Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

San Antonio

Old 01-03-2014, 11:38 AM   #7101
tc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nik
tc98tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Haha all these are great
Old 01-03-2014, 01:57 PM   #7102
erockintaco is on a distinguished road

Air Force: Communications
Name: ernie
erockintaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoTony View Post
Too bad it's Friday
Flying Saucer Fridays? BurgerFi Fridays? lol na on a real note. We should throw something together for January. Set a date weeks in a advanced. And hopefully get a good showing. Any suggestions everybody?
Old 01-03-2014, 02:32 PM   #7103
TacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: tony
TacoTony's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by erockintaco View Post
Flying Saucer Fridays? BurgerFi Fridays? lol na on a real note. We should throw something together for January. Set a date weeks in a advanced. And hopefully get a good showing. Any suggestions everybody?
I think it's just us 2 again lol
Old 01-03-2014, 05:26 PM   #7104
Blackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mike
Blackshirts's Tacoma Gallery
Depending on time and date I may show
Old 01-03-2014, 06:44 PM   #7105
TacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

That makes 3!!! So would during the week be good?
Old 01-03-2014, 07:52 PM   #7106

Quote:
I think it's just us 2 again lol
Lol I'm sure Joel will be down too. I'm going to count him, #4.
Old 01-03-2014, 08:11 PM   #7107

Quote:
Lol I'm sure Joel will be down too. I'm going to count him, #4.
If he doesn't get lost like last time ha
Old 01-04-2014, 06:10 AM   #7108
Mama says Tacoma World is da devil!
bjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Brad
bjboucher's Tacoma Gallery
There's a meet at Hidden Falls today....
Old 01-04-2014, 08:09 AM   #7109

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjboucher View Post
There's a meet at Hidden Falls today....
Yeah I couldn't make it. I wish could. The holidays took more money from me then planned and I need a couple more mods on my truck before I can do anything extreme. Looks like the next time I get to camp out with the taco crew is the next 4th of July, South Padre Island trip. It's January, Joel when are you going to start setting up the trip? The 4th annual?
Old 01-04-2014, 09:55 AM   #7110
jimmybee1108 will become famous soon enough
Name: JM
jimmybee1108's Tacoma Gallery
I think small get-togethers are great. I'm down to see some badass tacos lines up in a parking lot
Old 01-04-2014, 10:59 AM   #7111

Lets do a taco Tuesday, anyone down for that
Old 01-04-2014, 05:09 PM   #7112

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmybee1108 View Post
I think small get-togethers are great. I'm down to see some badass tacos lines up in a parking lot
that's the spirit! #5

Quote:
Lets do a taco Tuesday, anyone down for that
I'd be down for a Tacoma Taco Tuesday. What about the 28th or 21st? around 7ish? Somewhere in central San Antonio?
Old 01-04-2014, 07:39 PM   #7113

Count me in
Old 01-05-2014, 06:20 AM   #7114
Mama says Tacoma World is da devil!
bjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Brad
bjboucher's Tacoma Gallery
Not sure where all the Tacomas were but I was out there and only saw 1 other Tacoma besides mine and my buddy's.
Old 01-05-2014, 08:28 AM   #7115

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjboucher View Post
Not sure where all the Tacomas were but I was out there and only saw 1 other Tacoma besides mine and my buddy's.
Yeah I know I saw that pic on FB for SA Offroaders. No tacomas we're in the picture. I guess the Austin crew decided not to go either. The FJ crew really has their shit together.
Old 01-05-2014, 09:27 AM   #7116
tc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I know right
I hate that stuff came up ams didn't make it but definitely one in the spring?
Old 01-05-2014, 12:47 PM   #7117
REDoffroad is on a distinguished road

Name: Dillon
REDoffroad's Tacoma Gallery
I'm new here but i'm definitely down for a meetup, and even a monthly offroad trip.
Old 01-05-2014, 04:04 PM   #7118

Quote:
Originally Posted by REDoffroad View Post
I'm new here but i'm definitely down for a meetup, and even a monthly offroad trip.
Welcome!!!
Old 01-05-2014, 05:47 PM   #7119

Quote:
Originally Posted by REDoffroad View Post
Welcome! Stay tuned in to the SA threads. We're going to try to get a meet together soon.
Old 01-06-2014, 06:39 AM   #7120
REDoffroad is on a distinguished road

Name: Dillon
REDoffroad's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Welcome! Stay tuned in to the SA threads. We're going to try to get a meet together soon.
Thanks, and sounds good, I will.. Is this the only San Antonio thread?

Products Discussed in this Thread