Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

Mudding in Houston

Old 12-05-2011, 03:24 PM   #1
htowntaco23 is on a distinguished road

Name: Matthew
htowntaco23's Tacoma Gallery
Mudding in Houston

Does anybody know of some good mudding spots in Houston? It just rained and i want to go but i dont know of any spots.
Old 12-05-2011, 06:22 PM   #2
tex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
tex's Tacoma Gallery
Make sure you don't go alone and be prepared if you get stuck. Check out this link. This was a few weeks back from a guy in Houston.
http://toyotaoff-road.com/threads/10...ake-some-money
Old 12-07-2011, 05:15 PM   #3
Man, Myth, Legend
bakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Always Out Front
Name: Lyndall
bakerla's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tex View Post
Make sure you don't go alone and be prepared if you get stuck. Check out this link. This was a few weeks back from a guy in Houston.
Dont follow in those footsteps.

Mudding? Maybe try Down South Offroad park in Crosby.
Old 12-07-2011, 06:52 PM   #4

Any places where you dont have to pay? Im just looking for a big open field with some mud
Old 12-08-2011, 04:39 AM   #5
Man, Myth, Legend
bakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Always Out Front
Name: Lyndall
bakerla's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by htowntaco23 View Post
Any places where you dont have to pay? Im just looking for a big open field with some mud
No, not unless you want to run the risk of trespassing. That fine costs some money.
Old 12-08-2011, 05:40 AM   #6
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tex View Post
Makes me glad to just have prerunner and not be lured into this kind of crazy like I could have been back in my younger days, and did, and not in 4wd trucks either, a corolla station wagon on many occassions. Of course it was light enough for several of us to lift up and move out of the ruts. That thread is as epic of a stuckfest as I've ever seen locally...........
Old 12-08-2011, 12:01 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakerla View Post
No, not unless you want to run the risk of trespassing. That fine costs some money.
Already had a run in with the police at once place. Thankfully I got off with a warning while a couple of my friends were not so lucky
Old 01-04-2012, 09:28 AM   #8
rexntex is on a distinguished road
Army:
Name: rex
rexntex's Tacoma Gallery
Heading north on hwy 99 from hwy 146 in Baytown there is an area frequently used by the locals before you cross the Cedar Bayou bridge. The area is on the southwest side of the bayou and can be accessed and seen from the road.
Old 01-04-2012, 10:53 AM   #9
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
Does this count?.............I actually endo'd into a mud hole in this one spot on the trail. Fun stuff, had soaked feet and gloves but not shirt or shorts. Like playing twister in mud while trying to keep from completely wallowing in it & keep bike from falling on you. Good part was no cops hassled us and the rim wasn't Taco'd. There got the truck reference in.

Old 02-04-2012, 09:08 PM   #10
Ghetto-Engineered Greatness
phillstill is one of the sharper tools in the shedphillstill is one of the sharper tools in the shedphillstill is one of the sharper tools in the shedphillstill is one of the sharper tools in the shedphillstill is one of the sharper tools in the shedphillstill is one of the sharper tools in the shedphillstill is one of the sharper tools in the shedphillstill is one of the sharper tools in the shedphillstill is one of the sharper tools in the shedphillstill is one of the sharper tools in the shedphillstill is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phill
phillstill's Tacoma Gallery
The Hog Hole in Rosharon http://www.hoghole.com/
I went there two weeks ago. Just call ahead to check the conditions.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1-vV5bmEc0
Old 02-05-2012, 11:34 AM   #11
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Sick ^ thought you were gonna be stuck for a minute there.