Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

San Antonio

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-17-2013, 05:39 AM   #6781
Mama says Tacoma World is da devil!
bjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Brad
bjboucher's Tacoma Gallery
My foundation appears to be doing ok.....hopefully it stays that way.
Old 08-17-2013, 02:31 PM   #6782
tc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nik
tc98tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Mine moved abit, it's a bitch to open the outside front door 😒
Old 08-17-2013, 05:32 PM   #6783
dont tread on me!
Kolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: kevin
Kolunatic's Tacoma Gallery
I thought we might get something from the gulf next week,doesn't look good.

So I'm just drooling over bed racks thread
Old 08-17-2013, 05:40 PM   #6784
tc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I know how that is! I've actually just came to a point where in gonna build my own when I start to have time
Really basic, nothing fancy
Just something that will hold up and get the job done and maybe mount a light bar or two on it
Old 08-17-2013, 05:52 PM   #6785
dont tread on me!
Kolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: kevin
Kolunatic's Tacoma Gallery
I like the one Ben built that goes over cab and all four corners bolt to frame. Now if I can find someone to build it.
Old 08-19-2013, 06:50 PM   #6786
TacomaCowboy is on a distinguished road

Name: robert
TacomaCowboy's Tacoma Gallery
does anyone have a set of rear springs off a 96-04 tacoma they'd like to get rid of? i had a set and torched the ends off for my crawler and now my buddy is in need of a set
Old 08-22-2013, 09:25 PM   #6787

San Antonio

Still have these for sale, super cheap for local pickup or meet in SA
PM ME with offer
Will consider trades
Old 08-25-2013, 08:59 PM   #6788
mikeag11 is a splendid one to beholdmikeag11 is a splendid one to beholdmikeag11 is a splendid one to beholdmikeag11 is a splendid one to beholdmikeag11 is a splendid one to beholdmikeag11 is a splendid one to beholdmikeag11 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Mike
mikeag11's Tacoma Gallery
Just took off my nerf tube side steps. They're are just the regular black OME tubes. Got the truck in January so, they're still in good shape. PM me with an offer if anyone is interested in them!
Old 08-26-2013, 06:59 AM   #6789
TJ'sTOYCOMA
tmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: T-Rey
tmreyes1's Tacoma Gallery
Trac Rack

I have a Trac Rack for sale with the brackets for the Tacoma Bed rails. Asking $225.00
Old 08-26-2013, 12:32 PM   #6790

Quote:
Originally Posted by tc98tacoma View Post

Still have these for sale, super cheap for local pickup or meet in SA
PM ME with offer
Will consider trades
Someone buy these wheels and tires!
125 cash OBO I need these outta here take then today ! Come with Toyota OEM lug nuts also
Old 08-26-2013, 01:47 PM   #6791
TacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: tony
TacoTony's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Someone buy these wheels and tires!
125 cash OBO I need these outta here take then today ! Come with Toyota OEM lug nuts also
Have you tried craigslist?
Old 08-26-2013, 04:52 PM   #6792
erockintaco is on a distinguished road

Air Force: Communications
Name: ernie
erockintaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2tone33 View Post
Have you tried craigslist?
Second that, I can have tires sold in a day on CL. You just have to give a BA deal.
Old 08-26-2013, 05:18 PM   #6793

Quote:
Originally Posted by erockintaco View Post
Second that, I can have tires sold in a day on CL. You just have to give a BA deal.
Nope lol just want to help out one of y'all, I don't have time to be messin with other people
And if they come look and don't buy? I don't wanna waste time like that
Old 08-26-2013, 07:54 PM   #6794
TacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Nope lol just want to help out one of y'all, I don't have time to be messin with other people
And if they come look and don't buy? I don't wanna waste time like that
Well nobody wants them lol try posting in the Austin thread or Houston or something!!! Give Craigslist a try bronando
Old 08-27-2013, 12:44 PM   #6795
I phucking hate people >:(
ink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: 1st Civ Div
Name: TACO LOVER
ink junky's Tacoma Gallery
Got an oil change on Monday

and alignment, courtesy of Tony. haha

and changed the cabin filter

This was all the crap in the filter...

Old 08-27-2013, 03:59 PM   #6796

Quote:
Originally Posted by ink junky View Post
Got an oil change on Monday

and alignment, courtesy of Tony. haha

and changed the cabin filter

This was all the crap in the filter...

Lol looks like a tree broke into pieces haha
Old 08-27-2013, 04:41 PM   #6797
Blackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mike
Blackshirts's Tacoma Gallery
How did Tony do the alignment? Thought his shop couldn't align lifted trucks
Old 08-27-2013, 04:44 PM   #6798

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackshirts View Post
Manager was on lunch when the ticket was written
Old 08-27-2013, 05:13 PM   #6799
I phucking hate people >:(
ink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: 1st Civ Div
Name: TACO LOVER
ink junky's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Lol looks like a tree broke into pieces haha
it was filthy!!! haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackshirts View Post
Well neither Tony nor Miss Blue eyes at the counter mentioned anything of the sort!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2tone33 View Post
Manager was on lunch when the ticket was written

I hope that won't be a problem in the future man!
Old 09-03-2013, 11:36 PM   #6800
Chepo is one of the sharper tools in the shedChepo is one of the sharper tools in the shedChepo is one of the sharper tools in the shedChepo is one of the sharper tools in the shedChepo is one of the sharper tools in the shedChepo is one of the sharper tools in the shedChepo is one of the sharper tools in the shedChepo is one of the sharper tools in the shedChepo is one of the sharper tools in the shedChepo is one of the sharper tools in the shedChepo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Chepo's Tacoma Gallery
Hey everybody! I just got news that I'm going to San Antonio for business... the thing is that I'm only staying Wednesday and Thursday... (I'm from Mexico)

I would like to buy some stuff for my truck (shipping costs are out of the equation) and the first thing that I want to buy and can take on my luggage are some wheel spacers...

Does anyone knows where I can get them in San Antonio?

Thanks for your help!!

Products Discussed in this Thread