Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

Tacomas in North Texas

Old 09-11-2008, 10:33 AM   #1
Sticks For Troops
AFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: (T2T2X1)Air Transportation Technical Training Instructor
Name: "Butters"
AFButters's Tacoma Gallery
Tacomas in North Texas

Any of you guys in the North Dallas area... (McKinney, Frisco, Allen, Plano.. etc) I am looking to pick up my Tacoma From Toyota of Plano when i get back to the states in January.. has anyone seen any Dbl Cab Pre Runners in Magnetic Grey at the dealer or driving around town??
Old 09-14-2008, 10:33 AM   #2
Unapologetic Texan
sawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to behold

sawdust's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 09AFTacoma View Post
Any of you guys in the North Dallas area... (McKinney, Frisco, Allen, Plano.. etc) I am looking to pick up my Tacoma From Toyota of Plano when i get back to the states in January.. has anyone seen any Dbl Cab Pre Runners in Magnetic Grey at the dealer or driving around town??
Bought my truck a year ago from Toyota of Plano. I haven't been by the dealership in a while to notice the 2009s or the new colors, so can't help you about magnetic grey specifically. They're online at toyotaofplano.com With your timetable you could probably get one on order exactly as you want.
Old 01-11-2009, 07:25 PM   #3
My spoon is too Big!
xJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
xJuice's Tacoma Gallery
I saw a grey one the other day. haven't looked on the lot to see if they have any in stock but i don't see why they wouldn't. are you opposed to toyota of mckinney or richardson?
Old 01-11-2009, 07:38 PM   #4
Sticks For Troops
AFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: (T2T2X1)Air Transportation Technical Training Instructor
Name: "Butters"
AFButters's Tacoma Gallery
I ended up getting it out here in North Carolina.. I know a guy at the dealership and i got a good deal.. thanks for the input though