Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

Texas BS Thread

Old 01-03-2014, 07:35 PM   #44521
FSUtaco is a name known to allFSUtaco is a name known to allFSUtaco is a name known to allFSUtaco is a name known to allFSUtaco is a name known to allFSUtaco is a name known to all

Name: Cody
FSUtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Anybody know of a good deer lease northwest of Austin or where to look for one online for next season?

My brother in law just got off his lease and me and my dad are looking to get on one with him next season.
Old 01-04-2014, 04:37 PM   #44522
doubletaco is just really nicedoubletaco is just really nicedoubletaco is just really nicedoubletaco is just really nicedoubletaco is just really nice

doubletaco's Tacoma Gallery
Assembled and ready to be installed.
Attached Thumbnails
Texas BS Thread-image.jpg  
Old 01-04-2014, 04:39 PM   #44523
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kase
SingleCabGuy's Tacoma Gallery
What are the coils and what are the Billies set at?
Old 01-04-2014, 04:49 PM   #44524
MatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
MatthewMay1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by FSUtaco View Post
Anybody know of a good deer lease northwest of Austin or where to look for one online for next season?

My brother in law just got off his lease and me and my dad are looking to get on one with him next season.
Leasehunter.com
Old 01-04-2014, 04:54 PM   #44525
doubletaco is just really nicedoubletaco is just really nicedoubletaco is just really nicedoubletaco is just really nicedoubletaco is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleCabGuy View Post
What are the coils and what are the Billies set at?
Billies set at 0, OME 885's.
Old 01-05-2014, 09:38 AM   #44526
Dirty Pirate
RedNeck D is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedNeck D is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedNeck D is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedNeck D is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedNeck D is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedNeck D is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedNeck D is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedNeck D is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedNeck D is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedNeck D is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedNeck D is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dylan
RedNeck D's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by doubletaco View Post
Those look like what came on mine
Old 01-05-2014, 12:06 PM   #44527

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedNeck D View Post
Those look like what came on mine
Had a friend powder coat them for me. There OME 885's.
Old 01-05-2014, 01:04 PM   #44528
paidfor is a jewel in the roughpaidfor is a jewel in the roughpaidfor is a jewel in the rough
Army: Airborne
paidfor's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by doubletaco View Post

how much for them
Old 01-05-2014, 01:10 PM   #44529
ThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
ThatGuy18's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by paidfor View Post
how much for them
Don't think he's selling them. Just showing them off because they're pretty lol.
Old 01-05-2014, 01:12 PM   #44530
paidfor is a jewel in the roughpaidfor is a jewel in the roughpaidfor is a jewel in the rough
Army: Airborne
paidfor's Tacoma Gallery
ops...my bad
Old 01-05-2014, 01:52 PM   #44531

Yes there pretty till I find mud hole.
Old 01-05-2014, 05:28 PM   #44532
FSUtaco is a name known to allFSUtaco is a name known to allFSUtaco is a name known to allFSUtaco is a name known to allFSUtaco is a name known to allFSUtaco is a name known to all

Name: Cody
FSUtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MatthewMay1 View Post
Leasehunter.com
Appreciate it. I'll give it a look
Old 01-07-2014, 04:03 PM   #44534
tex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
tex's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
So it was 13º yesterday. That isn't supposed to happen in Texas!
Not supposed to but it does. It has been colder around here but not much. Try going to the panhandle. It gets colder up there and the wind never stops.
Old 01-07-2014, 04:07 PM   #44535
MatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by tex View Post
Not supposed to but it does. It has been colder around here but not much. Try going to the panhandle. It gets colder up there and the wind never stops.
Sounds horrible. I'll pass
Old 01-07-2014, 04:27 PM   #44536
tex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
tex's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Sounds horrible. I'll pass
Last time I was up there we were goose hunting. It was 2 with a steady wind. No birds coming in our spread made it feel that much colder.
Old 01-07-2014, 04:28 PM   #44537
First Class White Trash
achirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
achirdo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tex View Post
Last time I was up there we were goose hunting. It was 2 with a steady wind. No birds coming in our spread made it feel that much colder.
Freezing your ass off hunting is a pain. When you don't kill or even shoot at anything makes it downright shitty
Old 01-07-2014, 04:30 PM   #44538
First Class White Trash
achirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
achirdo's Tacoma Gallery
Speaking of hunting me and my buddy were driving around the back roads out near Bonham and we saw a huge Black buck in a low fence field. Really reallllyy tempting to take a shot at it
Old 01-07-2014, 04:57 PM   #44539

Quote:
Originally Posted by achirdo View Post
Freezing your ass off hunting is a pain. When you don't kill or even shoot at anything makes it downright shitty
Ain't that the truth. I was hog hunting in 13º. So cold we decided to get in the truck and just creep around as quietly as we could. Saw 8 deer, but no hogs
Old 01-07-2014, 05:51 PM   #44540
ThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
ThatGuy18's Tacoma Gallery
So apparently drinking by yourself on a Tuesday makes you an alcoholic. This is news to me...

Products Discussed in this Thread