Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

Free spare tires 265/75/16

Old 01-30-2011, 09:17 PM   #1
tex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
tex's Tacoma Gallery
Free spare tires 265/75/16

***** tires came in a little sooner than expected and the spares are gone*****

I am getting new tires Saturday and wanted to offer up the extras as spares.
I am keeping 1 and giving another to a friend so that leaves 2 to give away. These will make great spares to anyone that has this size on their truck.
They are kumho road venture AT and have about 49k miles. There is still a little tread left above the wear bar but not much. Since I am giving these away it is pick up only in the Arlington and Fort Worth area. Also my brother travels between Austin and here often so he could help get them to that area if needed?

Old 02-01-2011, 06:37 PM   #2
tex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
tex's Tacoma Gallery
pics added. If anyone has this size on their truck this is your chance to get a spare tire to match the set on your truck.
I can store the tires for a while until we can meet up but if I have not heard from anyone by Saturday I will let the store dispose of them.