Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

San Antonio

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-17-2011, 08:39 AM   #21
I phucking hate people >:(
ink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: 1st Civ Div
Name: TACO LOVER
ink junky's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WONGOnumeroUNO View Post
Medical center area.... But I'm usually all over he place... UTSA-151/1604.

How bout a wknd meet sometime?

ha no way, I go to UTSA too, by six flags. EVERY DAMN day haha

traffic sucks in the mornings on 1604 man
Old 02-17-2011, 09:31 AM   #22
Blackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mike
Blackshirts's Tacoma Gallery
Yea you aint lieing. If ya leave at 645am its kinda smooth. Anything after that its just bad. I leave about 820 and it goes smooth. Bad accident right at Babcock exit today tho.
Old 02-17-2011, 09:42 AM   #23
ink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackshirts View Post
Yea you aint lieing. If ya leave at 645am its kinda smooth. Anything after that its just bad. I leave about 820 and it goes smooth. Bad accident right at Babcock exit today tho.
Yea man I hear ya, there was also one yesterday, about a mile before that same exit, crap, loooong waiting haha
Old 02-17-2011, 09:50 AM   #24
Blackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Then going home. Traffic at Braun Rd and 1604 is ridicules. I avoid that area and go back roads. Wish they would just build a bridge going across Braun
Old 02-17-2011, 10:12 AM   #25
tc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nik
tc98tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ink junky View Post
hey there I reside near sea world

i live off bandera nd 1604 where silverado 16 is!
never though some one here would live so close lol
Old 02-17-2011, 10:18 AM   #27
Quote:
Originally Posted by tc98tacoma View Post
i live off bandera nd 1604 where silverado 16 is!
never though some one here would live so close lol
oh yea me too. Right off 1560
Old 02-17-2011, 10:18 AM   #28
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasIslandBoy View Post
im out by basspro

love goin there. Getting the kettle corn on the way out.. SO SWEET..
Old 02-17-2011, 10:40 AM   #29
wow you guys live close by huh? ha cool.

A few weeks ago I saw 2 tacomas driving on the highway at night time getting of on the exit to target on culebra, it was night time, actually I think it was last week. Cant remember the colors of either tacoma though.
Old 02-17-2011, 11:02 AM   #30
hey anybody want to get together this weekend

I'm up for it if we can get atleast 4 trucks, even if its just to go eat somewhere
Old 02-17-2011, 12:29 PM   #31
WONGOnumeroUNO is on a distinguished road

Name: Wongo
WONGOnumeroUNO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackshirts View Post
How does yours truck ride? I see you have an AAL I was thinking of doing the same. Did you install it?
Yessir... Rides great! A buddy of mine helped me out one morning n we knocked it out in about 1-2hrs. My first time with AAL but fairly easy install... Biggest pain was with my jack, which isn't meant for a lifted truck, so we had to stack some concrete slabs for another 4-6"
Old 02-17-2011, 12:36 PM   #32
tc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

thatd be cool like a saturday morning breakfast maybe? thatd proly be best for me ill be up by 8 for sure
Old 02-17-2011, 12:37 PM   #33
THE RED DRAGON!!
TexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
TexasIslandBoy's Tacoma Gallery
im hunting this weekend down south
Old 02-17-2011, 12:38 PM   #34

Target/Culebra?! Hmm, might've been me...

I'm working til 3 this wknd but grabbing a bite sounds good, the more tacos, the better... at least get something going local ya'know

How's the 151/1604 or 151/410 shopping centers to meet?... Plenty of space and grub?

Freebirds anyone?... Anyone? Haha
Old 02-17-2011, 12:44 PM   #35

freebirds at alamo ranch??
Old 02-17-2011, 12:45 PM   #36

like a local club here or what you mean ?
Old 02-17-2011, 12:55 PM   #37

Heck yea! Great way to share tips n mods, maybe even a helping hand on projects.

I'm gna work on a custom sub box soon, already got the design, I just need to set aside the time. Also some fog lights.
Old 02-17-2011, 12:59 PM   #38

yea sounds good to me set up a time and place for saturday im pretty much open sched right now maybe the rodeo but i dont feel like spendin money it rather put it in to my truck some how ha
Old 02-17-2011, 01:03 PM   #39
rodeo? to ride a real bull in a rodeo is on my bucket list

although I wouldn't know where to begin looking for that
Old 02-17-2011, 01:06 PM   #40

hell no im not riding no bull!!! but for the bucket list ya id do it

Products Discussed in this Thread