Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

MY BUILD, TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK

Old 04-26-2011, 07:13 AM   #21
McGrubber
woody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Blacksheep of the DOD
Name: Beau
woody6047's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 03TRDtacotrucker View Post
I have something just like that its called a TRD package with a handy RR diff button with this thing called a grey wire mod so I can use it when ever I want
Rub it in, i had to throw a hunk of metal in my diff to get my rear locker and its always on Had i of known the regular 4x4's were open diff i would have gotten a TRD OR, but i was young and dumb.
Old 04-26-2011, 07:23 AM   #22
No Road. No Problem.
03TRDtacotrucker will become famous soon enough03TRDtacotrucker will become famous soon enough

Name: Alex
03TRDtacotrucker's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by woody6047 View Post
Rub it in, i had to throw a hunk of metal in my diff to get my rear locker and its always on Had i of known the regular 4x4's were open diff i would have gotten a TRD OR, but i was young and dumb.
lol ya I waited months and searched around till I found this one, had carmax ship it from Ohio to here. Finding out more and more though everytime I do something to this truck that the previous owner guess knew some stuff about wheeling, cause I went to do the grey wire mod and it was already done.....was like I know I didnt do this, unless I was just piss ass drunk one night and somehow managed to do a proper grounding and clean heat shrink job, then it wasnt me
Old 04-26-2011, 07:32 AM   #23
McGrubber
woody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Blacksheep of the DOD
Name: Beau
woody6047's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 03TRDtacotrucker View Post
lol ya I waited months and searched around till I found this one, had carmax ship it from Ohio to here. Finding out more and more though everytime I do something to this truck that the previous owner guess knew some stuff about wheeling, cause I went to do the grey wire mod and it was already done.....was like I know I didnt do this, unless I was just piss ass drunk one night and somehow managed to do a proper grounding and clean heat shrink job, then it wasnt me
I shoulda done a little more research but i was kinda in a bind, my truck was falling apart. I wanted a 1st gen really bad but the one i wanted was only like 4k less than the one i bought haha.
Shit you can do some amazing things when your shit face drunk. I organized my fridge once and then left the door open haha
Old 04-26-2011, 09:39 AM   #24
No Road. No Problem.
03TRDtacotrucker will become famous soon enough03TRDtacotrucker will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by woody6047 View Post
I shoulda done a little more research but i was kinda in a bind, my truck was falling apart. I wanted a 1st gen really bad but the one i wanted was only like 4k less than the one i bought haha.
Shit you can do some amazing things when your shit face drunk. I organized my fridge once and then left the door open haha
so your a productive drunk, maybe you were just trying to cool off while you were past out infront of the fridge
Old 05-04-2011, 09:50 AM   #25
Science!
AndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

AndrewFalk's Tacoma Gallery
Nice truck!
Old 05-11-2011, 02:23 PM   #26
Tidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Tidrow's Tacoma Gallery
bad ass
Old 05-11-2011, 02:26 PM   #27
XXXXL Member
darkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

darkgreentaco's Tacoma Gallery
Good lookin rig!
Old 05-13-2011, 08:31 AM   #28
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
truck looks great!
Old 05-18-2011, 09:09 PM   #29
ttran has a brilliant futurettran has a brilliant futurettran has a brilliant futurettran has a brilliant futurettran has a brilliant futurettran has a brilliant futurettran has a brilliant futurettran has a brilliant futurettran has a brilliant futurettran has a brilliant futurettran has a brilliant future

Name: Tim
ttran's Tacoma Gallery
Where'd you get your gears? and how hard were they to install
Old 05-19-2011, 05:48 AM   #30
No Road. No Problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttran View Post
Where'd you get your gears? and how hard were they to install
got mine from 4wp, and had them do the installation...install is a PITA if you dont know what your doing or dont have the right tools. If you dont have the coast and drive just right you can wind up destroying the gears in a matter of miles or serious decreasing the possible life of the gears. would have done it myself if I had a compressor and didnt sell off a lot of my good air tools when I left the field, a lift would be handy too. Its 2250.00 at 4wp for parts and install with yukons in rear and G2 performance in front with Royal Purple gear oil. Alot of people will give you shit for using 4wp, but have had mine in for over 3k miles and a couple trail rides and no problems yet.(knock on wood)
Old 05-19-2011, 05:56 AM   #32
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
Nice truck............
Old 05-19-2011, 06:11 AM   #33
fishntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfishntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfishntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfishntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfishntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfishntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfishntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfishntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfishntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfishntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfishntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
fishntaco's Tacoma Gallery
Good looking truck!
Old 05-19-2011, 06:16 AM   #34
Tacomas FTMFW!!!!
sir1123 has much to be proud ofsir1123 has much to be proud ofsir1123 has much to be proud ofsir1123 has much to be proud ofsir1123 has much to be proud ofsir1123 has much to be proud ofsir1123 has much to be proud ofsir1123 has much to be proud ofsir1123 has much to be proud of

Name: John
sir1123's Tacoma Gallery
you do the re gear yourself?
Old 05-19-2011, 06:52 AM   #35
Bash Fabriction & Off-Road
01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
01Tac0ma's Tacoma Gallery
Nice man, i really like the overall truck, do you have a link to that tire carrier?
Old 05-19-2011, 08:50 AM   #39
jblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: SGT United States Marine Corps
jblaze805's Tacoma Gallery
thats one beastly looking 1st gen...me likes, good stuff man...