Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

San Antonio

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-10-2013, 07:21 PM   #6901
TJ'sTOYCOMA
tmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: T-Rey
tmreyes1's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone a 285-75-16 tire in good condition
Old 12-10-2013, 07:37 PM   #6902
tc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nik
tc98tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I have brand new ones at work
Old 12-11-2013, 08:50 AM   #6903
BASHE06 is on a distinguished road

Army:
BASHE06's Tacoma Gallery
Just a Feeler

So after wrestling with some feeling I am contemplating selling my truck. It just went over 100K and frankly I am just feeling the need for a new truck. There is nothing wrong with it mechanically or physically I am just wondering if anyone has ever thought about selling their truck. Im really up and down on this issue. I want to stay in a Toyota I just want to have some options whether it be a new Tacoma or used Tundra?
Old 12-11-2013, 08:58 AM   #6904
Christian Off Road Engineering
C O R E is one of the sharper tools in the shedC O R E is one of the sharper tools in the shedC O R E is one of the sharper tools in the shedC O R E is one of the sharper tools in the shedC O R E is one of the sharper tools in the shedC O R E is one of the sharper tools in the shedC O R E is one of the sharper tools in the shedC O R E is one of the sharper tools in the shedC O R E is one of the sharper tools in the shedC O R E is one of the sharper tools in the shedC O R E is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clint
C O R E's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BASHE06 View Post
So after wrestling with some feeling I am contemplating selling my truck. It just went over 100K and frankly I am just feeling the need for a new truck. There is nothing wrong with it mechanically or physically I am just wondering if anyone has ever thought about selling their truck. Im really up and down on this issue. I want to stay in a Toyota I just want to have some options whether it be a new Tacoma or used Tundra?
First of all, 100k is nothing for a taco that's well taken care of.

2nd of all, is there something different now about your situation that requires a different class of truck? (ie. do you need a bigger truck to haul stuff that you didnt before, or do you need something smaller now that you drive more for mpg's)

I have sold vehicles and other things in the past based mostly on me being simply "tired" of them and regretted alot of those decisions. I wish I still had my '99 GMC sonoma because by now it would have been well past paid off and saving me money all those years that I spent paying for a 2006 silverado, a 2008 Acura, a 2012 Jeep, etc... Could've had lots of dough in the bank. But oh well, hindsight is 20/20 right?

Just depends on your budget and your needs but selling because you're just tired of it is no longer a good reason to me like it used to be. My 2012 Jeep was the turning point it started costing me too much and I sold it and bought a Taco that was half the price of my Jeep, and I haven't thought twice about it.
Old 12-11-2013, 09:26 AM   #6905
erockintaco is on a distinguished road

Air Force: Communications
Name: ernie
erockintaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yeah I agree with CORE. I know my taco is going to last forever if I treat it right. Once I'm done paying it off and fixin up the post zombie breakout rig. I'm going to jump back into another car payment. I'm ready to sit low, shift gears and go fast again

BTW if anyone needs 3 265' tires and a spare. Holla I'll give the tacomaworld discount. I accept paypal too

http://sanantonio.craigslist.org/pts/4236735112.html
Old 12-11-2013, 09:53 AM   #6906
BASHE06 is on a distinguished road

Army:
BASHE06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by C O R E View Post
First of all, 100k is nothing for a taco that's well taken care of.

2nd of all, is there something different now about your situation that requires a different class of truck? (ie. do you need a bigger truck to haul stuff that you didnt before, or do you need something smaller now that you drive more for mpg's)

I have sold vehicles and other things in the past based mostly on me being simply "tired" of them and regretted alot of those decisions. I wish I still had my '99 GMC sonoma because by now it would have been well past paid off and saving me money all those years that I spent paying for a 2006 silverado, a 2008 Acura, a 2012 Jeep, etc... Could've had lots of dough in the bank. But oh well, hindsight is 20/20 right?

Just depends on your budget and your needs but selling because you're just tired of it is no longer a good reason to me like it used to be. My 2012 Jeep was the turning point it started costing me too much and I sold it and bought a Taco that was half the price of my Jeep, and I haven't thought twice about it.
I guess thats the issue I have no "need" for it other than I want something different. I don't want to go away from Toyota hence why I am looking for a Tundra mainly. I think the truck will be more beneficial with my growing family. Road trips are fine right now in my taco with a 6 & 4 yr old but how are they going to be with a 16&14 yr old? I have had my truck paid off for 3 yrs now and have been loving the no truck payments; but I find if I sell this truck and can get a good deal on the "new" truck it too will be paid off soon. I don't know maybe it's time instead to find my baby a new home.
Old 12-11-2013, 11:05 AM   #6907
erockintaco is on a distinguished road

