Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

How are Texans getting ready for IKE?

Old 09-14-2008, 03:59 PM   #21
Bourbon
EquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Casey
EquinsuOcha's Tacoma Gallery
Wow. Glad you're ok. We didn't get anything in Austin other than a few clouds.
Old 09-14-2008, 06:20 PM   #22
I dub thee malicious!
007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 007Tacoma
Well, I had to go to Home Depot today to get some plywood for my attic ( I am rerunning a bad cable). There was a line out the door for generators. When I got to the checkout counter and asked my friend Heather what was going on, she said that everyone was pissed because there are no more generators - IN ALL OF SAN ANTONIO!

She answers the phone, "Thank you for calling the Home Depot. We are out of generators. How can I help you?" CLICK

BTW - I am on the West side of San Antonio, and the storm went through over 24 hours ago.