Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

Wheel/Tire installation Austin/RR

Old 03-02-2011, 09:54 AM   #1
druber is on a distinguished road
druber's Tacoma Gallery
Wheel/Tire installation Austin/RR

I want to go from my stock steel wheels to some aftermarket rims and bigger (265/70/17) tires.

I found the rims for a good price online and I found a decent deal on tires (although I'm still looking).

Now the problem is finding a place that will install fairly cheap while still dealing with the tpms issues. I'll need the place to pull my old tpms sensors from the original wheels/tires and either get them to work in the new wheels or use a strap.

Any suggestions?

Alternatively, if anybody has a good line on tire deals locally, I'd be interested. It looks like I missed out on the Firestone deal somebody posted the other day.

Thanks.
Old 03-02-2011, 03:12 PM   #2
Tidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Tidrow's Tacoma Gallery
Our buddy 06TEX works at a lambs tire. Great guy. Shoot em a pm.
Old 03-02-2011, 09:28 PM   #3
06TXED has a spectacular aura about06TXED has a spectacular aura about

Name: Tony
06TXED's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tidrow View Post
Our buddy 06TEX works at a lambs tire. Great guy. Shoot em a pm.
Thanks for the reference. We still need to get you other headlight blinging soon!
Old 03-03-2011, 10:43 AM   #4
Tidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Tidrow's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06TXED View Post
Thanks for the reference. We still need to get you other headlight blinging soon!
It's still looks bad ass as is. It's hard to tell the difference unless your really close.