Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

San Antonio LED Gauge Swap

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-11-2012, 11:29 AM   #141
EATABULLETcom is one of the sharper tools in the shedEATABULLETcom is one of the sharper tools in the shedEATABULLETcom is one of the sharper tools in the shedEATABULLETcom is one of the sharper tools in the shedEATABULLETcom is one of the sharper tools in the shedEATABULLETcom is one of the sharper tools in the shedEATABULLETcom is one of the sharper tools in the shedEATABULLETcom is one of the sharper tools in the shedEATABULLETcom is one of the sharper tools in the shedEATABULLETcom is one of the sharper tools in the shedEATABULLETcom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: mark
EATABULLETcom's Tacoma Gallery
i want the all white on white, perhaps red on the tip of the needles? and the green switches to white also. ill be going to the austin november meet so on the way back ill be staying in SA for a night or two so i def want to have you do this for me!
Old 09-11-2012, 04:03 PM   #142
Blackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mike
Blackshirts's Tacoma Gallery
Sure thing Mark. Just let me know when you are coming so I can order the LEDs
Old 12-02-2012, 07:51 AM   #143
Abdel is on a distinguished road
Abdel's Tacoma Gallery
questions

hi, i am from Mexico, where in SA u are at?

i would like to change mine, question is, my truck is in Kms, so does this still works?

let me know
Old 12-02-2012, 08:22 AM   #144
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Same dash. Same process so you're good
Old 01-05-2013, 07:25 AM   #145
Mr.Schertz is on a distinguished road

Mr.Schertz's Tacoma Gallery
Is this still an option? I'd like to have some work done
Old 01-05-2013, 08:23 AM   #146
marcballz is on a distinguished road
Name: Marc
marcballz's Tacoma Gallery
hey guys i know a guy that would do mine but he charges 50.00 to do it.. usually does them on the weekend. just in case anyone is interested

if any of you guys wanna shipp them let me know. you can drive your truck without the cluster

im in san juan, texas
Old 01-05-2013, 04:55 PM   #147
Blackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mike
Blackshirts's Tacoma Gallery
I just have not had the time to do this anymore. With being laid off and finding work a death in the family, I just don't have time. If ya really want it done and you attend a monthly SA meet I can help ya there but you would have to do the ordering of LEDs.

Products Discussed in this Thread