Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

San Antonio

Old 10-11-2013, 10:25 AM   #6901
TJ'sTOYCOMA
tmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: T-Rey
tmreyes1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleCabGuy View Post
I'm making some this week so I MIGHT have em on before I come down lol. Then I gotta work overtime and build a rack for the tent by the 25th.
I was just talking to antoher person about the 25th. May try and make it out there
Old 10-11-2013, 10:27 AM   #6902
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kase
SingleCabGuy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmreyes1 View Post
I was just talking to antoher person about the 25th. May try and make it out there
Old 10-11-2013, 02:48 PM   #6903
tc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nik
tc98tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
With the bumper work you can do I'm surprised you haven't made up some sliders yet. Maybe we can get a meet at least next week when you are here
A meet would be great
Old 10-11-2013, 03:42 PM   #6904
TJ'sTOYCOMA
tmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by tc98tacoma View Post
A meet would be great
Tomorrow 6pm BWW 151 and 410
Old 10-11-2013, 03:53 PM   #6905
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Tomorrow 6pm BWW 151 and 410
Tomorrow? I can't go then
Old 10-11-2013, 05:22 PM   #6906
civicrtype1 is on a distinguished road
civicrtype1's Tacoma Gallery
Looking for TRD suspension locally. Anyone looking to part with theirs?
Old 10-13-2013, 10:00 PM   #6907
tc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

So what's going on San Antonio ?!
Hope everyone has a great week
I hope it doesn't rain like crazy
Old 10-14-2013, 06:04 AM   #6908
Mama says Tacoma World is da devil!
bjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Brad
bjboucher's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I hope it doesn't rain like crazy
I do! We need get out of this damn drought. And it'll make fun places to take the truck muddin!
Old 10-14-2013, 06:15 AM   #6909
TJ'sTOYCOMA

Quote:
Originally Posted by civicrtype1 View Post
I have the TRD OR front and rear shocks and springs. Front struts are not put together
Old 10-14-2013, 07:30 AM   #6910
1LEGGED BADASS
1LEGGER is one of the sharper tools in the shed1LEGGER is one of the sharper tools in the shed1LEGGER is one of the sharper tools in the shed1LEGGER is one of the sharper tools in the shed1LEGGER is one of the sharper tools in the shed1LEGGER is one of the sharper tools in the shed1LEGGER is one of the sharper tools in the shed1LEGGER is one of the sharper tools in the shed1LEGGER is one of the sharper tools in the shed1LEGGER is one of the sharper tools in the shed1LEGGER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 11b
Name: Ryan
1LEGGER's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by civicrtype1 View Post
i have the front coilovers they are barely used like 15k PM me
Old 10-14-2013, 09:59 PM   #6911
keylay is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeylay is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeylay is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeylay is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeylay is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeylay is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeylay is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeylay is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeylay is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeylay is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeylay is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Kyle
keylay's Tacoma Gallery
Hey S.A. crew! What's up? It's been a while since i've been to S.A. I'm from Houston, though went to school in San Marcos up the road. Schooling, work and now my family have kept me from exploring much. I've been to the River Walk, to some of the A.F. Bases with my grandpa (Veteran), Fiesta Texas and Sea World (years ago) and that's about it.

My wife is a teacher and gets off a week for Thanksgiving and we're thinking of taking a trip out of town. We have a 15 month old son and want to take him for a few days. We were thinking of SeaWorld, the zoo, good eats and things to do with a small kid. On the way back home, we may stop to do shopping at outlets and visit my Alma Mater.

What do you all recommend doing?
Thinking of November 16th-18th or 19th.
Old 10-15-2013, 04:37 AM   #6912
Blackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mike
Blackshirts's Tacoma Gallery
We'll if you like the Houston zoo you will be let down by the SA zoo. It's not great but it is getting better.

Sea world is great family fun. Lot of cool things for small kids to see.

The witte museum is kinda neat and they have an Heb kids zone.

Have not been but there is the San Antonio children museum.

The la cantera mall is cool to see and do some shopping.
Old 10-15-2013, 04:43 AM   #6913
jimmybee1108 will become famous soon enough
Name: JM
jimmybee1108's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by keylay View Post
Hey S.A. crew! What's up? It's been a while since i've been to S.A. I'm from Houston, though went to school in San Marcos up the road. Schooling, work and now my family have kept me from exploring much. I've been to the River Walk, to some of the A.F. Bases with my grandpa (Veteran), Fiesta Texas and Sea World (years ago) and that's about it.

My wife is a teacher and gets off a week for Thanksgiving and we're thinking of taking a trip out of town. We have a 15 month old son and want to take him for a few days. We were thinking of SeaWorld, the zoo, good eats and things to do with a small kid. On the way back home, we may stop to do shopping at outlets and visit my Alma Mater.

What do you all recommend doing?
Thinking of November 16th-18th or 19th.
We just went to the corn maze in Hondo with our 5 year old and had a blast. Definitely recommend it. They have the maze, some big bouncy thing built in the ground, awesome food, long slides, animal petting area, tractor ride, hay ride, and a pretty large area pumpkin patch. Plus probably some other stuff we missed. Not really SA, but not a bad drive for what it's worth.

In SA, I second the sea world idea. Great place for kids.
There's also small shops in helotes, up past 1604 in the NW area.
Old 10-15-2013, 08:46 AM   #6914
Factory Pilot
TxFireman is one of the sharper tools in the shedTxFireman is one of the sharper tools in the shedTxFireman is one of the sharper tools in the shedTxFireman is one of the sharper tools in the shedTxFireman is one of the sharper tools in the shedTxFireman is one of the sharper tools in the shedTxFireman is one of the sharper tools in the shedTxFireman is one of the sharper tools in the shedTxFireman is one of the sharper tools in the shedTxFireman is one of the sharper tools in the shedTxFireman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Water Sprayer & naysayer
TxFireman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackshirts View Post
We'll if you like the Houston zoo you will be let down by the SA zoo. It's not great but it is getting better.

Sea world is great family fun. Lot of cool things for small kids to see.

The witte museum is kinda neat and they have an Heb kids zone.

Have not been but there is the San Antonio children museum.

The la cantera mall is cool to see and do some shopping.
The San Antonio children museum is pretty good for younger kiddos.
Old 10-18-2013, 08:15 AM   #6915
TacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: tony
TacoTony's Tacoma Gallery
Been seeing a white doublecab longbed with some anthracite wheels and toytec lift, anyone???
Old 10-19-2013, 10:05 AM   #6916
DerpWerx Fab

San Antonio bound
Old 10-19-2013, 11:20 AM   #6917

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleCabGuy View Post
San Antonio bound
Sweet! Will you be in town tomorrow ?
Old 10-19-2013, 11:23 AM   #6918
TJ'sTOYCOMA

What's everyone up to?
Old 10-19-2013, 11:43 AM   #6919
DerpWerx Fab

Quote:
Sweet! Will you be in town tomorrow ?
No sir. Just today
Old 10-19-2013, 12:32 PM   #6920
DerpWerx Fab

Products Discussed in this Thread