Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

San Antonio

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-17-2011, 12:09 PM   #41
tc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nik
tc98tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
is everyone on this post over 20?lol
Old 02-17-2011, 12:12 PM   #43
tc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

nice im 17
one of the youngins on this forum
Old 02-17-2011, 12:14 PM   #44
THE RED DRAGON!!
TexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
TexasIslandBoy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tc98tacoma View Post
is everyone on this post over 20?lol
22 i say we hit up a beer joint
Old 02-17-2011, 12:16 PM   #45
Blackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mike
Blackshirts's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WONGOnumeroUNO View Post
Heck yea! Great way to share tips n mods, maybe even a helping hand on projects.

I'm gna work on a custom sub box soon, already got the design, I just need to set aside the time. Also some fog lights.

What kind of fogs you looking into getting? I spent the $$ and got the factory switch and relay then just bought fogs off of Ebay then I did the anytime mod.
Old 02-17-2011, 12:30 PM   #46
I phucking hate people >:(
ink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: 1st Civ Div
Name: TACO LOVER
ink junky's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasIslandBoy View Post
You're gonna hate me but....I don't drink
Old 02-17-2011, 12:36 PM   #47
Blackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Dont feel bad Ink. I dont drink that much ever since I quit smokeing cigs. I only have maybe one a week. Guess im getting old
Old 02-17-2011, 01:05 PM   #48
THE RED DRAGON!!
TexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

i dont drink much during the day haha and i only smoke cigars every once in a while
Old 02-17-2011, 01:44 PM   #49
Im too worried I guess to try cigars. I think it would bring the urge to smoke again. So I stay away. But dang how I miss it.
Old 02-17-2011, 01:49 PM   #50
THE RED DRAGON!!

haha they arnt to bad i like them
Old 02-17-2011, 01:53 PM   #51
oh yea I enjoyed them too... Smoked cigars alot on the golf course.
Old 02-17-2011, 02:20 PM   #53
Smoking in genral now days is expensive. I think cigs are over 6 bucks a pack now. Glad I quit more money for monds
Old 02-17-2011, 04:21 PM   #54

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasIslandBoy View Post
haha not cool! unless i get in
why dont we have a little meet next weekend since some of us have plans this weekend and maybe we can get some more people to go
Old 02-17-2011, 04:31 PM   #56

yeah four minimum well i can do this saturday if we get enough people
Old 02-17-2011, 04:56 PM   #57
Depends on what time for me and where.
Old 02-17-2011, 06:23 PM   #59

well someone set up a time and place i dont wanna make the plans

Products Discussed in this Thread