Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

San Antonio

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-04-2014, 11:02 AM   #7802
TacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: tony
TacoTony's Tacoma Gallery
Firestone
Old 08-04-2014, 08:01 PM   #7804
Smtaco89 will become famous soon enoughSmtaco89 will become famous soon enough

Name: Shane
Smtaco89's Tacoma Gallery
Does this Firestone location do alignments on trucks with lifts? I'm asking because I installed kings all the way around over the past few day and need a alignment bad now.
Old 08-04-2014, 08:14 PM   #7805
TacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Take it by on Wednesday, I can check it out for you
Old 08-04-2014, 09:02 PM   #7807

Culebra & 1604
Old 08-05-2014, 05:19 AM   #7808
Mama says Tacoma World is da devil!
bjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Brad
bjboucher's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smtaco89 View Post
Does this Firestone location do alignments on trucks with lifts? I'm asking because I installed kings all the way around over the past few day and need a alignment bad now.
They wouldn't for me. Hopefully Tony can get you in.
Old 08-05-2014, 07:46 PM   #7809

Saw a silver double cab with a snorkel drive by the shop, anyone?
Old 08-06-2014, 12:07 PM   #7811

Not sure, but noticed some stickers on back window
Old 08-10-2014, 09:07 PM   #7813
Get a bite hippies
tuckdaddy has much to be proud oftuckdaddy has much to be proud oftuckdaddy has much to be proud oftuckdaddy has much to be proud oftuckdaddy has much to be proud oftuckdaddy has much to be proud oftuckdaddy has much to be proud oftuckdaddy has much to be proud oftuckdaddy has much to be proud of

Name: Tucker
tuckdaddy's Tacoma Gallery
San Antonio-imageuploadedbytapatalk1407726415.541754.jpg

Rockport never fails
Old 08-11-2014, 10:07 PM   #7815
ljlogan is on a distinguished road

Army: 11B/68W, 27 yrs +
Name: Larry Joe
ljlogan's Tacoma Gallery
Taco Tony, that was me in the dbl cab with a snorkel. I dropped off a kid who got some work done there.
Old 08-11-2014, 10:24 PM   #7816
The Texas Ayatollah
TashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shedTashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shedTashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shedTashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shedTashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shedTashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shedTashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shedTashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shedTashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shedTashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shedTashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dereck
TashcomerTexas's Tacoma Gallery
This past Saturday night

Also saw a 12-14 black trd sport with what looked to be kinda like these wheels on it in the same parking garage right by the nix hospital
Quote:
Originally Posted by CBiscuit14 View Post
Old 08-12-2014, 08:33 AM   #7818
VonElling is on a distinguished road

Air Force: SrA, Unit Deployment Manager
VonElling's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry to barge in! I just found out there is a pretty good chance I will be coming down to San Antonio next year in the summer. I have some questions and am not sure if this is the place to ask?
Old 08-12-2014, 08:57 AM   #7819
The Texas Ayatollah
TashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shedTashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shedTashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shedTashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shedTashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shedTashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shedTashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shedTashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shedTashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shedTashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shedTashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dereck
TashcomerTexas's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by VonElling View Post
Sorry to barge in! I just found out there is a pretty good chance I will be coming down to San Antonio next year in the summer. I have some questions and am not sure if this is the place to ask?
Ask away. I bet someone can give you an answer
Old 08-12-2014, 02:30 PM   #7820
VonElling is on a distinguished road

Air Force: SrA, Unit Deployment Manager
VonElling's Tacoma Gallery
I would be stationed at Lackland if my application gets accepted. I would like to buy a house, seeing how affordable the housing market is, that is within a 20-30 min drive to work at most. The closer the better in my opinion. Are there any neighborhoods I should look into, any I should avoid?

Is the housing market pretty stable at the moment making for a decent time to buy a home?

I am also curious as to what most of you would reccomend for a cellular service provider. I currently have sprint but my contract ends in Feb, so I would be open to switching.

I can't wait to get out of North Dakota and come to Texas! My hopes are high that I will be there before I know it. Hopefully I will get to meet some of you and come out for some meet-ups! There isn't much of a tacoma community up in my current location.

Products Discussed in this Thread