Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

San Antonio

Old 04-04-2013, 08:20 AM   #6201
tc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nik
tc98tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
They're 16x8 and about 25-30 these are 70k mile tires
Old 04-04-2013, 03:07 PM   #6203
ChristianNIC is on a distinguished road

Name: Christian
ChristianNIC's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2tone33 View Post
16" or 17"?
16"
Old 04-05-2013, 10:26 AM   #6204
tc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nik
tc98tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
What's up everybody
Old 04-06-2013, 12:31 PM   #6207
Blackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mike
Blackshirts's Tacoma Gallery
Not for me.. Fu**ing food poisoning
Old 04-06-2013, 12:33 PM   #6208
TJ'sTOYCOMA
tmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: T-Rey
tmreyes1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackshirts View Post
I'm at work
Old 04-06-2013, 01:27 PM   #6210
TJ'sTOYCOMA
tmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
What did you eat? and is it this or this or both. Food poisoning sucks
Old 04-06-2013, 01:28 PM   #6211
Tex-Tac is on a distinguished road
Tex-Tac's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

Damn right! You can say that again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ink junky View Post
Wow, what a beautiful day here in SA!!!
Old 04-06-2013, 01:41 PM   #6212
Blackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmreyes1 View Post
What did you eat? and is it this or this or both. Food poisoning sucks

Just really bad stomach cramps like pain that brings u to the floor and

Went to el chaparral for dinner last night and been sick ever since. Last time I go there.
Old 04-06-2013, 01:49 PM   #6213
TJ'sTOYCOMA

Quote:
Just really bad stomach cramps like pain that brings u to the floor and

Went to el chaparral for dinner last night and been sick ever since. Last time I go there.
Damn. I go there all the time. The one on 16 or in Boerne
Old 04-06-2013, 02:14 PM   #6214
1LEGGED BADASS
1LEGGER is one of the sharper tools in the shed1LEGGER is one of the sharper tools in the shed1LEGGER is one of the sharper tools in the shed1LEGGER is one of the sharper tools in the shed1LEGGER is one of the sharper tools in the shed1LEGGER is one of the sharper tools in the shed1LEGGER is one of the sharper tools in the shed1LEGGER is one of the sharper tools in the shed1LEGGER is one of the sharper tools in the shed1LEGGER is one of the sharper tools in the shed1LEGGER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 11b
Name: Ryan
1LEGGER's Tacoma Gallery
Food poisoning takes 48 hrs to set in.
Old 04-06-2013, 02:48 PM   #6215
It takes 8 hours for the body to digest the food and it move threw the stomach and into the intestens. From mouth to out the rear avg is 30-35 hours.

It was the one off 16. Last time I go there
Old 04-06-2013, 02:52 PM   #6216
TacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: tony
TacoTony's Tacoma Gallery
Damn everyone's on today!

Sorry to hear that mike, food poisoning is not fun
Old 04-06-2013, 08:18 PM   #6217
TJ'sTOYCOMA

Quote:
It takes 8 hours for the body to digest the food and it move threw the stomach and into the intestens. From mouth to out the rear avg is 30-35 hours.

It was the one off 16. Last time I go there
Awesome digestive lesson
Old 04-08-2013, 07:15 PM   #6218
1LEGGED BADASS
1LEGGER is one of the sharper tools in the shed1LEGGER is one of the sharper tools in the shed1LEGGER is one of the sharper tools in the shed1LEGGER is one of the sharper tools in the shed1LEGGER is one of the sharper tools in the shed1LEGGER is one of the sharper tools in the shed1LEGGER is one of the sharper tools in the shed1LEGGER is one of the sharper tools in the shed1LEGGER is one of the sharper tools in the shed1LEGGER is one of the sharper tools in the shed1LEGGER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 11b
Name: Ryan
1LEGGER's Tacoma Gallery
What's up guys got a favor to ask. I know another guy asking for a favor. AlI I'm asking is get on Facebook and search for Army Purple Heart baseball team. We will be traveling to Anaheim California to play the marine team in Angels stadium on may 18th.
Old 04-09-2013, 07:45 AM   #6219
Aggiesdm has a spectacular aura aboutAggiesdm has a spectacular aura about
Aggiesdm's Tacoma Gallery
Hey All, thanks for the help getting the wheels and tires for my Land Cruiser project. Its gonna be a ton of fun, but a ton of work too.

I got it home and it ran pretty good all the way back from Junction, TX! Cold AC and 4x4 works well. Running a little rough though, and I want to do a mild maintenance/overhaul to see what I'm dealing with. I got into the engine and transmission a little, but it is so caked with old grease and grime that I can't even work on it (up to an inch thick in places). Does anyone know where i could get the engine steam cleaned? I can obviously work on it myself with some simple green and a brush, but wanted to see how much it would be to really clean it well including the front suspension areas. Any thoughts?
Old 04-09-2013, 10:34 AM   #6220
Balance those tires Nic...

Products Discussed in this Thread