Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

Texas Off Road Parks Listing

Old 11-15-2013, 08:09 PM   #81
Running For Mayor of TW
richardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Richard
richardbui23's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by XIGUNHAWKIX View Post
Yes, I've been there actually. I cant remember the entrance we took as i was following others and it was at night. I do remember it was somewhere off of 360. We went at night because the local smokies have been patrolling it during the day and evening on quads lol. But it's a legit place, lot's of fun trails and hills and there's even some shallows where you can play in the river. PM if you wanna hit it up sometime man, Im sure we can find an entrance to it on googleEarth
i know where it is so take me with yall
Old 01-25-2014, 07:55 AM   #82
Taco Time
MJS is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJS is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJS is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJS is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJS is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJS is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJS is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJS is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJS is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJS is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
MJS's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone been to Down South in Crosby? I have been to their beach many times in my boat but just bought the Taco and now I have a new way to get to the same spot... I think.

Their site looks like a bunch of mud bogs and I was wondering whether they had anything else.
Old 01-25-2014, 07:01 PM   #83
Man, Myth, Legend
bakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Always Out Front
Name: Lyndall
bakerla's Tacoma Gallery
Been there a couple years ago. Sand and mud is all is has.

Welcome by the way..
Old 01-25-2014, 07:17 PM   #84
357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: dough boy
357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJS View Post
Anyone been to Down South in Crosby? I have been to their beach many times in my boat but just bought the Taco and now I have a new way to get to the same spot... I think.

Their site looks like a bunch of mud bogs and I was wondering whether they had anything else.
Yes sir..... they have some trails. most of the trails are small for side by sides.
Old 01-26-2014, 07:20 AM   #85
Taco Time
MJS is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJS is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJS is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJS is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJS is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJS is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJS is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJS is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJS is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJS is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
MJS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bakerla View Post
Been there a couple years ago. Sand and mud is all is has.

Welcome by the way..

Thanks! Is there somewhere else you would recommend in within a couple hours of Houston?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 357sig View Post
Yes sir..... they have some trails. most of the trails are small for side by sides.

Yeah that's what I gathered from looking at their photo gallery. That and a stock Silverado getting high centered on a dried out mud trail.
Old 01-26-2014, 07:26 AM   #86
Man, Myth, Legend
bakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Always Out Front
Name: Lyndall
bakerla's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thanks! Is there somewhere else you would recommend in within a couple hours of Houston?
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=310822. Pics on the last few pages.
Old 01-26-2014, 10:37 AM   #87
357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: dough boy
357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Yeah that's what I gathered from looking at their photo gallery. That and a stock Silverado getting high centered on a dried out mud trail.
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/tex...ry-2014-a.html
Old 07-31-2014, 07:25 AM   #88
dudewheresmytaco is on a distinguished road

dudewheresmytaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PcBuilder14 View Post
Whiteheads
Near Garland, TX
http://www.redrivermudbog.com/
Plenty of mud even during a dry season. But bring somebody with truck that can pull cause most people out there tend to not lend a hand.
Not sure if this is correct, I dont believe this is near Garland, tx.
Old 08-01-2014, 03:59 AM   #89
Trying to Spread Common Sense and Rational Thought
tx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 1st Fast Co, Golf 2/4
Name: Zech (pronounced zak)
tx_shooter's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dudewheresmytaco View Post
Not sure if this is correct, I dont believe this is near Garland, tx.
After following the link the website is now dead. I'll go ahead and remove it from the original list.