Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

San Antonio

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-24-2013, 03:19 AM   #6561
Mama says Tacoma World is da devil!
bjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Brad
bjboucher's Tacoma Gallery
Here's a few.....I planned on snapping a bunch while we were tearing it apart but I got too into it and forgot! lol

My buddy's stock next to mine after we were done:

Mine before:

Old 06-24-2013, 01:25 PM   #6562
bjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
I wish I wrote down my pre-measurements. I was pretty sure I wouldn't forget them. Anyway, my final numbers right now are with a little over 1/2 tank of gas:

FR: 23.0"
FL: 23.25"
Both rears: 24.5"

Got my alignment done this afternoon. They got me to 2.6* and 2.7* degrees of caster. Not bad, seems to drive good. I took it to that new Braun Road Automotive. Very friendly. For $120 I got a 1 year warranty on the alignment. Guess that's better than most places will do on a lifted truck.

Took it for a little test run down into a little area near my house with a some decent sized ruts!

Quite a bit of droop!

Old 06-24-2013, 02:12 PM   #6563
tc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nik
tc98tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Dang where's that!?
Old 06-24-2013, 02:13 PM   #6564
tc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Ones I get my new Uni-ball UCAs on I'm gonna remove my sway bar to really flex
Old 06-24-2013, 02:17 PM   #6565

Air Force:
Quote:
Originally Posted by tc98tacoma View Post
Dang where's that!?
It's a tiny little place on Braun Road, outside 1604. Just passed the Helotes Little League turn you'll cross a bridge and then turn right. It's tiny but some decent ruts and some mud if it rains.
Old 06-25-2013, 10:14 PM   #6566
I phucking hate people >:(
ink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: 1st Civ Div
Name: TACO LOVER
ink junky's Tacoma Gallery
I clay barred my truck a few days ago. What a world of difference! It's so smooth!

I did everything but the hood and roof though. haha Didn't feel like doing it at the moment.
Old 06-28-2013, 10:28 PM   #6567

Such an inactive thread guys tisk tisk
Old 06-29-2013, 05:26 AM   #6568

Air Force:
I was thinking the same thing. When I first got on here this thread was really active.
Old 06-29-2013, 06:02 AM   #6569
ink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by tc98tacoma View Post
Such an inactive thread guys tisk tisk

San Antonio is one of the most obese cities in the US. It only makes sense that our lack of activity carries on into other parts of our lives.

Old 06-29-2013, 06:24 AM   #6570
dont tread on me!
Kolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: kevin
Kolunatic's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ink junky View Post
San Antonio is one of the most obese cities in the US. It only makes sense that our lack of activity carries on into other parts of our lives.

Old 06-29-2013, 06:25 AM   #6571

Air Force:
Quote:

Haha
Old 06-29-2013, 07:15 AM   #6572
TacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: tony
TacoTony's Tacoma Gallery
Lets meet up tomorrow, around 6:30
Old 06-29-2013, 11:04 AM   #6574
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2tone33 View Post
Lets meet up tomorrow, around 6:30

I don't feel like it...

see what I mean?!

Haha seriously though, I have some plans brewing for tomorrow night. Don't know what time it'll go down though. I hope I can make it to both though!
Old 06-29-2013, 01:26 PM   #6575

Let me know guys ! Text me Joel or tony
Old 06-29-2013, 07:36 PM   #6576
Blackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mike
Blackshirts's Tacoma Gallery
Seems we lost a lot of people. Are meets prolly not fun for other people and they all took off. That and we can never agree on dates and times!

You work tomorrow Tony?
Old 06-29-2013, 08:02 PM   #6577
TacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackshirts View Post
Seems we lost a lot of people. Are meets prolly not fun for other people and they all took off. That and we can never agree on dates and times!

You work tomorrow Tony?
Yeah man what's up?
Old 06-30-2013, 02:25 AM   #6578
beatupford has much to be proud ofbeatupford has much to be proud ofbeatupford has much to be proud ofbeatupford has much to be proud ofbeatupford has much to be proud ofbeatupford has much to be proud ofbeatupford has much to be proud ofbeatupford has much to be proud ofbeatupford has much to be proud ofbeatupford has much to be proud of
Name: Robert
beatupford's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

As long as you use the energy you do burn to pump out Tacomas down there, I promise not to judge...oh ya, and you gotta FedEx me some Mi Tierra lengua tacos too.
Old 06-30-2013, 08:59 AM   #6579

Those are the best ill tell you that! But if someone shipped you those they'd think they're drugs hahahahaha
And it's raining here in SA ....I just washed the truck 😑
Old 06-30-2013, 01:14 PM   #6580

So no meet up tonight?

Products Discussed in this Thread