Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

San Antonio

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-30-2013, 07:51 PM   #6562
TJ'sTOYCOMA
tmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: T-Rey
tmreyes1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackshirts View Post
Yea it did. I think some members got pushed away buy some people's attitudes.

Last good sized meet we had a few members where making fun of others. And since then the thread seemed to have died. That's what I think happened. But I could be wrong.

Tony I still need to swap your LEDs man...
Who was doing that?
Old 07-30-2013, 08:26 PM   #6563
tc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nik
tc98tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Last good sized meet we had a few members where making fun of others. And since then the thread seemed to have died. That's what I think happened. But I could be wrong.

Whattttt who did that?
I hope I wasn't being made fun of that I have a first gen lol
Old 07-30-2013, 08:46 PM   #6564
Blackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mike
Blackshirts's Tacoma Gallery
I'm not gunna put people out on blast. But ever since that meet this thread and the SA meet thread took a dive and I think people left.

I over heard a group of guys talkin and if I heard it then I'm sure others did. I feel bad for those guys because we are here to help others with their Tacoma's.

I always try to help when I can like with LEDs or small stereo installs. Or just other things

No Nik was not you.
Old 07-30-2013, 09:25 PM   #6565
tc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Oh ok phew I was gonna if it was just through me on blast!
Idk if anyone from here keeps up with the for sale thread but I have a set of stock size wheels and tires with lug nuts
Came off a 04 4x4, they're derped black
Have hankook dynapro All terrain tires at least 10k miles worth of tread left
Awesome as a second set of tires and can be great for a wheeling set ill put up a pic after this post
200 OBO
WILL CONSIDER TRADES, I'm having one of these in 3 months! San Antonio-imageuploadedbytapatalk1375241066.666231.jpg

Thanks guys! Also have a set of spacers, leg centric 1.5 inch less than 2k miles of use !
Old 07-30-2013, 09:27 PM   #6566

San Antonio-imageuploadedbytapatalk1375241221.299198.jpg
Here they are!
Old 07-31-2013, 05:00 AM   #6567
Blackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mike
Blackshirts's Tacoma Gallery
Fuk all the for sale stuff lets get back to the main point that you are gunna be a dad???

SERIOUS
Old 07-31-2013, 05:52 AM   #6568
TJ'sTOYCOMA
tmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: T-Rey
tmreyes1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tc98tacoma View Post
Oh ok phew I was gonna if it was just through me on blast!
Idk if anyone from here keeps up with the for sale thread but I have a set of stock size wheels and tires with lug nuts
Came off a 04 4x4, they're derped black
Have hankook dynapro All terrain tires at least 10k miles worth of tread left
Awesome as a second set of tires and can be great for a wheeling set ill put up a pic after this post
200 OBO
WILL CONSIDER TRADES, I'm having one of these in 3 months! Attachment 225953

Thanks guys! Also have a set of spacers, leg centric 1.5 inch less than 2k miles of use !
Cool, your getting a sonogram. Congratrs man.....

J/K thats cool
Old 07-31-2013, 07:24 AM   #6569
I phucking hate people >:(
ink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: 1st Civ Div
Name: TACO LOVER
ink junky's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Whoa that's crazy! I seriously don't remember being any part of that?

This place has been really dead though, I just hope my sometimes silly comments haven't drawn people away. They're mostly aimed at Nik. : P : D

Haha just messing with you man!

And Nik, can't believe you're gonna be a dad! That's awesome! Is it a boy or girl? Congratulations man!
Old 07-31-2013, 12:48 PM   #6570
Certified Mall Crawler
Wobbly is a name known to allWobbly is a name known to allWobbly is a name known to allWobbly is a name known to allWobbly is a name known to allWobbly is a name known to all

Name: Fred
Wobbly's Tacoma Gallery
Hey congrats Nik. When the kid comes life as you know it will be over. And about members making fun of other members, we should at least respect others and their rides, no matter how whacked. I don't come out to a lot of these get-togethers because my schedule doesn't jive with a lot of yours. That being said, wheel on my brothers.
Old 07-31-2013, 04:44 PM   #6571
Captain FNG
balistikboy is on a distinguished road
Air Force: Classified
Name: Matthew
balistikboy's Tacoma Gallery
So I ordered a new steel bumper and want to get rid of my factory bumper. Anyone interested in the San Antonio area? Shoot me a PM with a reasonable offer. Need to get rid of it before 7 Aug. Truck is an 06 and white. Fogs are included. Bumper is in decent condition with normal wear and a couple scratches in one small spot.
Old 07-31-2013, 08:29 PM   #6572
dont tread on me!
Kolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: kevin
Kolunatic's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats nik. I've only met "blackshirts" here.
My schedule is different than most. Unless ya want a meet at 7am on a Saturday morning?
Old 07-31-2013, 08:57 PM   #6573
TacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: tony
TacoTony's Tacoma Gallery
How bout a Sunday? We can call it taco Sunday!
Old 07-31-2013, 10:50 PM   #6575
SABAJA is on a distinguished road
Air Force: AFSOC
SABAJA's Tacoma Gallery
Lucario, where are you located? Like what side of town? I have a friend that owns a garage on the NW side that can do that sort of stuff. Honest guy(s) too.
Old 07-31-2013, 11:10 PM   #6576
Certified Mall Crawler
Wobbly is a name known to allWobbly is a name known to allWobbly is a name known to allWobbly is a name known to allWobbly is a name known to allWobbly is a name known to all

Name: Fred
Wobbly's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2tone33 View Post
How bout a Sunday? We can call it taco Sunday!
Taco Sunday at Taco Bell. We could have a contest too called "Name that food"
Old 08-01-2013, 12:45 AM   #6577
dont tread on me!
Kolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: kevin
Kolunatic's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wobbly View Post
Taco Sunday at Taco Bell. We could have a contest too called "Name that food"
Old 08-01-2013, 06:22 AM   #6578

Thanks guys! And seriously having a boy haha
Old 08-01-2013, 09:23 AM   #6579
erockintaco is on a distinguished road

Air Force: Communications
Name: ernie
erockintaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario Runner View Post
sigh, well tomorrow I'm gonna try and find a place that will install my new lower ball joints for a fair price. wish me luck ya'll.
Call for quote at, auto air and axle. They're usually pretty fair and quick.

Whats up with the SA meet.
Old 08-01-2013, 09:58 AM   #6580
Resident SUV racer
Lucario Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedLucario Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedLucario Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedLucario Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedLucario Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedLucario Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedLucario Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedLucario Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedLucario Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedLucario Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedLucario Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
Lucario Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SABAJA View Post
Lucario, where are you located? Like what side of town? I have a friend that owns a garage on the NW side that can do that sort of stuff. Honest guy(s) too.
Wish i saw this earlier, i getting it done at a close midas. I live by 151 and 410 to give you an idea. Paid like $180. however i still need some work done like changing the bushings in the controls arms to poly ones.

Products Discussed in this Thread