Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

San Antonio

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-09-2014, 08:12 PM   #7101
imsuperjp is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsuperjp is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsuperjp is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsuperjp is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsuperjp is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsuperjp is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsuperjp is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsuperjp is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsuperjp is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsuperjp is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsuperjp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: JP
imsuperjp's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tc98tacoma View Post
If you like those wheels I have them in MB Motoring still a great brand and wheel for a fraction of the cost!
i do like the black ones. didnt see those on the website
Old 01-09-2014, 08:26 PM   #7103
tc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nik
tc98tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Lol well I'm helping my fellow tacoma owners out man
Old 01-09-2014, 08:28 PM   #7104
TacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: tony
TacoTony's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjboucher View Post
You should get the chick.
Couldn't agree more
Old 01-09-2014, 08:39 PM   #7105
Lone Star Club
whahahajr is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhahahajr is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhahahajr is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhahahajr is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhahahajr is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhahahajr is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhahahajr is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhahahajr is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhahahajr is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhahahajr is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhahahajr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: jimbob
whahahajr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoTony View Post
Couldn't agree more
I agree too. Whats the color options. Nah I don't even think I'd change the color.
Old 01-09-2014, 08:48 PM   #7106
TacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Lol
Old 01-09-2014, 08:49 PM   #7107
imsuperjp is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsuperjp is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsuperjp is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsuperjp is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsuperjp is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsuperjp is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsuperjp is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsuperjp is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsuperjp is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsuperjp is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsuperjp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: JP
imsuperjp's Tacoma Gallery
i'd need to see the front. could be a long haired dude for all we know
Old 01-10-2014, 12:24 AM   #7108
Factory Pilot
TxFireman is one of the sharper tools in the shedTxFireman is one of the sharper tools in the shedTxFireman is one of the sharper tools in the shedTxFireman is one of the sharper tools in the shedTxFireman is one of the sharper tools in the shedTxFireman is one of the sharper tools in the shedTxFireman is one of the sharper tools in the shedTxFireman is one of the sharper tools in the shedTxFireman is one of the sharper tools in the shedTxFireman is one of the sharper tools in the shedTxFireman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Water Sprayer & naysayer
TxFireman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by imsuperjp View Post
Who all live nears the Alamo Ranch area?

I live out 471 (culebra), just past it.
Old 01-10-2014, 04:48 AM   #7109
Blackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mike
Blackshirts's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TxFireman View Post
I live out 471 (culebra), just past it.
Damn you real close to me.

If you are in the SAFD you prolly know my brother in law. Not gunna put his name out on blast but he is a LT.
Old 01-10-2014, 07:23 AM   #7110

That exam is coming up in march
Old 01-10-2014, 08:01 AM   #7111
tc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I'm gonna take it
Old 01-10-2014, 08:32 AM   #7112

Have you studied? That test is hard lol
Old 01-10-2014, 11:54 AM   #7113
TJ'sTOYCOMA
tmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: T-Rey
tmreyes1's Tacoma Gallery
Tony or Nik,
have you come across and used 285/75/16 tires in good condition. Need a full size spare. Let me know
Old 01-10-2014, 12:03 PM   #7114

I have a brand new Toyo MT in that size but I'll check what I got for ya
Old 01-10-2014, 12:06 PM   #7115

I saw your post in the classifieds a while back, had 2 saved but someone trashed them..I can probably get one
Old 01-10-2014, 12:10 PM   #7116
I phucking hate people >:(
ink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: 1st Civ Div
Name: TACO LOVER
ink junky's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
That exam is coming up in march
Really? Thanks for that, I'm gonna take it too!

Anybody wanna study for it together? Perhaps once a week? Nik? Anybody?

Old 01-10-2014, 01:37 PM   #7117
TJ'sTOYCOMA
tmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: T-Rey
tmreyes1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I saw your post in the classifieds a while back, had 2 saved but someone trashed them..I can probably get one
kool
Old 01-10-2014, 02:18 PM   #7118
Factory Pilot
TxFireman is one of the sharper tools in the shedTxFireman is one of the sharper tools in the shedTxFireman is one of the sharper tools in the shedTxFireman is one of the sharper tools in the shedTxFireman is one of the sharper tools in the shedTxFireman is one of the sharper tools in the shedTxFireman is one of the sharper tools in the shedTxFireman is one of the sharper tools in the shedTxFireman is one of the sharper tools in the shedTxFireman is one of the sharper tools in the shedTxFireman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackshirts View Post
Damn you real close to me.

If you are in the SAFD you prolly know my brother in law. Not gunna put his name out on blast but he is a LT.

I am, and I probably do, but there is still a chance I may not. Big dept, and a lot of new faces over the years. Sometimes I walk into a station and look around and hardly recognize a single face. Some people I've just never met because they've spent all their time working on one side of town while I've stayed mostly in the west and south. But if he's been in a long while, I probably know him or the name at least.

For those planning to take the test, Café College will be having free workshops on how to prepare for the exam throughout February & March. Or so I've read, from other firefighters facebook posts. Good luck to those taking it. Sometimes it takes several attempts to get in, so don't give up if you want it. No one ever got in by not trying again. It took me several attempts to get on.
Old 01-10-2014, 02:19 PM   #7119
Factory Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by ink junky View Post
Really? Thanks for that, I'm gonna take it too!

Anybody wanna study for it together? Perhaps once a week? Nik? Anybody?

1. Sign up will be from January 20, 2014 until January 24, 2014.

2. Registration will close on January 24 at midnight....

3. To sign up, go to www.safdcareers.com to begin the process.

4. Examination will be administered on March 28, 2014 at 2 pm.

5. There is a study guide and practice exam on the website already.
Old 01-10-2014, 02:30 PM   #7120

Quote:
Originally Posted by TxFireman View Post
1. Sign up will be from January 20, 2014 until January 24, 2014.

2. Registration will close on January 24 at midnight....

3. To sign up, go to www.safdcareers.com to begin the process.

4. Examination will be administered on March 28, 2014 at 2 pm.

5. There is a study guide and practice exam on the website already.
Thanks for the info

Products Discussed in this Thread