THE Gavin Fritz.
Gavinfritz101 is on a distinguished road

Name: Gavin
Gavinfritz101's Tacoma Gallery
Temple?

Anyone on here from around temple tx??
Old 10-07-2011, 05:30 PM   #3
Trying to Spread Common Sense and Rational Thought
tx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 1st Fast Co, Golf 2/4
Name: Zech (pronounced zak)
tx_shooter's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexmxman185 View Post
Mcgregor
I didn't know that. You are not that far away from me then; maybe an hour or so (depending on the cops/speeding).
Old 10-07-2011, 06:48 PM   #4
charliebob is on a distinguished road
Name: Charlie
charliebob's Tacoma Gallery
< mart
Old 10-07-2011, 06:49 PM   #5
tx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Looks like we need to find someplace down by Waco to go do some wheeling.
Old 10-07-2011, 06:50 PM   #6
charliebob is on a distinguished road
Name: Charlie
charliebob's Tacoma Gallery
ehh not much that i kno of.. but maybe someone else does
Old 10-08-2011, 04:28 AM   #8

Quote:
where do you hang your hat?

Theres a few spots. Beau (woody) knows a good spot i think.
Granbury; about an hour and change north on hwy 6 and then 144.
Old 10-08-2011, 08:54 AM   #9
Tacoma Addict
Nubes has a spectacular aura aboutNubes has a spectacular aura about

Name: Chris
Nubes's Tacoma Gallery
Yea I'm in Temple.
Old 10-08-2011, 10:37 AM   #11

Maybe there is someplace a little south of Waco to wheel at.
Old 10-08-2011, 12:17 PM   #13

Quote:
Looks like we need to make a Waco meet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tx_shooter View Post
Maybe there is someplace a little south of Waco to wheel at.

Either way we'll have to see about getting a meet sometime. Blake is selling his Tacoma; but maybe he would come down with his Tundra. Might be able to get some of the other guys to come down too.
Old 10-08-2011, 12:56 PM   #14
Keepin' it dirty in Texas
alexmxman185 is one of the sharper tools in the shedalexmxman185 is one of the sharper tools in the shedalexmxman185 is one of the sharper tools in the shedalexmxman185 is one of the sharper tools in the shedalexmxman185 is one of the sharper tools in the shedalexmxman185 is one of the sharper tools in the shedalexmxman185 is one of the sharper tools in the shedalexmxman185 is one of the sharper tools in the shedalexmxman185 is one of the sharper tools in the shedalexmxman185 is one of the sharper tools in the shedalexmxman185 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
alexmxman185's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tx_shooter View Post
Either way we'll have to see about getting a meet sometime. Blake is selling his Tacoma; but maybe he would come down with his Tundra. Might be able to get some of the other guys to come down too.
Its worth a shot. We got alot of good places to eat here in central texas. We could find a good place to do a mod meet to that would be great.
Old 01-05-2012, 09:52 PM   #15
txduckhunter is a splendid one to beholdtxduckhunter is a splendid one to beholdtxduckhunter is a splendid one to beholdtxduckhunter is a splendid one to beholdtxduckhunter is a splendid one to beholdtxduckhunter is a splendid one to beholdtxduckhunter is a splendid one to behold

Name: Ryan
txduckhunter's Tacoma Gallery
Yes I know old thread. But...

I know of a couple pretty good offroading spots around Waco..

Could be some fun to meet up and get mud on the tires.

If we didn't have so many mesquites my place would be great...
Old 01-06-2012, 04:00 AM   #16

Are these off road parks or road side mud holes that people take advantage of? It would be cool to have another place to wheel close to home.
Old 01-06-2012, 07:07 AM   #17
txduckhunter is a splendid one to beholdtxduckhunter is a splendid one to beholdtxduckhunter is a splendid one to beholdtxduckhunter is a splendid one to beholdtxduckhunter is a splendid one to beholdtxduckhunter is a splendid one to beholdtxduckhunter is a splendid one to behold

One place is a big area that's public land that has trails all over it. Nothing really technical just mud, hills, and some rocks and a few deep mud pits.

I also have access to a lot of ranches with really fun trails.

One ranch i go to in lampasas is a blast, it's got creeks, rock climbing, hills, and mud.
Old 01-06-2012, 12:31 PM   #18
docjake has a spectacular aura aboutdocjake has a spectacular aura aboutdocjake has a spectacular aura about

docjake's Tacoma Gallery
I get back in June, and would be very interested in going to a place near Lamp. I help Sean out at Txpro all of the time when I am home.
Old 01-06-2012, 04:09 PM   #19

Let me know man. I have a friend whose family owns about ten thousand acres out there. We go camp and hunt and goof off pretty regularly.

I'm excited to take the Tacoma. Some of the rock crawls on the creek are gonna be a blast!
Old 01-06-2012, 05:29 PM   #20
docjake has a spectacular aura aboutdocjake has a spectacular aura aboutdocjake has a spectacular aura about

docjake's Tacoma Gallery
That would be great. I am tired of getting tickets for wheeling on post, they really didn't care out on Camp Pendleton as long as you didn't get stuck/start any fires.