Old 02-14-2011, 08:44 AM   #1
WONGOnumeroUNO is on a distinguished road

Name: Wongo
WONGOnumeroUNO's Tacoma Gallery
San Antonio

How bout a SA meet? Who's cmng with?!
Old 02-14-2011, 08:56 AM   #2
THE RED DRAGON!!
TexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
TexasIslandBoy's Tacoma Gallery
SA is pretty big man what side and what do you have in mind offroading? swap meet? beer drinking ?
Old 02-14-2011, 09:01 AM   #3
I phucking hate people >:(
ink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: 1st Civ Div
Name: TACO LOVER
ink junky's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasIslandBoy View Post
SA is pretty big man what side and what do you have in mind offroading? swap meet? beer drinking ?

swap meet eewwww

Haha how bout a wrench/meet, my OME lift is coming in today
Old 02-14-2011, 09:08 AM   #4
THE RED DRAGON!!
TexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ink junky View Post
swap meet eewwww

Haha how bout a wrench/meet, my OME lift is coming in today
just giving ideas... haha do you have a coil spring compressor? that kit is a pain those springs are soo hard to compress i have done three of those kits and used a impact on the compressor
Old 02-14-2011, 09:11 AM   #5
ink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shed
I figured I can get them put together somewhere and do the actual insall with some help. Someone on here already offered to help but the damn lift didn't come in when it was supposed to.
Old 02-14-2011, 09:18 AM   #6
THE RED DRAGON!!

Quote:
I figured I can get them put together somewhere and do the actual insall with some help. Someone on here already offered to help but the damn lift didn't come in when it was supposed to.
so do you have new top plates and stuff or are you just going to take your old stuts and the ome ones to a shop and have them assembled
Old 02-14-2011, 09:23 AM   #7
Quote:
so do you have new top plates and stuff or are you just going to take your old stuts and the ome ones to a shop and have them assembled

I just ordered the OME set up along with the Dakar leaf packs, didn't get no new top plates also got the LR ucas.

Damn you really threw me a curveball there
Old 02-14-2011, 09:44 AM   #8
indycross has much to be proud ofindycross has much to be proud ofindycross has much to be proud ofindycross has much to be proud ofindycross has much to be proud ofindycross has much to be proud ofindycross has much to be proud ofindycross has much to be proud ofindycross has much to be proud ofindycross has much to be proud of

Name: Ross
indycross's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

I just ordered the OME set up along with the Dakar leaf packs, didn't get no new top plates also got the LR ucas.

Damn you really threw me a curveball there
Hah! I'd drive up to SA for some beer and some install help! Let me know how those leafs are when you get them! I'm getting the same rear set up
Old 02-14-2011, 09:48 AM   #9
Quote:
Originally Posted by indycross View Post
Hah! I'd drive up to SA for some beer and some install help! Let me know how those leafs are when you get them! I'm getting the same rear set up

Sure thing man, gps email says the whole set up weighs a little over 200 lbs, not sure if thats a typo
Old 02-14-2011, 10:02 AM   #10
THE RED DRAGON!!

haha nope they are like 75 pounds each! you done need new top plates it just makes it a faster install
Old 02-14-2011, 10:07 AM   #11
Quote:
haha nope they are like 75 pounds each! you done need new top plates it just makes it a faster install

ah ok I figured so from the leaf packs
Old 02-14-2011, 10:50 AM   #12
THE RED DRAGON!!

Quote:
ah ok I figured so from the leaf packs
yep if you have some jack stands and a jack i can help ya with that kit
Old 02-14-2011, 07:47 PM   #13
Quote:
yep if you have some jack stands and a jack i can help ya with that kit

I have neither

wondering if I can "rent" some or somethin,

have you done this install before or somethin?
Old 02-16-2011, 05:48 PM   #14
tc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nik
tc98tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
i live in sa and im down to have a meet i live on the north side of town
Old 02-16-2011, 06:49 PM   #15
Quote:
Originally Posted by tc98tacoma View Post
i live in sa and im down to have a meet i live on the north side of town

hey there I reside near sea world
Old 02-16-2011, 06:55 PM   #16
Blackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mike
Blackshirts's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
hey there I reside near sea world

Me too
Old 02-16-2011, 07:07 PM   #17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackshirts View Post
Me too

Pics of your truck? I've seen a few modded ones in the area
Old 02-16-2011, 11:16 PM   #18
WONGOnumeroUNO is on a distinguished road

Name: Wongo
WONGOnumeroUNO's Tacoma Gallery
Medical center area.... But I'm usually all over he place... UTSA-151/1604.

How bout a wknd meet sometime?
Old 02-17-2011, 05:35 AM   #19
Blackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shed
I need to upload som pics of my truck. But it looks like Wongonumerouno truck but diff rims and tires.. I have BLHM and nfap bars tho.
Old 02-17-2011, 05:38 AM   #20
Quote:
Originally Posted by WONGOnumeroUNO View Post
Medical center area.... But I'm usually all over he place... UTSA-151/1604.

How bout a wknd meet sometime?

How does yours truck ride? I see you have an AAL I was thinking of doing the same. Did you install it?

Products Discussed in this Thread