Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

DFW texas tacos....question!

Old 12-05-2011, 09:36 PM   #1
xGRIMEYx is on a distinguished road

Name: eric
xGRIMEYx's Tacoma Gallery
DFW texas tacos....question!

where can i go to get my grillcraft grill installed for cheap? the place i was gunna go to didnt wanna do it b/c they didnt feel comfortable cutting it and 4wheelparts wants 150 for install, the damn thing cost 160 so thats not happening!

ideas? or someone whos actually done it to theres and i'll just pay them???
Old 12-07-2011, 06:34 PM   #2
Muy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
Muy Grande's Tacoma Gallery
I'll do it for you....

I'll do it for you in exchange for the Smitty Built D-ring shackle they sale at 4wheelparts for $19.99 (it's originally $29.99 but on sale for christmas) or an 18 pack of Coors light! Keep in mind that if you want it to look good, you need to cut the inside piece (PITA) and I'll paint the inside if it needs it.

Just let me know and we can meet up. I live in Irving.
Old 12-07-2011, 07:16 PM   #3
xGRIMEYx is on a distinguished road

Name: eric
xGRIMEYx's Tacoma Gallery
have you done it before? and yea I want the inner thing cut out for sure
Old 12-07-2011, 08:50 PM   #5
Muy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
Muy Grande's Tacoma Gallery
Of course.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xGRIMEYx View Post
have you done it before? and yea I want the inner thing cut out for sure
This isn't my first Rodeo!