View Poll Results: Choose a place & a Date
General Sam's 3 20.00%
Matagorda 8 53.33%
July 9th 6 40.00%
July 16th 10 66.67%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-17-2011, 06:34 PM   #1
Blame Crablegs
PreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ethan
PreRunner03's Tacoma Gallery
Houston Area Meet

So on the Sugar Land thread we have been trying to get a meet going, well why not expand it to the entire Houston area.

Matagorda Beach sounds like the place we will be going on July 16th.

Going:
1. Tacozoid
2. Nightwar +Wife & Puppy
3. g35man + 1
4. Bz3r0 (plans on checkin out beeches)
5. Capt1v1ty
6. screename
7. topgun155
8. DeedleBag
9. SecretSquirrel
10. Lex
11. TeXian
12. Paul's TRD
13. Vandolizm + 1
14. elblako91 & his girlfriend
(the list can still grow!)

Maybe Going:
1. Thainess
2. Nightwar's 4x4 chevy friend

Thanks guys!
Old 05-17-2011, 06:45 PM   #2
Nightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Nick
Nightwar's Tacoma Gallery
any of those dates work for me count me in
Old 05-17-2011, 09:09 PM   #3
Blame Crablegs
PreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Anybody considering going (only two so far ) can invite friends to make the group a little bigger, the more the merrier.

No offense but only two people would be kinda lame
Old 05-17-2011, 11:27 PM   #4
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
The 5th would work for me, what park could we go to?
Old 05-18-2011, 12:56 AM   #5
Blame Crablegs

Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletToothTony View Post
The 5th would work for me, what park could we go to?
I have no clue. Asking around for ideas.
Old 05-18-2011, 06:45 AM   #6
Shifting Member
TeXian will become famous soon enough

Name: Christian
TeXian's Tacoma Gallery
The afternoon of the 5th works for me because the 4th is gunna be a lonnnnnng night.
Old 05-18-2011, 08:34 AM   #7
vandolizm is a name known to allvandolizm is a name known to allvandolizm is a name known to allvandolizm is a name known to allvandolizm is a name known to allvandolizm is a name known to all

vandolizm's Tacoma Gallery
I should be able to make it is the 5th.
Old 05-18-2011, 08:42 AM   #8
elblako91 has a brilliant futureelblako91 has a brilliant futureelblako91 has a brilliant futureelblako91 has a brilliant futureelblako91 has a brilliant futureelblako91 has a brilliant futureelblako91 has a brilliant futureelblako91 has a brilliant futureelblako91 has a brilliant futureelblako91 has a brilliant futureelblako91 has a brilliant future

Name: Blake
elblako91's Tacoma Gallery
june 4th or 6th works for me.
Old 05-18-2011, 08:51 AM   #9
Nightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
slow going but its looking like the 5th is the best date, now just where are we going?
Old 05-18-2011, 12:39 PM   #10
College.
PatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sgt/6153 - CH-53E Airframe/Hydraulics Mechanic, HMH-464, MAG 29, 2nd MAW
Name: Pat
PatHLC128's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.generalsams.com/

Anyone ever hear anything about this place?
Old 05-18-2011, 12:42 PM   #11

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatHLC128 View Post
http://www.generalsams.com/

Anyone ever hear anything about this place?
all the time when I lived in Huntsville. I have just never been there
Old 05-18-2011, 12:44 PM   #12
College.
PatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sgt/6153 - CH-53E Airframe/Hydraulics Mechanic, HMH-464, MAG 29, 2nd MAW
Name: Pat
PatHLC128's Tacoma Gallery
It seems cool, I'd be up for a meet out there. It's not too far from Austin so maybe more people would be interested that just Houston folks.
Old 05-18-2011, 01:37 PM   #13
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed
The more People the better, I'll talk to some guys at work later they go out there quite often.
Old 05-18-2011, 02:23 PM   #14
Blame Crablegs

I have heard of General Sam's and that it is a pretty cool place but have never been, has anyone heard of doing Sam Houston National Forest multi use trails? I have that there is atleast atv trails but does anyone know about truck trails there?
Old 05-18-2011, 02:26 PM   #15
Blame Crablegs

Never mind, motorcycle and atv only for Sam Houston National Park.
Old 05-18-2011, 07:29 PM   #16
Man, Myth, Legend
bakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Always Out Front
Name: Lyndall
bakerla's Tacoma Gallery
you're best bet would be getting a meet going down in galveston, maybe out at san luis pass. no good offroading around houston. generals sam's is more of an atv / mud park though its probably not so muddy with the drought though.
Old 05-18-2011, 09:20 PM   #17
Blame Crablegs

So it turns out I can't go the 5th or the 12th the only day I could go would be the 4th but the consensus seems to be for the 5th if I read correctly so I wouldn't mind HELPING with planning but I probably wouldn't be able to go.
Old 05-20-2011, 06:19 PM   #18
Blame Crablegs

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakerla View Post
you're best bet would be getting a meet going down in galveston, maybe out at san luis pass. no good offroading around houston. generals sam's is more of an atv / mud park though its probably not so muddy with the drought though.
Are any of y'all interested in a trip down to galveston or maybe down near Matagorda? Went down there and saw some beach access areas for trucks and some areas on the side of the road that people had done some offroad.
Old 05-20-2011, 07:30 PM   #19
Im down for whatever, if not there or general sams then what about BVORR in college station is that any good?
Old 05-20-2011, 07:35 PM   #20
Blame Crablegs

Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletToothTony View Post
Im down for whatever, if not there or general sams then what about BVORR in college station is that any good?
Don't think I have heard of BVORR so I can't comment on how it is.