1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Is 4 Wheel Parts that bad?

Discussion in 'Texas' started by TXMarine, Sep 20, 2011.

1. Sep 20, 2011 at 3:09 PM
    tex

tex Well-Known Member

Member:
    Fort Worth, TX
    Vehicle:
    2006 V8 Sport 4Runner
    I will second the OME lift. I have it on my truck and it's great.
    Also trdparts4u has the best price on it. They are out of Dallas so if you are up this way stop by and pick it up. They can also install it but it's really not hard. I have never done any suspension work and had no issues installing mine.
    Call Jaque or Bard at trdparts4u and see what they can do for you. They were super nice and very helpful.

2. Sep 24, 2011 at 8:00 AM
    SATXguy

SATXguy Well-Known Member

Member:
    San Antonio
    Vehicle:
    2017 4x4 TRD Off Road
    Mobtown Front Recovery bar Relentless Fab Bed bars (3) Quickfist 2 pair Husky Floor Liners Cali Raised bed channer stiffeners Cali Raised low profile ditch light bracket 27 watt ditch light pods w/ side projection OEM Ditch Light switch Roam Adventure Co. Roof top tent Roof top tent annex Costway 54 Quart Portable Refrigerator/Freezer Compact Smittybilt 2789-99 Transit Bag NOCO GC019 12-Foot 12V Adapter Plug Socket Extension Cable Scoshe Magic Mount for Iphone plus Hypertech Speedometer calibrator BFG KO2 AT 265/75/16 JDMCar Center Console Organizer TRD pro Grill TRD PRO Grille Vinyl Decal Gloss Super White X-Bull Recovery Traction tracks 3rd gen CamPark ACT 74 Action Camera DC cargo 2" Diameter Black Steel V-Ring BoltOn Trailer Cargo Tie-Down CLC 1173 32 Pocket Socket Tool Roll Pouch Viair 00088 88P Portable Air Compressor Toyota Accessories PT580-35050-SB Bed Mat for Select Tacoma Models Rhino USA shackle hitch receiver Toyota Accessories PT580-35050-SB Bed Mat for Select Tacoma Models Smittybilt 3x30 recovery strap 30,000 lb capacity Smittybilt 3/4" D-Ring Shackle (Black) 4.75 ton rating 12V 140 Amp Dual Battery Isolator by KeyLine Chargers - Voltage Sensitive Relay Gen 3 Tacoma Auxiliary Battery Tray
    The shop in San Antonio does good work! They installed my 3in pro comp lift for around $250.00 plus $125.00 for the alignment. I have not had any problems with them. On my F250 fx4 the front right tire would shake at highway speeds I took it to the dealer 3 times they said nothing was wrong, I then took it to 4 wheel parts in San Antonio and they fixed the problem the first time in one day. I guess it depends on the tech at the shop?

Products Discussed in

To Top