Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

San Antonio

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-30-2013, 06:54 PM   #6781
TacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: tony
TacoTony's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by erockintaco View Post
Yeah man that was fun. What was funny was watching that lifted Cummins keep up with us

Sorry ya'll, I can't make it out for a bit . I was covered in mud this morning, and I spent to much getting it cleaned up.
I went back out there on my lunch break haha
Old 09-30-2013, 07:09 PM   #6782
ljlogan is on a distinguished road

Army: 11B/68W, 27 yrs +
Name: Larry Joe
ljlogan's Tacoma Gallery
So where is this place to go to on Wednesday? you can reach me at 210-284-2230. have physical therapy at 0900 at ft sam, but after that I am free. I live around bandera and 1604.
Old 09-30-2013, 07:37 PM   #6783
Mama says Tacoma World is da devil!
bjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Brad
bjboucher's Tacoma Gallery
The place they're talking about is behind the Rudy's on I-10 near Boerne. I might go out there this weekend to check it out. Never been.
Old 10-01-2013, 10:14 AM   #6784
cgnsa is on a distinguished road

Name: Cameron
cgnsa's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJGARZA84 View Post
call this guy - Matthew - 210-744-9855 - hes my brother -
He works for a tint and alarm shop (wont say which one)
but he does it on the side as well ....
Alright. Thanks. Do you know how much he would charge?
Old 10-01-2013, 01:34 PM   #6785
TJGARZA84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTJGARZA84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTJGARZA84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTJGARZA84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTJGARZA84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTJGARZA84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTJGARZA84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTJGARZA84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTJGARZA84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTJGARZA84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTJGARZA84 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: TIM
TJGARZA84's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cgnsa View Post
Alright. Thanks. Do you know how much he would charge?

Naw - but it would be cheaper then taking it into a shop snce they pay overhead - just send him a text
Old 10-02-2013, 08:00 PM   #6786
erockintaco is on a distinguished road

Air Force: Communications
Name: ernie
erockintaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoTony View Post
I went back out there on my lunch break haha
BA yeah if I was close I def would hit it up. We should clean up the back trails because I got some scratches.. and on black they look bad. Its going to take a good buff to get it out Overall I think it was worth it. I hadn't had fun like that in awhile.
Old 10-02-2013, 08:06 PM   #6787
erockintaco is on a distinguished road

Air Force: Communications
Name: ernie
erockintaco's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone know or seen a 2nd gen six inch lift white taco? I saw the truck by the Airport and it had a tacomaworld decal.
Old 10-02-2013, 08:12 PM   #6788
bjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Quote:
Originally Posted by erockintaco View Post
BA yeah if I was close I def would hit it up. We should clean up the back trails because I got some scratches.. and on black they look bad. Its going to take a good buff to get it out Overall I think it was worth it. I hadn't had fun like that in awhile.
Mine has some too, the brush around here scratches up black paint really easy.
Old 10-03-2013, 07:01 PM   #6789
tc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nik
tc98tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjboucher View Post
Mine has some too, the brush around here scratches up black paint really easy.
Especially when someone draws on in when it's caked with mud...not saying any names here lol
Old 10-03-2013, 07:16 PM   #6790
jimmybee1108 will become famous soon enough
Name: JM
jimmybee1108's Tacoma Gallery
Live here in SA and never knew there was a San Antonio only thread! Wow!
I wanna be cool too!
I drive a 2012 black taco double can long bed. ALL BLACK I mean rims, bumper, grill, and even headlights (w/ projectors). Lol and a crappy DIY grill :P oh and 2.5" lift (bilstein 5100s front and AALs in the back.
I got a sticker on the back that says "I am the stig" lol
I'm on medina and lack land a lot and live near Bandera and 1604!
Honk twice if y'all see me!
Old 10-03-2013, 07:30 PM   #6791
TacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by tc98tacoma View Post
Especially when someone draws on in when it's caked with mud...not saying any names here lol
Lol some people are assholes
Old 10-03-2013, 07:35 PM   #6792
Blackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mike
Blackshirts's Tacoma Gallery
You workin tomorrow Tony
Old 10-03-2013, 08:00 PM   #6793

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackshirts View Post
You workin tomorrow Tony
Yes sir, u gonna get something done?
Old 10-03-2013, 08:04 PM   #6794
Blackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mike
Blackshirts's Tacoma Gallery
Yea need oil change and was gunna try to get it alignment.
Old 10-03-2013, 08:09 PM   #6795

Air Force:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmybee1108 View Post
I wanna be cool too!
I drive a 2012 black taco double can long bed. ALL BLACK I mean rims, bumper, grill, and even headlights (w/ projectors). Lol and a crappy DIY grill :P oh and 2.5" lift (bilstein 5100s front and AALs in the back.
I'm on Medina every tuesday and thursday morning for PT.....I'll keep an eye out.
Old 10-03-2013, 08:50 PM   #6796
tc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
I wanna be cool too!
I think I saw your taco the other day cause I remember that sticker I just can't remember where I saw you, I think in the Alamo ranch areax
Old 10-03-2013, 08:51 PM   #6797

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoTony View Post
Lol some people are assholes
Haha stooooppidd
Old 10-03-2013, 09:22 PM   #6798
1LEGGED BADASS
1LEGGER is one of the sharper tools in the shed1LEGGER is one of the sharper tools in the shed1LEGGER is one of the sharper tools in the shed1LEGGER is one of the sharper tools in the shed1LEGGER is one of the sharper tools in the shed1LEGGER is one of the sharper tools in the shed1LEGGER is one of the sharper tools in the shed1LEGGER is one of the sharper tools in the shed1LEGGER is one of the sharper tools in the shed1LEGGER is one of the sharper tools in the shed1LEGGER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 11b
Name: Ryan
1LEGGER's Tacoma Gallery
Long time no talk everyone. Just wanted to report some jackass fedex driver backed into my truck passenger fender flare and scratched my bumper. Good news they are cutting a check for 864 to repair.
Old 10-03-2013, 10:04 PM   #6799

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1LEGGER View Post
Long time no talk everyone. Just wanted to report some jackass fedex driver backed into my truck passenger fender flare and scratched my bumper. Good news they are cutting a check for 864 to repair.
Really long time are you in Colorado yet?
That's a good deal right there, fiberglass fenders now !
Old 10-03-2013, 10:34 PM   #6800
Factory Pilot
TxFireman is one of the sharper tools in the shedTxFireman is one of the sharper tools in the shedTxFireman is one of the sharper tools in the shedTxFireman is one of the sharper tools in the shedTxFireman is one of the sharper tools in the shedTxFireman is one of the sharper tools in the shedTxFireman is one of the sharper tools in the shedTxFireman is one of the sharper tools in the shedTxFireman is one of the sharper tools in the shedTxFireman is one of the sharper tools in the shedTxFireman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Water Sprayer & naysayer
TxFireman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I wanna be cool too!
Quote:
Originally Posted by tc98tacoma View Post
I think I saw your taco the other day cause I remember that sticker I just can't remember where I saw you, I think in the Alamo ranch areax
I'm near Alamo Ranch myself. Or, I should say, it's near me, .. I was there first! It just keeps getting closer. I work at the fire station on the old Kelly AFB (now Port SA). So, if you see a pyrite blur blow past on 151, that'll be me. Sticker on the back window looks like my user pic. Then again, I could be in my 82 toy too.

Products Discussed in this Thread