Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

Texas BS Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-30-2011, 02:48 PM   #1
First Class White Trash
achirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
achirdo's Tacoma Gallery
Texas BS Thread

thread for all us Texans to BS in.

lets keep it civil so no idiots in here. If we annoy or piss you off and flame you, this isn't your place. If your sensitive about your beliefs and get butt hurt easily don't come in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy18 View Post
Depends. To qualify for our BS thread you must meet one of the following criteria:

1. You and at least one of your parents were born in Texas.
2. You currently reside in Texas.
3. You have lived in Texas for at least three years of your life. Of those three years, at least one year has to be a consecutive residence in the state.
4. Be a chick.

made because KPT thought i wouldnt
Old 01-30-2011, 02:55 PM   #2
SmoothFox is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmoothFox is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmoothFox is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmoothFox is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmoothFox is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmoothFox is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmoothFox is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmoothFox is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmoothFox is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmoothFox is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmoothFox is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
SmoothFox's Tacoma Gallery
This thread is BS.
Old 01-30-2011, 03:04 PM   #5
Nightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Nick
Nightwar's Tacoma Gallery
Could have given us something good to start out with. Like great mud holes in Texas or something of that nature. I do not know where to go play at yet, since this is my first 4x4. Spent yesterday playing around at crystal beach, and not a person in site to watch me play in the sand.
Old 01-30-2011, 03:10 PM   #6
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
I need to find some good trails around here for someone to pull my prerunner out of.
Old 01-30-2011, 03:12 PM   #7
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by archirdo
made because KPT thought i wouldnt
I stand corrected good sir.
Old 01-30-2011, 03:16 PM   #8
Nightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
You find some good ones I'll meet you there. I know in Huntsville there are a few good ones.
Old 01-30-2011, 03:17 PM   #9
SmoothFox is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmoothFox is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmoothFox is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmoothFox is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmoothFox is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmoothFox is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmoothFox is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmoothFox is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmoothFox is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmoothFox is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmoothFox is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
SmoothFox's Tacoma Gallery
Not much around DFW for trails. Not much in Texas to be honest. I know of some trails in Bridgeport, TX and I think around Gilmer, TX. Texas sucks no BLM land, it is all private. There are some trails around DFW airport. I think its hit or miss as far as getting run off by the cops. I have been there twice, by myself. Did'nt do anything crazy, don't want to get stuck and have no help. Nor do I want to mess up my truck. The pic below is DFW airport area.

Old 01-30-2011, 03:20 PM   #10

Law Enforcement:
If all else fails, I will hit the deer lease. The ruts from the logging skidders I bet are a beast.
Old 01-30-2011, 03:22 PM   #11
06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed
06HAOLE's Tacoma Gallery
I plan on doing a few trips this year. North Padre National Seashore and Big Bend National Park. Any takers?

There is also Desert Racing here in Texas for those who like that sort of thing.

http://www.texasoff-road.com/
Old 01-30-2011, 03:44 PM   #12
First Class White Trash
achirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

achirdo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KPT View Post
I need to find some good trails around here for someone to pull my prerunner out of.
there is a place i go up at George Bush turnpike and cambell that i go to. usually shouldnt have any problems with the cops, and there is always someone else their to pull u out. or their is the off road park in bridgeport
Old 01-30-2011, 03:45 PM   #13
APTJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedAPTJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedAPTJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedAPTJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedAPTJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedAPTJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedAPTJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedAPTJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedAPTJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedAPTJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedAPTJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
APTJ's Tacoma Gallery
this state is too big...
Old 01-30-2011, 03:50 PM   #14
Texas Taco
Oury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oury
Oury's Tacoma Gallery
Im from around Austin and it has some cool terrain. ill admit the Texas Hill Country is one of my fav's
Old 01-30-2011, 03:52 PM   #15

Law Enforcement:
Talking

So I have never heard of this problem. j/k You guys have problems with cops when you are off road, it means you are not far enough off the road.
Old 01-30-2011, 03:53 PM   #16
First Class White Trash

achirdo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightwar View Post
So I have never heard of this problem. j/k You guys have problems with cops when you are off road, it means you are not far enough off the road.
it takes em a little while to figure out how we got down there
Old 01-30-2011, 03:56 PM   #17

Law Enforcement:
Thats awesome. I would like to hear that conversation.
Old 01-30-2011, 06:01 PM   #18
First Class White Trash

achirdo's Tacoma Gallery
Carrollton PD knows me to well...they have run me outta my offroading places so Many times. They gave searched my truck and everything. I swear they have a look out for me haha
Old 01-30-2011, 06:04 PM   #19
sees what you did there.

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone here have their concealed carry license? I've heard it's a fairly simple class, been thinking about getting mine.
Old 01-30-2011, 06:06 PM   #20
Texas Taco
Oury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oury
Oury's Tacoma Gallery
my friend got it and had to wait 6 months. Said it was easy if ya got a clean record

Products Discussed in this Thread