Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

About to start my mods on my truckk

Old 11-17-2011, 08:28 PM   #1
TG8 is a splendid one to beholdTG8 is a splendid one to beholdTG8 is a splendid one to beholdTG8 is a splendid one to beholdTG8 is a splendid one to beholdTG8 is a splendid one to behold
Name: Trey
TG8's Tacoma Gallery
About to start my mods on my truckk

okay so I'm ready to start my mods on my truck with having a full on ICON set up, Icon extended length CO's with resi's, Rear resi's with Dakar leaf packs and with tires I want to run 285/75/16R and rims 16x8 KMC enduro.

I know there is will be rubbing and i was wondering is there any good shops around Texas primarily South of Austin that will rim the truck or Chop cab mount i have a local shop but i dont know how well they are use to doing taco's
Old 11-18-2011, 04:11 AM   #2
Trying to Spread Common Sense and Rational Thought
tx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 1st Fast Co, Golf 2/4
Name: Zech (pronounced zak)
tx_shooter's Tacoma Gallery
Might have better luck putting this in the BS thread.
Old 11-18-2011, 05:13 PM   #3
TG8 is a splendid one to beholdTG8 is a splendid one to beholdTG8 is a splendid one to beholdTG8 is a splendid one to beholdTG8 is a splendid one to beholdTG8 is a splendid one to behold
Name: Trey
TG8's Tacoma Gallery
alright thanks
Old 12-07-2011, 08:55 PM   #4
Muy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
Muy Grande's Tacoma Gallery
Before you start chopping away make sure you have the right back spacing and clearance of the UCA. Chances are you will rubber on the front inner plastic piece and you can cut that yourself. I would drive around for little with the new tires so you can get your marks and go from there. It will sound terrible but it's not like you'll be driving like that for ever.