Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

selling (BRAND NEW) in box 3" N-fab steps for 01-04 dbl cab taco<DFW area>

Old 10-07-2011, 12:16 PM   #1
No Road. No Problem.
03TRDtacotrucker will become famous soon enough03TRDtacotrucker will become famous soon enough

Name: Alex
03TRDtacotrucker's Tacoma Gallery
selling (BRAND NEW) in box 3" N-fab steps for 01-04 dbl cab taco<DFW area>

long story short N-fab sent me one step for an ext cab and one for a dbl cab so finally after like 4 months they sent me new in box 4 step 3" tubing steps for a dbl cab taco. looking for local buyer. shipping is a lot for these steps so kind of a last resort option. asking $350.00......bought these new for $480.00 after tax so brand new steps for $130.00 discount.

*THESE STEPS ARE AS OF NOW SOLD*

here is some pictures of the old steps on my truck again the ones im selling are brand new in box.

Old 10-07-2011, 05:28 PM   #2
Trying to Spread Common Sense and Rational Thought
tx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 1st Fast Co, Golf 2/4
Name: Zech (pronounced zak)
tx_shooter's Tacoma Gallery
Will these fit my 2nd Gen?

Bump. LOL
Old 10-08-2011, 06:27 AM   #4
Trying to Spread Common Sense and Rational Thought
tx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 1st Fast Co, Golf 2/4
Name: Zech (pronounced zak)
tx_shooter's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 03TRDtacotrucker View Post
ha, i dont know most likely not, im sure they can with some rigging up

lmao, with a torch and welder anything can fit anything; right? I would like to put some steps on my Tacoma; just need to put money towards other problems/expenses right now.