Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

San Antonio LED Gauge Swap

Old 10-22-2011, 02:33 PM   #21
Señor Member
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Come on guys...I always get pm's from people that live in Texas wanting their LEDs swapped n now we someone there and everyone is not interested???

OP keep it up...looks good.
Old 10-23-2011, 02:03 PM   #22
Son of Most High
esizzle777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedesizzle777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedesizzle777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedesizzle777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedesizzle777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedesizzle777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedesizzle777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedesizzle777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedesizzle777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedesizzle777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedesizzle777 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

esizzle777's Tacoma Gallery
Idk still thinking about it.....I like the stock feel. Do you think putting them at 2.5 is going to mess with the ride much?
Old 10-23-2011, 05:14 PM   #23
Blackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mike
Blackshirts's Tacoma Gallery
Yes it will be a lil stiffer. if you put it up to 1.75 it will be okay, I like mine how it rides. And it leveled my truck.
Old 10-24-2011, 07:38 PM   #24
tc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nik
tc98tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
hmmm maybe ill have you do mine?? or you only gonna do second gen ?
Old 10-25-2011, 08:51 AM   #25
Blackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shed
I have never done a 1st Gen but im sure we could take a look and see what ya might need to do it.
Old 10-27-2011, 05:12 PM   #27
tc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

You got anyones to do yet?
Old 10-27-2011, 05:48 PM   #28
I've done a whole whoppin two members here and one friend.

I really thought people would this done but I guess not. Owell

If people want it eventually I'll have no prob helping them out.
Old 11-01-2011, 06:25 PM   #29
I got just enough LEDs to do two if there are any takers. I got blue and white LEDs on hand.
Old 11-01-2011, 06:36 PM   #30

are the bulbs 194s?
Old 11-01-2011, 06:47 PM   #31
Yours might be bulbs that can be swapped out. The sec gens are LEDs That are PLCC-2
Old 11-01-2011, 06:50 PM   #32

Yeah mine are individual bulbs if thats what you mean ? So im guessing those wouldnt fit mine...
Old 11-01-2011, 06:53 PM   #33
I think you would need 194 bulbs but read that 360 would be better. and that you may need 4
Old 11-01-2011, 06:56 PM   #34

360 bulbs for mine right? sound brighter ha
but ill just look for the bulbs that go in and order so maybe you can help me install them some time like within a month or two at the latest
Old 11-01-2011, 06:56 PM   #35
Like these they display in a 360 degree

http://www.superbrightleds.com/cgi-b...HP5.htm#photos
Old 11-01-2011, 07:01 PM   #36

Those are nice.. idk if they'll make that much of a differnce tho since itll be for guages
I think those kind of bulbs would be good for lighting on the exterior of the truck
Old 11-01-2011, 07:02 PM   #37
Na see check this out here is a list of all lights for your truck and the 194 are for your gauge.

http://www.superbrightleds.com/vehic...tacoma/62/1036
Old 11-01-2011, 07:06 PM   #38
Señor Member
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackshirts View Post
Na see check this out here is a list of all lights for your truck and the 194 are for your gauge.

http://www.superbrightleds.com/vehic...tacoma/62/1036
you are correct sir...the 1st gens are the 194 bulbs in the back for the gauges...i did my cousins this past weekend
Old 11-01-2011, 07:16 PM   #39
MBU Ninja
Tat2dTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTat2dTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTat2dTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTat2dTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTat2dTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTat2dTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTat2dTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTat2dTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTat2dTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTat2dTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTat2dTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ricker
Tat2dTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I want!
Old 11-01-2011, 07:20 PM   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerez View Post
you are correct sir...the 1st gens are the 194 bulbs in the back for the gauges...i did my cousins this past weekend
have any pics on how the gauges look??