Air Force: Communications
Name: ernie
erockintaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I guess thats the issue I have no "need" for it other than I want something different. I don't want to go away from Toyota hence why I am looking for a Tundra mainly. I think the truck will be more beneficial with my growing family. Road trips are fine right now in my taco with a 6 & 4 yr old but how are they going to be with a 16&14 yr old? I have had my truck paid off for 3 yrs now and have been loving the no truck payments; but I find if I sell this truck and can get a good deal on the "new" truck it too will be paid off soon. I don't know maybe it's time instead to find my baby a new home.
Word. Yeah I already told myself that. When I start a fam, I'd would upgrade to the tundra. So in ten years or so. I'll be trading in my taco for the 2014 Tundra. More space, more power, and I'm digging the new look. But I have no need for it now.
Old 12-11-2013, 09:06 PM   #6908
tc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nik
tc98tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Pm me Bashe im in the market for a newer tacoma
Maybe we can work something out for both of us
Old 12-13-2013, 07:52 PM   #6909
Blackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mike
Blackshirts's Tacoma Gallery
truck is paid off.
Old 12-13-2013, 08:04 PM   #6910
TacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: tony
TacoTony's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackshirts View Post
truck is paid off.
BBQ at mikes to celebrate!!!!!
Old 12-13-2013, 08:54 PM   #6911
J.brya is on a distinguished road

Air Force: SSgt 60th MED
Name: joseph
J.brya's Tacoma Gallery
Wad up Texans, Im TDY from CA and drove my taco down to San Antonio. Any yal having a meet up anytime for off roading? Im doing some special training down here and its killing me; I need a good day of tearing up some dirt roads!
Old 12-13-2013, 09:44 PM   #6912
TacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.brya View Post
Wad up Texans, Im TDY from CA and drove my taco down to San Antonio. Any yal having a meet up anytime for off roading? Im doing some special training down here and its killing me; I need a good day of tearing up some dirt roads!
Welcome man! How long will you be here till? Us SA guys have trouble setting meets up lol but we can get one going
Old 12-14-2013, 05:28 AM   #6913
I phucking hate people >:(
ink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: 1st Civ Div
Name: TACO LOVER
ink junky's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackshirts View Post
truck is paid off.

Aw that's awesome man!!!

And I agree with Tony! :P

Last day of school for me today for this semester!!!

Old 12-14-2013, 06:33 AM   #6914
Mama says Tacoma World is da devil!
bjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Brad
bjboucher's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.brya View Post
Unfortunately there's not much "good" off roading close to San Antonio. Just some places to get a little mud on the tires for a few minutes. There's a pretty nice place in Marble Falls, about 2 hours north, called Hidden Falls Adventure Park though. If you're here long enough, I plan on going up there in the next month or less.
Old 12-14-2013, 03:52 PM   #6915
J.brya is on a distinguished road

Air Force: SSgt 60th MED
Name: joseph
J.brya's Tacoma Gallery
Im gonna be down here till march 18, so I got a good while left. going down to hidden falls sounds good to me. I have 2 weeks off from training for Christmas break. That's when I would be able to head there.
Old 12-14-2013, 08:50 PM   #6916
imsuperjp is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsuperjp is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsuperjp is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsuperjp is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsuperjp is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsuperjp is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsuperjp is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsuperjp is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsuperjp is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsuperjp is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsuperjp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: JP
imsuperjp's Tacoma Gallery
I saw a white debadge tacoma 4x4 with 3 inch lift and gun metal fj tt wheels on braun today. belong to anyone here?
Old 12-14-2013, 09:44 PM   #6917

Quote:
Originally Posted by imsuperjp View Post
I saw a white debadge tacoma 4x4 with 3 inch lift and gun metal fj tt wheels on braun today. belong to anyone here?
Was it a long bed? I've seen that truck many times
Old 12-14-2013, 09:46 PM   #6918
imsuperjp is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsuperjp is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsuperjp is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsuperjp is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsuperjp is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsuperjp is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsuperjp is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsuperjp is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsuperjp is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsuperjp is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsuperjp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: JP
imsuperjp's Tacoma Gallery
not sure....had 2 lights in the grille too....tony, you in alamo ranch area?
Old 12-14-2013, 10:31 PM   #6919

Quote:
not sure....had 2 lights in the grille too....tony, you in alamo ranch area?
Work in that area, look for a silver long bed driving around like an asshole
Old 12-15-2013, 08:02 AM   #6920
Mama says Tacoma World is da devil!
bjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Brad
bjboucher's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I live off of Braun.....not sure if I've seen the specific one you're talking about though.

Products Discussed in this Thread