Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

Selling my 2007 Mustang convertible so that I can afford another Tacoma!

Old 10-25-2011, 12:18 PM   #1
MrsPib is a splendid one to beholdMrsPib is a splendid one to beholdMrsPib is a splendid one to beholdMrsPib is a splendid one to beholdMrsPib is a splendid one to beholdMrsPib is a splendid one to beholdMrsPib is a splendid one to behold

Name: Angie
MrsPib's Tacoma Gallery
Selling my 2007 Mustang convertible so that I can afford another Tacoma!

yes, this is related to Tacomas!!

So, I would very much like to buy this Tacoma:

http://www.carmax.com/enus/view-car/...4-02eb921c0fe9

but in order to do that, I first need to sell my 2007 Mustang convertible:

http://austin.craigslist.org/cto/2668393922.html

I'm posting this ad here in hopes that someone in central Texas (Austin-area) will be looking for a convertible, or knows someone who is looking for a convertible, at which point I can happily sell mine to them, and then buy another Tacoma and post up pictures of it having been drooled upon by me

Ad:
I'm selling my black 2007 convertible Mustang for $16,000.

Very well cared for with 33k-miles. No pets, no children, non-smoking. Everything is fully functional with extended warranty (approx 1.5 more years or 52,000-miles). 30k-mile check-up completed.

-Pirelli PZero tires, all with 7/32th or more tread
-Very clean black-on-black interior with well-conditioned leather, graphite dash and convertible cover (for when the top is down)
-Stock 17" aluminum rims
-Clean title, no liens
-Professionally-tinted windows with 35% front and 15% rear
-Shaker 500 sound system with 6-CD changer
-V6, automatic w/ over-drive
-Averages 23mpg in traffic
-No after-market mods, so you're not paying for anything you don't want
-VIN 1ZVFT84N675325056

KBB states the price as $16,135. I would like to get $16,000 or best offer for it. I am willing to meet anywhere in the Austin-area to show or test drive. Available any evening, or all-day on weekends
Old 04-14-2012, 03:55 PM   #2
NRXTM is a jewel in the roughNRXTM is a jewel in the roughNRXTM is a jewel in the roughNRXTM is a jewel in the rough
NRXTM's Tacoma Gallery
might wanna put this add in a mustang forum
Old 04-14-2012, 04:11 PM   #3
MrsPib is a splendid one to beholdMrsPib is a splendid one to beholdMrsPib is a splendid one to beholdMrsPib is a splendid one to beholdMrsPib is a splendid one to beholdMrsPib is a splendid one to beholdMrsPib is a splendid one to behold

Name: Angie
MrsPib's Tacoma Gallery
I sold it back in November so it's all good :P I don't like the Mustang group too much. Tacoma owners seem way more awesome, so I don't venture too far from here

I did enjoy the Mustang, and recently stopped heaving a sigh of regret every time I saw one, but I am enjoying my SWB 4.0 6-speed WAAAAY more!
Old 04-14-2012, 04:16 PM   #4
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NRXTM View Post
might wanna put this add in a mustang forum
Please stop bumping these really old threads. Thank you.