Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

Texas BS Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-13-2014, 10:48 AM   #45381
My spoon is too Big!
xJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
xJuice's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy18 View Post
Meh, same result.
yep

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/live-video/
Old 06-13-2014, 05:24 PM   #45383
First Class White Trash
achirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
achirdo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MatthewMay1 View Post
Did they end up burning it today?
I heard on the radio they got it all burned
Old 06-13-2014, 07:16 PM   #45384
MatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
MatthewMay1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by achirdo View Post
I heard on the radio they got it all burned
I forgot to try to fly over it today! I was going to in my lesson, but I forgot...oh well
Old 06-14-2014, 09:43 PM   #45386
Trying to Spread Common Sense and Rational Thought
tx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 1st Fast Co, Golf 2/4
Name: Zech (pronounced zak)
tx_shooter's Tacoma Gallery
If your leaf springs are squeeky it means you need to turn your radio up louder.

~ I have +200k miles on my Tacoma.... fuck all them other btiches.
Old 06-14-2014, 09:43 PM   #45387
tx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

If your leaf springs are squeeky it means you need to turn your radio up louder.

~ I have +200k miles on my Tacoma.... fuck all them other btiches.
Old 06-15-2014, 07:39 AM   #45389
tex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
tex's Tacoma Gallery
Get some silicone spray lube and cover them. You can also loosen the center pin to allow the leafs to separate and coat them with grease where they touch.
Either way they are prone to squeak.
Old 06-15-2014, 09:24 AM   #45390
MatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
MatthewMay1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tex View Post
Get some silicone spray lube and cover them. You can also loosen the center pin to allow the leafs to separate and coat them with grease where they touch.
Either way they are prone to squeak.
Okay thanks! I just was unsure if it was normal since it wasn't as prominent with the stock shackles. Sounds like I have nothing to worry about though.
Old 06-20-2014, 04:29 AM   #45391

Wow... five days of nothing. Interesting.
Old 06-20-2014, 06:30 AM   #45392
First Class White Trash
achirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
achirdo's Tacoma Gallery
Well guys I think my time of owning a tacoma might be drawing to an end. Been looking hard at getting a diesel lately. It makes a lot more sense for me.

http://dallas.craigslist.org/ftw/ctd/4528981419.html
Old 06-20-2014, 06:42 AM   #45393
Political Correctness Sucks!
skb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
skb7527's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Well guys I think my time of owning a tacoma might be drawing to an end. Been looking hard at getting a diesel lately. It makes a lot more sense for me.

Let me know if you'd like a stock rear bumper again if you sell it...
Old 06-20-2014, 09:27 AM   #45394
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kase
SingleCabGuy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Taco no close to being paid off?
Old 06-20-2014, 09:46 AM   #45395
ThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
ThatGuy18's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Don't get an 03! Look for an 04.5-07. There's a noticeable performance difference in the 04.5+ trucks.
Old 06-20-2014, 10:00 AM   #45396
ThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Here you go, Adam. This would be a good choice.

http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/ctd/4522845243.html

This is probably the best deal I could find. Only problem is 78k miles is kind of scary.
http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/cto/4477848668.html
Old 06-20-2014, 10:14 AM   #45397
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

2005 dodge 3500 welding rig $19500

http://easttexas.craigslist.org/cto/4489026059.html
Old 06-20-2014, 10:16 AM   #45398
DerpWerx Fab

2005 dodge cummins 3500 4x4 $18000

http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/cto/4494635975.html
Old 06-20-2014, 10:24 AM   #45399

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleCabGuy View Post
2005 dodge cummins 3500 4x4 $18000

http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/cto/4494635975.html
No. AFE intake sucks the big one, it's straight piped with 8" tip so it'll be loud as fuck, it's been programmed so who the fuck knows what kind of abuse it's been though.
Old 06-20-2014, 10:25 AM   #45400
DerpWerx Fab

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy18 View Post
No. AFE intake sucks the big one, it's straight piped with 8" tip so it'll be loud as fuck, it's been programmed so who the fuck knows what kind of abuse it's been though.

Put a stock intake and exhaust on ? not that hard to do

I really want this one myself tho

2005 Dodge 3500 4x4 $27500

http://austin.craigslist.org/cto/4488591844.html

Love the single cab duallys

Products Discussed in this Thread