Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

Spotted Taco in Abilene

Old 06-24-2011, 11:51 AM   #1
CristianTRD has a brilliant futureCristianTRD has a brilliant futureCristianTRD has a brilliant futureCristianTRD has a brilliant futureCristianTRD has a brilliant futureCristianTRD has a brilliant futureCristianTRD has a brilliant futureCristianTRD has a brilliant futureCristianTRD has a brilliant futureCristianTRD has a brilliant futureCristianTRD has a brilliant future

Name: Cristian
CristianTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Spotted Taco in Abilene

Ok last week I was in Abilene, TX. I saw this tacoma in front of Logan's. Anybody's on here.???

Old 06-24-2011, 11:55 AM   #2
Beating Anorexia since 1976
OmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OmahaStylee's Tacoma Gallery
Old 06-24-2011, 12:49 PM   #3
Tacohead
HuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant future

Name: Kevin
HuntnTruk's Tacoma Gallery
Does it actually have long travel or are they just rocking some fiberglass fenders? No doubt I see some nice suspension but long travel Im not sure
Old 06-24-2011, 12:51 PM   #4
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HuntnTruk View Post
Does it actually have long travel or are they just rocking some fiberglass fenders? No doubt I see some nice suspension but long travel Im not sure
by looking at the LCA's and the angle of the COs, i'd say LT.

oh yea....EFF abilene!
Old 06-24-2011, 01:15 PM   #5
CristianTRD has a brilliant futureCristianTRD has a brilliant futureCristianTRD has a brilliant futureCristianTRD has a brilliant futureCristianTRD has a brilliant futureCristianTRD has a brilliant futureCristianTRD has a brilliant futureCristianTRD has a brilliant futureCristianTRD has a brilliant futureCristianTRD has a brilliant futureCristianTRD has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
by looking at the LCA's and the angle of the COs, i'd say LT.

oh yea....EFF abilene!
Y eff Abilene.?
Old 06-24-2011, 01:16 PM   #6
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

i was stationed there and it was terrible
Old 06-24-2011, 01:17 PM   #7

Quote:
Ohh. I see.

Well sorry to hear that.
Old 06-27-2011, 12:10 PM   #8
Tidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Tidrow's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
hmm good explanation,
Old 06-27-2011, 12:14 PM   #10
Token Gas Passer
SCHMEGGA is a splendid one to beholdSCHMEGGA is a splendid one to beholdSCHMEGGA is a splendid one to beholdSCHMEGGA is a splendid one to beholdSCHMEGGA is a splendid one to beholdSCHMEGGA is a splendid one to beholdSCHMEGGA is a splendid one to beholdSCHMEGGA is a splendid one to behold

Name: Shawn
SCHMEGGA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Sorry, u had to endure it. Glad your gone. I love Abilene. But then again, my Dad was stationed here and loved it too. That's why he stayed.
Old 06-27-2011, 12:15 PM   #11
Sooooooper Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tidrow View Post
hmm good explanation,
did have fun at houston and austin for car shows...lol
Old 06-27-2011, 12:17 PM   #12
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandman427 View Post
yea looks like an ENGAGE set up...
x2
Old 06-28-2011, 04:06 AM   #13
Tidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Tidrow's Tacoma Gallery
Shawn, ever heard of Haskell?
Old 06-29-2011, 12:51 PM   #14
Token Gas Passer
SCHMEGGA is a splendid one to beholdSCHMEGGA is a splendid one to beholdSCHMEGGA is a splendid one to beholdSCHMEGGA is a splendid one to beholdSCHMEGGA is a splendid one to beholdSCHMEGGA is a splendid one to beholdSCHMEGGA is a splendid one to beholdSCHMEGGA is a splendid one to behold

Name: Shawn
SCHMEGGA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tidrow View Post
Shawn, ever heard of Haskell?
Heck yeah. Know all the little towns around here.
Old 07-01-2011, 10:11 AM   #15

Tidrow's Tacoma Gallery
I grew up there, cruizen the backroads and chasin pigs. I'll be going back for dove season.
Old 07-01-2011, 10:16 AM   #16
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
yeah thats LT lol, its engage
Old 07-01-2011, 10:25 AM   #17
FMLYHM
BMiller421 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMiller421 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMiller421 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMiller421 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMiller421 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMiller421 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMiller421 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMiller421 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMiller421 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMiller421 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMiller421 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
BMiller421's Tacoma Gallery
Thats my brother in law's truck..has engage lt with kings
Mid travel rear with deaver 10 pack and some sick fox adjustable shocks..
Glassworks on all 4 corners..engage front bumper..3 hella 1000's..
He's in the air force..currently a crew chief..he's a really nice guy..
When he gets out at the beginning on next year he's moving back here to Cali and we will be doing a lot of fab work on it then..
Old 07-01-2011, 11:09 AM   #18
Buddy is on a distinguished road
Air Force: C-130 Crew Chief
Name: BUddy
Buddy's Tacoma Gallery
You found me. BMiller just texted me that someone was asking about my truck on here so i created an account to reply. It's a simple build so far that's less than half done but its a blast to drive offroad already. I dont know of very many trails out here so if you have some private land or know a place to offroad (legally) let me know and i'd love to roll out with you.

If your stationed at Dyess, I'm a crew chief on the C-130.
Old 07-01-2011, 11:25 AM   #19

Tidrow's Tacoma Gallery
nice truck buddy!
Old 07-02-2011, 11:33 AM   #20
jamant12 has a spectacular aura aboutjamant12 has a spectacular aura about

Air Force:
Name: Mark
jamant12's Tacoma Gallery
Buddy- I see your truck around base all the time, I love the way it looks!