Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

San Antonio

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-31-2014, 10:17 AM   #7801
tc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nik
tc98tacoma's Tacoma Gallery

Who's doing this tonight for the game ?!
Old 05-31-2014, 12:58 PM   #7802
dont tread on me!
Kolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: kevin
Kolunatic's Tacoma Gallery
Not me but looks like I need to come hang out! I'm hungry.

GO SPURS!!
Old 05-31-2014, 04:40 PM   #7804
Fear no fish
tuckdaddy has much to be proud oftuckdaddy has much to be proud oftuckdaddy has much to be proud oftuckdaddy has much to be proud oftuckdaddy has much to be proud oftuckdaddy has much to be proud oftuckdaddy has much to be proud oftuckdaddy has much to be proud oftuckdaddy has much to be proud of

Name: Tucker
tuckdaddy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tc98tacoma View Post

Who's doing this tonight for the game ?!

Wish I was! Shoot, that looks delicious!
Old 05-31-2014, 07:05 PM   #7805
imsuperjp is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsuperjp is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsuperjp is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsuperjp is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsuperjp is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsuperjp is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsuperjp is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsuperjp is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsuperjp is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsuperjp is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsuperjp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: JP
imsuperjp's Tacoma Gallery
sold my tacoma today so I have a set of black weather techs for sale, front and back. Fits 13/14 double cab. Asking $100 for the set. PM if interested.
Old 06-11-2014, 06:57 PM   #7806
Blackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mike
Blackshirts's Tacoma Gallery
So um yeah....what's up SA?
Old 06-11-2014, 06:59 PM   #7807
TacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: tony
TacoTony's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackshirts View Post
So um yeah....what's up SA?
I know right, RIP to the SA thread lol
Old 06-11-2014, 07:02 PM   #7808
Blackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Yeah saw it at the bottom of the Texas page said, wtf it's been awhile...figured I should say somethin
Old 06-11-2014, 07:04 PM   #7809
TacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

What were you driving when you saw me the other day
Old 06-11-2014, 07:10 PM   #7810
So that was you... I thought so... You drove by twice. I was in the schlotzskys parking lot in my work car. The Beetle
Old 06-11-2014, 07:15 PM   #7811

Yeah I was gonna get a haircut but that shopping center traffic is bad so I left
Old 06-11-2014, 07:17 PM   #7812
Oh yeah that place is a joke... Hate going in there.
Old 06-13-2014, 08:18 PM   #7813
I dub thee malicious!
007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 007Tacoma
Quote:
Originally Posted by tc98tacoma View Post

Better picture of the runner
Damn. That looks EXACTLY like mine did when I still had the Duratec tires...
Old 06-19-2014, 06:01 PM   #7814
tc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

My drive out to hondo yesterday,
Tacoma ran like the day I got it
80mph on the highway with the 35s somehow I still managed to maintain 17mpg avg
Old 06-19-2014, 06:31 PM   #7815
Tmill will become famous soon enough

Air Force: Aviator
Name: Tyler
Tmill's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone from SA headed towards Dallas this week. Trying get get a hold of some lights for sale up there.
Old 06-19-2014, 07:29 PM   #7816
Why yo check engine light on Nic
Old 06-19-2014, 08:22 PM   #7817

No cat on it
But the ultra gauge can turn it off while driving
Old 06-25-2014, 02:16 PM   #7818
Fear no fish
tuckdaddy has much to be proud oftuckdaddy has much to be proud oftuckdaddy has much to be proud oftuckdaddy has much to be proud oftuckdaddy has much to be proud oftuckdaddy has much to be proud oftuckdaddy has much to be proud oftuckdaddy has much to be proud oftuckdaddy has much to be proud of

Name: Tucker
tuckdaddy's Tacoma Gallery
Putting the ole girl to work. Taking the boat in for some tlc. Tows so much better with the TSB four leaf pack.

San Antonio-imageuploadedbytapatalk1403730879.994172.jpg
Old 06-27-2014, 07:27 PM   #7819
Mama says Tacoma World is da devil!
bjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Brad
bjboucher's Tacoma Gallery
Hey ya'll, got a few things from my 2nd gen for sale if anyone local is interested. Traded old girl in last night so I don't need them anymore. Not even sure what to ask for this stuff so if anyone has a reasonable offer, just let me know.

1. Stock SR5 suspension. The shocks and springs have about 11,000 miles on them, the leafs were part of the driveline vibration TSB I had done. They only have about 1,000 miles on them. Put my OME lift on with around 11,000 miles on the truck. I also have the stock upper control arms.

2. Weathertech floor mats. Gray. Have the fronts and backs for a double cab. The weathertech logos fell off like everyone elses, other than that they're perfect. Only about a year old.

2. Weathertech window deflectors for front and rear.

4. OEM rubber bed mat for a long bed. It's about 2 years old but I hardly ever used my bed and it was covered by a tonneau cover so it's not faded or anything from the sun.

I can post pics later if anyone really wants pics of any of it.
Old 06-28-2014, 04:05 AM   #7820
TJ'sTOYCOMA
tmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: T-Rey
tmreyes1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjboucher View Post
Hey ya'll, got a few things from my 2nd gen for sale if anyone local is interested. Traded old girl in last night so I don't need them anymore. Not even sure what to ask for this stuff so if anyone has a reasonable offer, just let me know.

1. Stock SR5 suspension. The shocks and springs have about 11,000 miles on them, the leafs were part of the driveline vibration TSB I had done. They only have about 1,000 miles on them. Put my OME lift on with around 11,000 miles on the truck. I also have the stock upper control arms.

2. Weathertech floor mats. Gray. Have the fronts and backs for a double cab. The weathertech logos fell off like everyone elses, other than that they're perfect. Only about a year old.

2. Weathertech window deflectors for front and rear.

4. OEM rubber bed mat for a long bed. It's about 2 years old but I hardly ever used my bed and it was covered by a tonneau cover so it's not faded or anything from the sun.

I can post pics later if anyone really wants pics of any of it.
Why the trade in?

Products Discussed in this Thread