Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

Austin Meet??

Old 09-12-2008, 09:37 PM   #1
XrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
XrunnIT's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to XrunnIT
Austin Meet??

So I see there are quite a few Tacos here in the Austin/San Antonio area.. Wondering if anybody wanted to get together?

I'm new to the area, only been in austin for about 3 months now
Old 09-12-2008, 09:43 PM   #2
Bourbon
EquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Casey
EquinsuOcha's Tacoma Gallery
I'm down. Just name the time and place! I'm sure 007 might come too.

Then we'll have a mod on our side...
Old 09-12-2008, 09:51 PM   #3
XrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
XrunnIT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by EquinsuOcha View Post
I'm down. Just name the time and place! I'm sure 007 might come too.

Then we'll have a mod on our side...
sweet!! Would be great to meet some of the gen 2 tacos. I got all kinds of fun mods to show off.
Old 09-12-2008, 10:13 PM   #4
Bourbon
EquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I've only been in Austin about a month, myself. I'm in the business district between 183 and the Mo-Pac at Texas Culinary Academy.
Old 09-12-2008, 10:16 PM   #5
XrunnIT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by EquinsuOcha View Post
I've only been in Austin about a month, myself. I'm in the business district between 183 and the Mo-Pac at Texas Culinary Academy.
Ah cool, i actually live in Kyle, but i work on cameron there off the 183 and almost 35
Old 09-13-2008, 06:25 AM   #6
XrunnIT's Tacoma Gallery
Do you guys have the phone numbers of the other locals??

Any body interested for a mid afternoon mini meet? I don't have anything planned today so it would give me something to do.
Old 09-13-2008, 06:43 AM   #7
XrunnIT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverback07 View Post
may be do-able... supposed to help out a friend who smashed his ARB bumper in on his 01 Taco. Gonna try to use the winch and pull it out and back into somewhat place. Not sure how its gonna work. He's supposed to call around 10 this morning.
Well if you need an extra onlooker i'm down to help. haha.
Old 09-18-2008, 03:19 PM   #8
Bourbon

Sorry, I'm gonna be at Addison Oktoberfest this weekend.
Old 09-18-2008, 08:39 PM   #9
XrunnIT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Anyone wanna try this again this weekend?
Let me know when and where. I'll be down. Evenings work best for me this weekend.
Old 09-20-2008, 11:48 AM   #10
Be a fountain, not a drain.
bambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shedbambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shedbambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shedbambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shedbambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shedbambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shedbambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shedbambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shedbambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shedbambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shedbambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Kevin
bambooshoots's Tacoma Gallery
Let me know when it happens. I'll try to make it.
Old 09-20-2008, 02:29 PM   #11
XrunnIT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I can do something tomorrow. Just need to plan it. Any suggestions?
Well I'm still new to the area so i don't know what all there is to do during the day.

Maybe meet up for some burgers or a BBQ somewhere??
Old 09-20-2008, 02:49 PM   #12
Be a fountain, not a drain.
bambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shedbambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shedbambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shedbambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shedbambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shedbambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shedbambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shedbambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shedbambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shedbambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shedbambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Kevin
bambooshoots's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by XrunnIT View Post
Well I'm still new to the area so i don't know what all there is to do during the day.

Maybe meet up for some burgers or a BBQ somewhere??
If you want BBQ the only place to go in central Texas is the Salt Lick, about 30 minutes west of Austin, in Driftwood, TX.
Old 09-21-2008, 09:57 AM   #13
XrunnIT's Tacoma Gallery
Well I'm headed to Pluckers off the 290/71 and Lamar for the football game. If anybody is interested in swinging by, I'll be there.

just call or text
Jason
Old 09-21-2008, 06:39 PM   #14
XrunnIT's Tacoma Gallery
I was there there was a double cab with rims there (bsp) but I didn't get any calls/texts nor did I talk to anybody... oh well. Maybe next time.