Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

Austin Meet-up

Old 11-16-2011, 07:09 PM   #1
MrsPib is a splendid one to beholdMrsPib is a splendid one to beholdMrsPib is a splendid one to beholdMrsPib is a splendid one to beholdMrsPib is a splendid one to beholdMrsPib is a splendid one to beholdMrsPib is a splendid one to behold

Name: Angie
MrsPib's Tacoma Gallery
Austin Meet-up

This needs to happen.

Off the top of my head:

Flix's Brewhouse (dinner/movie) and Homefield Grill (arcade/bar). If you go to Flix's on Sunday, you get a free $10 arcade game card from Homefield. LOTS of parking too, so we can easily line up all the shiny pretties.

Dave and Buster's (always a good bet)

or anywhere with good food and a lot of parking.....

DISCUSS!
Old 11-21-2011, 03:02 PM   #2
J Hoss is on a distinguished road

Name: Justin
J Hoss's Tacoma Gallery
Too close to my house not to go..just have to make a habit of checking TW more often now
Old 11-21-2011, 10:05 PM   #3
Say no to Bro
kirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clayton
kirkofwimbo's Tacoma Gallery
The Salt Lick!
Old 11-22-2011, 07:41 AM   #4
Texas Taco
Oury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oury
Oury's Tacoma Gallery
Salt Lick in Driftwood would be a great place. It's BYOB and they love big groups there. We could do a fun drive after we eat through the Texas Hill Country
Old 11-22-2011, 11:00 AM   #5
MrsPib is a splendid one to beholdMrsPib is a splendid one to beholdMrsPib is a splendid one to beholdMrsPib is a splendid one to beholdMrsPib is a splendid one to beholdMrsPib is a splendid one to beholdMrsPib is a splendid one to behold

MrsPib's Tacoma Gallery
Salt Lick would be cool! I propose a N. meet point and a caravan down I-35, as I am in Round Rock and it will be a little bit of a drive for us Northerns.

When should we do this? I personally am free every weekend usually.
Old 11-22-2011, 12:53 PM   #6
Texas Taco
Oury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Oury's Tacoma Gallery
Well, I'm in Lake Travis area. Would be rough for me to drive north to drive south after. We could all meet somewhere Central, meet and greet kind of thing. Then roll down to Salt Lick taking Mopac (Loop 1) South bound.... I'm sure if we get enough people to go we can get a party room.
Old 11-22-2011, 05:47 PM   #7
06TXED has a spectacular aura about06TXED has a spectacular aura about

Name: Tony
06TXED's Tacoma Gallery
I want to go! where ever everyone decides lets put some plans in action! On a sad note I sold my 06 on Saturday but I am in the market for a first gen.
Old 11-22-2011, 06:27 PM   #8
Texas Taco

Oury's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06TXED View Post
I want to go! where ever everyone decides lets put some plans in action! On a sad note I sold my 06 on Saturday but I am in the market for a first gen.
Old 11-26-2011, 06:24 AM   #9
J Hoss is on a distinguished road

Name: Justin
J Hoss's Tacoma Gallery
Haha...Oury feel free to give me shit since I havent bought sliders since we hit hidden falls back in may lol
Old 11-30-2011, 11:13 AM   #10
Texas Taco

Oury's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by J Hoss View Post
Haha...Oury feel free to give me shit since I havent bought sliders since we hit hidden falls back in may lol

Man! get on that!

I've already got new lift, tires, and front bumper!
Old 11-30-2011, 11:22 AM   #11
Texas Taco

Oury's Tacoma Gallery
Lets Meet Soon! I'm leaving for Colorado in 21 days!
Old 12-01-2011, 06:05 AM   #12

MrsPib's Tacoma Gallery
Someone pick a date. I'd say this Saturday, 6pm, Salt Lick with a North gathering point of (where ever a central point is, off of Mopac) at 430.

Too early, too late? I have all-day Saturday free, so I'm tempted to throw a morning mud-run and brunch in there as well
Old 12-01-2011, 05:00 PM   #13
Texas Taco

Oury's Tacoma Gallery
I'm off Saturday as well
Old 12-02-2011, 09:26 AM   #14
LRober887 is on a distinguished road

LRober887's Tacoma Gallery
I assume the Salt Lick being suggested is the one out towards Dripping Springs?

If so, then a good place to meet might be at Austin High School right there at the river and MoPac - the eastern most parking lot (by the baseball field) is fairly vacant on Saturday afternoons.
Old 12-02-2011, 10:59 AM   #15
Texas Taco

Oury's Tacoma Gallery
That would work with me.
Old 12-02-2011, 08:02 PM   #16

MrsPib's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in. I'm getting rims at 10am, and hopefully my WT's will show up before I leave too, but other than that, tomorrow is still good.

Anyone else, anyone, anyone? I know we have RRockers and folks in Cedar Park who should come...

what time at Austin high?
Old 12-03-2011, 09:29 AM   #17

MrsPib's Tacoma Gallery
*crickets*
Old 12-03-2011, 09:32 AM   #18
aznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

aznutx's Tacoma Gallery
aww man salt lick memories, havent been there in a year or so. have fun!
Old 12-03-2011, 01:04 PM   #19

MrsPib's Tacoma Gallery
No one committed to a time, but I'll be at the high school, east side parking lot, at 430pm until 5pm if anyone is showing. Send me a PM if you're going straight to Salt Lick, and I'll meet you there. C'mon, Austin, I've been looking forward to this, don't rob me of my hopes and dreams in our last hour!
Old 12-03-2011, 01:16 PM   #20
PeteW is on a distinguished road
Firefighter:
Name: Pete
PeteW's Tacoma Gallery
crap... just read this today at 3:12. I would love to go to something like this. I am in Round Rock too, maybe we could have a Round Rock meet up sometime.