Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

WTS: Feeler - LED Halo Projector Headlights

Old 02-02-2011, 05:23 PM   #1
Muy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
Muy Grande's Tacoma Gallery
WTS: Feeler - LED Halo Projector Headlights

I'm thinking of posting up my 05+ LED Halo Projector Headlights. I would rather sell local so I can help you hook them up if need be and I would rather not ship.....I will include the following:

1. 2 LED Projector Headlights (these also have the BHLM already built-in),
2. 2 pairs of 35w bulbs (4300k and 6000k),
3. 1 pair of 35w HID Ballast with all the plugs.

All you will need for the install are some T-taps.

These look awesome and you can have both the Halos & LEDs on without the Headlights on or depending on how you hook them up only the LEDs or Halos. These actually looked really great and you get to keep the factory High-beams. (So why am I selling......well I started another project and used up my original headlights for a projector Morimoto Retrofit like you've seen posted here and they came out great. I was on the fence on which set-up to sell but I finally decided that I would keep the retrofit since I ended paying more for those in the end and I doubt anyone would want to pay me $300 for some headlights.)

I would like to sell them straight up for $185 (this includes the bulbs and ballast). Or I could do $125 plus your old headlights (headlights must not be broken and be in good condition, no oxidation on the lens).

I'm in the Irving area. Thanks.

For you Valley Guys (Rio Grand Valley not California), I'll be home for Spring Break (March 12-15) if you want these I could take them with me.
Attached Thumbnails
WTS: Feeler - LED Halo Projector Headlights-3rd-generation-headlight.jpg  
Old 02-02-2011, 06:34 PM   #2
jcrazy425 is a splendid one to beholdjcrazy425 is a splendid one to beholdjcrazy425 is a splendid one to beholdjcrazy425 is a splendid one to beholdjcrazy425 is a splendid one to beholdjcrazy425 is a splendid one to beholdjcrazy425 is a splendid one to beholdjcrazy425 is a splendid one to behold

Name: JC
jcrazy425's Tacoma Gallery
PM sent
Old 03-07-2011, 08:26 PM   #3
jcrazy425 is a splendid one to beholdjcrazy425 is a splendid one to beholdjcrazy425 is a splendid one to beholdjcrazy425 is a splendid one to beholdjcrazy425 is a splendid one to beholdjcrazy425 is a splendid one to beholdjcrazy425 is a splendid one to beholdjcrazy425 is a splendid one to behold

Thank you John! It was a pleasure meeting you and u sir are very helpfully. Truly a class A guy. Now my build is one step closer to being done. It looks sweeeet

Hey and if ur ever looking for a job at LSNB. U give me a call.
Old 03-08-2011, 05:44 AM   #4
Muy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcrazy425 View Post
Thank you John! It was a pleasure meeting you and u sir are very helpfully. Truly a class A guy. Now my build is one step closer to being done. It looks sweeeet

Hey and if ur ever looking for a job at LSNB. U give me a call.

Glad everything worked out, it was a pleasure meeting you. I'll be in town next week. So I'll give you a call so you can check out some of my mods. I also have a pair of leather seat covers.......might look good on your truck.
Old 03-08-2011, 09:40 AM   #5
Still not worthy!
Sawick has much to be proud ofSawick has much to be proud ofSawick has much to be proud ofSawick has much to be proud ofSawick has much to be proud ofSawick has much to be proud ofSawick has much to be proud ofSawick has much to be proud ofSawick has much to be proud of

Air Force: Security Forces
Name: Jason
Sawick's Tacoma Gallery
Did you install the HID lights in them? I have the same pair, but I haven't put in the 35w 6000k HIDs in the low beam housing yet. I'm worried it wont fit behind the plastic housing
Old 03-08-2011, 10:43 AM   #6

Trust me. They fit great and look even better!
Old 03-08-2011, 11:55 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sawick View Post
Did you install the HID lights in them? I have the same pair, but I haven't put in the 35w 6000k HIDs in the low beam housing yet. I'm worried it wont fit behind the plastic housing
Not sure what plastic housing your talking about......but any PIP HID kit will work as long as you have the correct bulb which I think it H1 or H3. You will have to modify the connections from the HID kit to get power from the original Headlight plug (this is the 3 prong plug). The plug has ground, High-Beam and Low-Beam (3 wires I think 2 are red and the other is white/black/or Green). To get your low beams aka HID kit power you have to tap into the low-beam wire and the ground on the factory plug.

I hope this helps.

I would also recommend that you use the original black rubber end caps that are on the OEM Headlight and flip it backwards to cover the back of the aftermarket headlight unless they came with covers......mine did not have the rubber piece. So I used the factory covers, no modifying needed.

GL
Old 03-08-2011, 01:35 PM   #8
Still not worthy!
Sawick has much to be proud ofSawick has much to be proud ofSawick has much to be proud ofSawick has much to be proud ofSawick has much to be proud ofSawick has much to be proud ofSawick has much to be proud ofSawick has much to be proud ofSawick has much to be proud of

Air Force: Security Forces
Name: Jason
Sawick's Tacoma Gallery
I wasn't sure if the HIDs would fit behind the projector housing in the low beams.(the plastic housing I mentioned) Looks fairly simple to plug them into the High Beam mounts, just dont want them there.