Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

San Antonio

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-16-2013, 09:04 PM   #6201
tc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nik
tc98tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Ill take the floor mats!
Old 04-16-2013, 09:08 PM   #6202
Captain FNG
balistikboy is on a distinguished road
Air Force: Classified
Name: Matthew
balistikboy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacomaCowboy View Post
ok so I'm cleaning out my garage of all my tacoma stuff (throwing away). if you want it send me a text 512-507-9550 will be thrown away by friday.
06 Tacoma
front bumper and support. color black.
headreast 2 for back seats
stock radio
stock coilovers
stock exaust manifolds
1 arb fog light
front wheel bearing and seal $100
2 sets of stock upper a arms. 1 set has 10,000 miles other has 140,000
drivers side power mirrior
black TRD off road floor mats.

rear shoes for a 2000 tacoma. just one side.
set of snow cables for a 31-10.50\15 or comparible tire
How about the stock radio? Is it from your 06?
Old 04-16-2013, 09:13 PM   #6203
1LEGGED BADASS
1LEGGER is one of the sharper tools in the shed1LEGGER is one of the sharper tools in the shed1LEGGER is one of the sharper tools in the shed1LEGGER is one of the sharper tools in the shed1LEGGER is one of the sharper tools in the shed1LEGGER is one of the sharper tools in the shed1LEGGER is one of the sharper tools in the shed1LEGGER is one of the sharper tools in the shed1LEGGER is one of the sharper tools in the shed1LEGGER is one of the sharper tools in the shed1LEGGER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 11b
Name: Ryan
1LEGGER's Tacoma Gallery
Nik you don't need the floor mats they won't fit ur truck besides I need them and cowboy is the bumper bsp or just the bare bones black either way ill take it
Old 04-16-2013, 11:34 PM   #6205
tc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1LEGGER View Post
Nik you don't need the floor mats they won't fit ur truck besides I need them and cowboy is the bumper bsp or just the bare bones black either way ill take it
I don't need an exact fit
Trust me they will fit
I got first dibs!
I'm off tomorrow bud ill give ya a call around ten
Old 04-17-2013, 03:59 AM   #6207
dont tread on me!
Kolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Kolunatic's Tacoma Gallery
It'd be cool if someone would start a thread on header choice,cats,crossover or no crossover,muffler choice,etc.
Headers is what I'd like to do once truck is paid off. Just don't know where to start. Want to be somewhat legal,at least pass inspection.
Old 04-17-2013, 06:12 AM   #6208
TacomaCowboy is on a distinguished road

Name: robert
TacomaCowboy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1LEGGER View Post
What ever my truck color was. Black sand mica or some stuff like that.
Old 04-17-2013, 06:13 AM   #6209
TacomaCowboy is on a distinguished road

Name: robert
TacomaCowboy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tc98tacoma View Post
I don't need an exact fit
Trust me they will fit
I got first dibs!
I'm off tomorrow bud ill give ya a call around ten
They won't look as good as they will in 1legger's truck
Old 04-17-2013, 06:46 AM   #6210
Mr.Schertz is on a distinguished road

Mr.Schertz's Tacoma Gallery
Im looking for some x runner rims,and a white hood with the fake hood scoop,willing to trade my white hood for one with a scoop.I also have the stock rear mud flaps,gravel guards whatever you want to call them for trade. I pulled them off my 2008.
Old 04-17-2013, 08:52 AM   #6211
TacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: tony
TacoTony's Tacoma Gallery
Blackshirts open the door!!! I know you're in there I can see your truck
Old 04-17-2013, 09:12 AM   #6212
1LEGGED BADASS
1LEGGER is one of the sharper tools in the shed1LEGGER is one of the sharper tools in the shed1LEGGER is one of the sharper tools in the shed1LEGGER is one of the sharper tools in the shed1LEGGER is one of the sharper tools in the shed1LEGGER is one of the sharper tools in the shed1LEGGER is one of the sharper tools in the shed1LEGGER is one of the sharper tools in the shed1LEGGER is one of the sharper tools in the shed1LEGGER is one of the sharper tools in the shed1LEGGER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 11b
Name: Ryan
1LEGGER's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacomaCowboy View Post
What ever my truck color was. Black sand mica or some stuff like that.
I'll take both cowboy.
Old 04-17-2013, 09:22 AM   #6213

I don't care for look I need protection
Old 04-17-2013, 09:24 AM   #6214
TacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: tony
TacoTony's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tc98tacoma View Post
I don't care for look I need protection
Now you need protection? Lol Jk jk
Old 04-17-2013, 10:48 AM   #6215
Resident SUV racer
Lucario Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedLucario Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedLucario Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedLucario Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedLucario Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedLucario Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedLucario Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedLucario Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedLucario Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedLucario Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedLucario Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
Lucario Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Schertz View Post
Im looking for some x runner rims,and a white hood with the fake hood scoop,willing to trade my white hood for one with a scoop.I also have the stock rear mud flaps,gravel guards whatever you want to call them for trade. I pulled them off my 2008.
I have a friend selling five of those xrunner rims for cheap. His contact info is 210-326-1258
Old 04-17-2013, 08:12 PM   #6216
Mama says Tacoma World is da devil!
bjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Brad
bjboucher's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone here deal much with Toyota of Boerne? I'm helping my daughter buy a Corolla tomorrow and I have very attractive offers from Boerne and North Park. I got my truck of North Park and I like them so I'm leaning that way but Boerne is closer to where she's living right now.
Old 04-17-2013, 08:45 PM   #6217
dont tread on me!
Kolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjboucher View Post
Anyone here deal much with Toyota of Boerne? I'm helping my daughter buy a Corolla tomorrow and I have very attractive offers from Boerne and North Park. I got my truck of North Park and I like them so I'm leaning that way but Boerne is closer to where she's living right now.
My wife got her corolla from Sam at boerne. Got FJ from him and a Camry. I forgot who I got my truck from.

Damn we've spent some money there
Old 04-17-2013, 08:46 PM   #6218
dont tread on me!

C'mon rain!!
Old 04-17-2013, 08:48 PM   #6219
dont tread on me!

Sam Selivomic
Old 04-18-2013, 03:58 AM   #6220
Mama says Tacoma World is da devil!
bjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Brad
bjboucher's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolunatic View Post
My wife got her corolla from Sam at boerne. Got FJ from him and a Camry. I forgot who I got my truck from.

Damn we've spent some money there
I've been e-mailing and talking to Bob Conine. They've given up a lot without ever seeing me which is awesome. Problem is that their inventory is pretty small so the only Corolla S they have on the lot in the color my daughter wants is $900 more than the one we want from North Park. He's trying to sweeten the deal with some extras but I'm looking at cheapest price so I'm probably going to end up going with North Park. Feel kinda bad since he's been working with me so well but she's a starving college kid so I gotta save her as much money as possible.

Products Discussed in this Thread