper

Products Discussed in this Thread