Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

WTB: OEM Hitch aux. brackets. FS some parts too

Old 06-29-2011, 11:23 AM   #1
runyun is on a distinguished road
runyun's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: OEM Hitch aux. brackets. FS some parts too

Ordered one from relentlessfab.

I know they can be ordered online, but would like something local so I can get it installed by the weekend vs waiting for shipping.

Also, I have the following for sale:
OEM radio from 2005. $40

I'll post up pics later if anyone is interested

Located 4 miles south of DFW airport
Old 06-30-2011, 02:09 PM   #2
Class IV Category 8 Elite VIP Member (Only)
BradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bradley
BradleyScottETC's Tacoma Gallery
Seat Covers

Still got those seat covers? How much would you let them go for with shipping? Let me know, I need a set.
Old 06-30-2011, 07:16 PM   #3
tex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
tex's Tacoma Gallery
Are you talking about those L brackets? I have some and was just wondering because I am about to sell my hitch and want to make sure I include them with the sale.
Old 06-30-2011, 08:52 PM   #4
runyun's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tex View Post
Are you talking about those L brackets? I have some and was just wondering because I am about to sell my hitch and want to make sure I include them with the sale.
Yup, those L brackets should be included in the sale. They come with the hitch hardware kit.
Old 07-02-2011, 11:00 PM   #5
jeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Crew Chief 62 AMXS
Name: Drew
jeckel7234's Tacoma Gallery
Where did you find those L brackets, I just got hitch from lildevil tonight, and they didnt come with the L brackets either, was it imposible to install w/o, it looked to me i could still install it, and then mount the L bracket later when i get it
Old 07-03-2011, 09:04 AM   #6
runyun's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeckel7234 View Post
Where did you find those L brackets, I just got hitch from lildevil tonight, and they didnt come with the L brackets either, was it imposible to install w/o, it looked to me i could still install it, and then mount the L bracket later when i get it
PM RelentlessTaco, he makes aftermarket L brackets. He also includes the bolts you need to install. Total cost was $35 shipped

I installed the hitch no problems. You can install the L brackets at a later time