Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

Austin Area Mod Day??

Old 11-01-2008, 08:08 AM   #1
XrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
XrunnIT's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to XrunnIT
Austin Area Mod Day??

So got a few new parts that I need to put on the truck, looking to get an Austin area meet/mod day. Anybody interested?

Pending Mods:
Rotors
Brake Pads
Windshield Wipers
Re-plumbing my intercooler
Old 11-10-2008, 06:52 PM   #2
redraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
redraider's Tacoma Gallery
i'd help out if i could but i'm in san antonio
Old 11-15-2008, 08:26 PM   #3
XrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
XrunnIT's Tacoma Gallery
Well just an FYI we have a meet setup for tomorrow up in Austin. If anybody is interested let me know ASAP
Old 02-27-2009, 12:24 PM   #4
sliverworm is a jewel in the roughsliverworm is a jewel in the roughsliverworm is a jewel in the rough

sliverworm's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to sliverworm
are you going to setup another one of these?
Old 03-02-2009, 07:37 AM   #5
XrunnIT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sliverworm View Post
are you going to setup another one of these?
I'm always down for a mod day.. if there are mods to be done.. lets do them!

I've got some sway bars and pulleys coming in sometime during the next couple weeks.
Old 03-02-2009, 05:12 PM   #6
redraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shed
don't have any parts but do want to mod some time i'll be interested in an austin meet
Old 03-02-2009, 08:56 PM   #7
tex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
tex's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverback07 View Post
I'll be doing a Mod day this week sometime. Probably Saturday. Need to install my new 3rd member out back. Then hopefully another mod day next weekend when I do the front 3rd member.
Did you ever take your truck to the dealer or did you just got aftermarket? If you did take it to the dealer I would of liked to heard the conversation between you and the service manager.
Old 03-02-2009, 09:09 PM   #8
CenTex Honky
drifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

drifter379's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I'll be doing a Mod day this week sometime. Probably Saturday. Need to install my new 3rd member out back. Then hopefully another mod day next weekend when I do the front 3rd member.
Need an extra hand? I think Im free this saturday.
Old 03-03-2009, 08:29 AM   #9
cmfranks is a glorious beacon of lightcmfranks is a glorious beacon of lightcmfranks is a glorious beacon of lightcmfranks is a glorious beacon of lightcmfranks is a glorious beacon of lightcmfranks is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Craig
cmfranks's Tacoma Gallery
Silverback,

let me know whats up for saturday. i am suppossed to go to waco for a drunken golf fest but if i dont go i'll stop by.

headed to fed ex to get my mr marv speaker box. still deciding whether to line x it or not.

craig
Old 03-03-2009, 09:13 AM   #10
XrunnIT's Tacoma Gallery
hmmm.. saturday eh...

What time and where?

I need to take the woman to get a new car Saturday afternoon (after 1pm), supposing we don't get it during the week.
Old 03-03-2009, 09:48 AM   #12
sliverworm is a jewel in the roughsliverworm is a jewel in the roughsliverworm is a jewel in the rough

sliverworm's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to sliverworm
eh, only mod I have coming up is an exhaust kit, but i wont have it for another week or so
Old 03-03-2009, 01:07 PM   #13
XrunnIT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
maybe. depends if I get my stuff before then or not. But if it is I'll be out in the garage by 9AM hitting it.

What kind of car are you after?
We are getting her a 2009 Corolla S
Old 03-05-2009, 02:13 PM   #14
XrunnIT's Tacoma Gallery
PM sent
Old 03-05-2009, 02:31 PM   #15
cmfranks is a glorious beacon of lightcmfranks is a glorious beacon of lightcmfranks is a glorious beacon of lightcmfranks is a glorious beacon of lightcmfranks is a glorious beacon of lightcmfranks is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
If anyone is interested in helping/watching/drinking beer/shooting the shit I'll be doing this on Saturday starting around 9. Shoot me a PM if you want to show and need directions.
wish i could attend. golf game is still planned (its a beer a hole tourny)
Old 03-05-2009, 04:04 PM   #16
want to, but sisters wedding is this weekend got a lot of mods i want to do too
Old 03-05-2009, 05:10 PM   #17

Quote:
Well swing by Sunday if you want, we can work on yours if you need to.
will do. if we get back early enough i'll give ya a call. maybe we can get the dynamat laid down.
Old 03-06-2009, 12:40 AM   #18
CenTex Honky
drifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Im going to be working 6:30pm to 6:30am 7 days a week for the next 3 weeks or so. Im ok with it because I keep thinking of the mod money I'll be making.
Old 03-06-2009, 09:03 AM   #19
CenTex Honky

Damn right there will be. I am already trying to decide which mods I want to do first. I am leaning toward exhaust. I put my pro dry filter in last week. And then I think I will try to buy the BHLM instead of trying it my self.
Old 03-06-2009, 11:17 AM   #20
cajuntaco is on a distinguished road

cajuntaco's Tacoma Gallery
Man I am bowed this weekend too. Any excuse that get me that much closer to 6th street is a good one.