Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

Temple?

Old 01-06-2012, 06:29 PM   #21
txduckhunter is a splendid one to beholdtxduckhunter is a splendid one to beholdtxduckhunter is a splendid one to beholdtxduckhunter is a splendid one to beholdtxduckhunter is a splendid one to beholdtxduckhunter is a splendid one to beholdtxduckhunter is a splendid one to behold

Name: Ryan
txduckhunter's Tacoma Gallery
My freshman year at UMHB we were in a friends truck and got stuck on ft hood and it got impounded!

We had no idea we were on ft hood as none of us were from the area. We were just driving around and all the sudden there was rocks and trails we figured it was a park or something...
Old 01-06-2012, 06:29 PM   #22
THE Gavin Fritz.
Gavinfritz101 is on a distinguished road

Name: Gavin
Gavinfritz101's Tacoma Gallery
Since I'm young (15) when I get my license in about a month I really wanna meet up with some other members. Be pretty cool!
Old 01-06-2012, 06:37 PM   #23
Trying to Spread Common Sense and Rational Thought
tx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 1st Fast Co, Golf 2/4
Name: Zech (pronounced zak)
tx_shooter's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by docjake View Post
That would be great. I am tired of getting tickets for wheeling on post, they really didn't care out on Camp Pendleton as long as you didn't get stuck/start any fires.
More than once I used the old line "I'm looking for lost gear". Thankfully the MPs never gave us too hard of a time up around San Mateo.
Old 01-07-2012, 07:45 AM   #24
docjake has a spectacular aura aboutdocjake has a spectacular aura aboutdocjake has a spectacular aura about

docjake's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tx_shooter View Post
More than once I used the old line "I'm looking for lost gear". Thankfully the MPs never gave us too hard of a time up around San Mateo.
I miss Mateo so much. I used to take my kids for runs up by Heartbreak ridge and back down the other side. It was so beautiful out there but if we didn't run the deer trails often you would finish the run bleeding from all of the brush. When they moved me further south to work at SOI it sucked. Living in San Clemente couldn't have been any better either that was one of the most affordable beach towns in the area I loved that place. Can anyone remind me why I changed branches again *facepalm*
Old 01-07-2012, 12:42 PM   #25
tx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by docjake View Post
I miss Mateo so much. I used to take my kids for runs up by Heartbreak ridge and back down the other side. It was so beautiful out there but if we didn't run the deer trails often you would finish the run bleeding from all of the brush. When they moved me further south to work at SOI it sucked. Living in San Clemente couldn't have been any better either that was one of the most affordable beach towns in the area I loved that place. Can anyone remind me why I changed branches again *facepalm*
I thought you were an adopted Marine since you are now out of the Hood. I have a question - did the Army make you cover your Marine ink up or do they just give you shit for it? I have a buddy thinking about joining the Air Force; but they said he might have to get some ink worked on first. It seems they do not appreciate the female form like Grunts do.

When were you in?
Old 01-07-2012, 04:30 PM   #26
docjake has a spectacular aura aboutdocjake has a spectacular aura aboutdocjake has a spectacular aura about

docjake's Tacoma Gallery
I have been full time since 98, I worked most of that time at 1 Mardiv with some short trips to Okinawa. I swapped over to be a medic, I didn't want to join the navy and the Airforce tosser said he wouldn't take prior service. They have always been very specific about who they take and now that the wars are winding down the door for the service is getting harder to find the key for.
Old 01-07-2012, 05:11 PM   #27

I've heard it is getting harder and harder to change branches now. Sadly that is going to push a lot of good guys out of uniform and into the civi.
Old 01-08-2012, 05:18 PM   #28

docjake's Tacoma Gallery
It is even getting pretty hard to get into the civilian sector, the fountain of money is drying up, I might have to get a real job when I retire.