Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

north dallas meet?

Old 12-17-2011, 12:28 AM   #1
aznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

aznutx's Tacoma Gallery
north dallas meet?

any north dallas meets beginning of '12? i really wanna see some mods in person before i do my own
Old 01-03-2012, 06:58 AM   #2
First class awesome
CrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
CrackerJackMack's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to CrackerJackMack
Anyone want to organize a north/east Dallas meetup?
Old 01-03-2012, 06:59 AM   #3
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrackerJackMack View Post
Anyone want to organize a north/east Dallas meetup?
Sounds like we have a candidate right here ^^^
Old 01-03-2012, 07:29 AM   #4
First class awesome
CrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Heh, I'm new the the area (relo from Htown). So I'd need some help getting one setup.
Old 01-03-2012, 07:41 AM   #5
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Heh, I'm new the the area (relo from Htown). So I'd need some help getting one setup.
Welcome, your post in the Texas BS thread is the right place. Most of the guys in that thread are DFW/ntx/etx.
Old 01-03-2012, 12:50 PM   #6
Taco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
Taco76087's Tacoma Gallery
Most of the DFW guys are pretty weird, are you sure you want to meet them?
Old 01-03-2012, 01:13 PM   #7
First class awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco76087 View Post
Most of the DFW guys are pretty weird, are you sure you want to meet them?
Heh, define weird. I was thinking just a meet up one week and then wheeling (trails) in a few weeks after that. Honestly don't want to go wheeling with folks I've never met before... though one meetup is really for a comfort thing.
Old 01-03-2012, 01:44 PM   #8
Taco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I was just joking

Most of the North Texas guys have wheeled together before, and we have had a few wrench meets, the last one was at my house. One meet we had a meet and greet kind of deal, then wheeled.

Endless possibilities
Old 01-03-2012, 07:30 PM   #9
aznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

aznutx's Tacoma Gallery
sounds pretty cool, when's the next one?
Old 01-03-2012, 07:37 PM   #10
Trail Runner/Barefoot Beach Runner/Snow Skier
The Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: 94B/76Y Medical Honorable Discharge
Name: Raph, and I'm from Tampa, FL.
Location: Lakewood (Bear Creek), CO. I'm from Tampa. If I was from "Tampa Bay" I'd be a fish!
The Driver's Tacoma Gallery
The Okies are having a get together on Jan 21st. Y'all are more than welcome to join us.
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sou...an-2012-a.html

PS: Not an Okie, I just live here!
Old 01-03-2012, 09:03 PM   #11
First Class White Trash
achirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
achirdo's Tacoma Gallery
A lot of us DFW guys are currently working on our trucks/rigs trying to get them together before the next wheeling trip. Next big wheeling meet will probably be spring time. But whose to say we can't do another meet and greet for the guys that didn't make the last one
Old 01-04-2012, 12:01 AM   #12
Yournaym is on a distinguished road
Name: Sean
Yournaym's Tacoma Gallery
Long time DFW resident new to the tacoma group and ready to meet up. Keep info of next meet updated.
Old 01-04-2012, 06:04 AM   #13
First class awesome

Since everyone is working on their trucks, should we consider a wrench meet up ?
Old 01-04-2012, 12:15 PM   #14

Quote:
Since everyone is working on their trucks, should we consider a wrench meet up ?

It's settled Wrench meet at Achirdo's house

I'm up for a meet and greet or a wrench meet whichever
Old 01-04-2012, 12:41 PM   #15
First class awesome

LOL, poor Achirdo

I'd offer my casa: 1.25 acres and a medium sized drive way with a parking pad, but I'm all the way out in Lavon (east of Wylie).

Only a standard set of tools (no spring compressor, vise, etc)
Old 01-04-2012, 12:45 PM   #16
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Driver View Post
The Okies are having a get together on Jan 21st. Y'all are more than welcome to join us.
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sou...an-2012-a.html

PS: Not an Okie, I just live here!
and a TX guy put it together

If anyone from the DFW area wants to meet up in wichita falls then caravan up to the wichita mountains let me know. PM's for a quicker reply. I lose track of all the threads im subbed to
Old 01-04-2012, 12:47 PM   #17
First Class White Trash
achirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
achirdo's Tacoma Gallery
I'd be willing to volunteer my house but all I have is a culdasac and basic tools. No welder/grinders/etc.

Txshooter and taco76087 seem like the best places unless someone else steps up.

Where exactly in DFW are y'all located?
Old 01-04-2012, 12:51 PM   #18
sees what you did there.

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
I'd be willing to stop by and help with any installs if the meet is somewhere east of FTW. That's 2+ hours for me. I have a full array of air tools I can bring.
Old 01-05-2012, 01:46 PM   #19
oso is on a distinguished road
oso's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie Runner View Post
and a TX guy put it together

If anyone from the DFW area wants to meet up in wichita falls then caravan up to the wichita mountains let me know. PM's for a quicker reply. I lose track of all the threads im subbed to

im down to caravan up there keep the info coming!
Old 01-10-2012, 10:20 AM   #20
No Road. No Problem.
03TRDtacotrucker will become famous soon enough03TRDtacotrucker will become famous soon enough

Name: Alex
03TRDtacotrucker's Tacoma Gallery
if I had my garage fixed up and done Id say we could do it at my new house in north richland hills. Still need to get my compressor and welder, and hang up my storage cabinets to clear out some space, but have all the tools needed for tinkering around. Just dont have a long driveway and only a 2 car garage. Ive got a front right axle seal leaking AGAIN so once I get that fixed then my trucks ready to go for the trails.